DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning all. I started up my Sat AM tennis group again. Hopefully, my knees survive tomorrow.

You mean y’all haven’t been leaving at 11 for the last 18 months we’ve been doing this? Disappointing.

I leave between 1 & 2 most Fridays, regardless of when you call it. Because I don't want to be trapped at home with an easy, young, Florida princess? I may need to re-visit this last one out plan.

Whoo hoo. Lunch with our department VP then I am done for the day.
Was supposed to be packing to go to the in-laws but that trip got canceled, I may have forgotten to mention it to work so I'm still taking a half day today. And I have the full weekend off from my other jobs.

So, you get some time off? Bravo.

I've got 6 bottles of wine in my office, I should be good.

Now that's rocking it like a boss. Bravo.

It was 38 this morning in Jacksonville

Nice. Hope it warms up to that sometime before the real cold sets in. Doubt it though.

though let's hope it get's the fishies moving...because soccer is over, and now I can catch up on what's really important...

Big fat green fishes.

What kind of fish are you going for?

ETA: Oh, good. Dan called it. I'm going to go tell my boss I have his permission to leave.

Nice. And here I just got to work! Shoulda just turned around.

You mean y’all haven’t been leaving at 11 for the last 18 months we’ve been doing this? Disappointing.

:laughing:

Mid 50s this time a day is just ridiculous. We can't handle that type of cold this time of year.

Mid 50s!!! Heat wave!!!

Luckily I can always hole hole and watch TV here.

I usually fall asleep after hole hole, but you be you.

I've got 6 bottles of wine in my office, I should be good.

Now that's how you do it!

Maybe you could go ice fishing.

So not funny...LOL

Nice. Hope it warms up to that sometime before the real cold sets in. Doubt it though.

What kind of fish are you going for?

Nice. And here I just got to work! Shoulda just turned around.

:laughing:

Mid 50s!!! Heat wave!!!

I usually fall asleep after hole hole, but you be you.

Now that's how you do it!

Largemouth bass!!

The cold should actually help the fishing

Was finally able to get out of our parking lot and made it home around 9 pm. I really that I was spending the night at the office given the plowing companies track record at our building.
tenor.gif

Good stuff. After Jeff mentioned the webcams I had a look, it looked pretty bad to my untrained eye...

I've seen worse but this one had a layer of ice under the snow, made for nasty driving.

Basketball tournament kicks off in a couple of hours, first game against a high school that the boys lost to in last year's provincial semi-final followed by a game later tonight against a college (CEGEP) from Quebec. One of the teams co-MVP's from last season is playing for the college so it will be a bit of a homecoming for him.

Morning dad's from a chilly, but sunny central FL. 54 now, which I know is warm for most of you. Sorry. DW flying in tomorrow to look at house. Hopefully the disdads room will be by or close to the end if the year.

Right boys, got my drinking boots on. Off to Surrey to some of our best mates for Fakesgiving 2018, our annual booze and turkey fest with them. We were in charge of dessert, so we have homemade Cinnamon Buns with Cream cheese frosting, and Banana Cupcakes with Maple syrup buttercream. The Cardiologists are on standby, with the amount of butter, cream and sugar that is about to be ingested.

Thursday we have our next door neighbours in, as one of them is from your neck of the woods. Well, almost Darcy's neck of the woods, he's from Maine.

Norm, good luck in the tennis, hope your knee stands up buddy, and good luck to Declan in his tourney.
Everyone else, crack 'em open if they are cold enough.

London out.

Your wit knows no bounds.

People tell me that all the time

He's half right.

A nice aged Brie to go with the wine, perhaps?

::yes::

I've seen worse but this one had a layer of ice under the snow, made for nasty driving.

Ugh. No, that's not good.

Basketball tournament kicks off in a couple of hours, first game against a high school that the boys lost to in last year's provincial semi-final followed by a game later tonight against a college (CEGEP) from Quebec. One of the teams co-MVP's from last season is playing for the college so it will be a bit of a homecoming for him.

Good luck to the boy.

Morning dad's from a chilly, but sunny central FL. 54 now, which I know is warm for most of you. Sorry.

Sure.... rub it in.
Actually... it's actually warmed up considerably overnight. It went from 3F to 37F.

DW flying in tomorrow to look at house.

Oh! Good luck! Is she sounding positive? (Sight unseen, I mean)

Off to Surrey to some of our best mates for Fakesgiving 2018, our annual booze and turkey fest with them.

Sounds pretty good. Have a great time! :)

We were in charge of dessert, so we have homemade Cinnamon Buns with Cream cheese frosting,

Is that because of the earlier conversation on here?

Banana Cupcakes with Maple syrup buttercream.

:faint:

Thursday we have our next door neighbours in, as one of them is from your neck of the woods. Well, almost Darcy's neck of the woods, he's from Maine.

This side of the pond at least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter