• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning Guys,

Looks like a bit of rain for today before we head back to the high 80s/low 90s to finish off August. Good day to be in the office I guess.

Randall, my money is still stuck in PayPal transfer purgatory but it's coming soon.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Other than getting back into the no kids at home routine, not much of interest around here. Did some planning last night for March trip as ADR window will be coming up in a couple of weeks and some organizing for fantasy football draft on Saturday night. Have a good one gents.

'Morning all...
Got tired of squinting and looking through the bottom of my glasses to read things on my laptop so I decided to get a larger monitor.
Next problem... monitors have gotten pricey for some odd reason.
Solution... I ordered a flat screen telle instead.
Money saved; problem solved.

Good Morning Team! This morning total for Andriana is $2,707.59. Thank you for giving.
That's just about equal to the amount that CJ figured would be needed to ship the Pirate's car over to the isles.

Haven’t had a day off since the 10th. Sorry!
That's just wrong...
(unless you're getting paid extremely well for that level of suffering)

Okay, I don't expect you to tell me who, but someone gave 59 cents? :lmao:
That did stand out just a mite.

I order the DISDads Hawaii shirt and there wasn’t enough orders to meet the minimum. Do I got a refund and just added it to the pot.
Mystery solved.

As for the shirts...
I saw the initial discussion on those, but I never saw the final design nor heard how to go about ordering one. Don't know that one more order would have been all that was needed, but It's also possible that I'm not the only one that missed out on the full discussion.

'Morning all...
Got tired of squinting and looking through the bottom of my glasses to read things on my laptop so I decided to get a larger monitor.
Next problem... monitors have gotten pricey for some odd reason.
Solution... I ordered a flat screen telle instead.
Money saved; problem solved.
How big of a monitor were you looking at? I have a couple of 27 inch monitors and they weren't that expensive.

That did stand out just a mite.
::yes::

Mystery solved.
::yes::

As for the shirts...
I saw the initial discussion on those, but I never saw the final design nor heard how to go about ordering one. Don't know that one more order would have been all that was needed, but It's also possible that I'm not the only one that missed out on the full discussion.
Was going to put another yes emoji, but...I didn't see the discussion either (definitely not if it was on FB), so dunno...I might have ordered one, I might not...can't say since I have no information to go on other than there was something proposed at some point.

The world ceases to exist as we know it.

dogs-and-cats-76pyn4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter