• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

TGIF...I think.

There are ten 11-12 year old girls coming to my place tonight for a sleep over - it's DDs 12th birthday. I'm not sure I bought a big enough bottle of rum.

Just one more week until I get some time off work for a staycation. After buying a new car, a staycation is all I can afford right now. :sad:
I suspect you need at least one bottle per child.
Staycations aren't bad. Sometimes just catching up on sleep does a world of good.

Haven't been on the DIS much lately.

Good to hear from you, Doc.

There are ten 11-12 year old girls coming to my place tonight for a sleep over - it's DDs 12th birthday. I'm not sure I bought a big enough bottle of rum.

Just send up a flare for the DIS Dad Extraction Team. I'm sure whoever is on call will be there in a jiffy.

Should be a $$ day today.
I need to send an e-transfer to the lawn guy ($1,500... 1/2 the amount due) because mites destroyed our lawn and it has to be completely redone.
Furnace repair guy is coming soon. That should be about $2,000.
And we need a new oven. Guessing somewhere between $1,500 - $2,500.

Thank goodness we have piles and piles of cash lying around!!!

:faint:

Well, since you have piles lying around, could I have some to buy another bottle of rum for tonight?

Sorry about the $$$ though. These things always seem to come in bunches.
The piles of disappeared. Only holes left now.
Deep, dark, empty holes.
Right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in Jock Lindsey's after a few rounds of Disney Label Makers Mark gets to take Aunt Beru home. And let me tell ya, she's not just hot. She's smokin'.
:laughing:
I have a money tree out back,just go out and give it a good shake every now and then.
Is this open to everyone?

Happy Friday. Took a vacation day at both jobs to stay home, sleep in, cut the grass, and watch Premier League. I've already started drinking. You all enjoy the weekend.

Hey guys, I'm headed down to WDW in the morning. I will try to keep tabs on you next week while I'm gone, but do me a favor, don't burn the place down.

I haven't burnt it down yet, well, other than tangentially in that Thanksgiving incident. But, I was never carded for it then either.

Nice to be back buddy. Saw your tennis win on the other place, good work. Maybe some factor 50 next time?

You are right on the West Ham front, but we are second from bottom right now. At least we are above Wolves for a week.

Thanks. Or, a hat. Watching Liverpool and Norwich today. Maybe my allegiance this season is with Chelsea as they have Pulisic, the best USA player we have.

Sorry...delayed reaction. Haven't been on the DIS much lately.

CONGRATULATIONS to you and DD!!!

Thanks.

TGIF...I think.

Good luck buddy. May the force be with you.

Morning, gents.
Should be a $$ day today.
I need to send an e-transfer to the lawn guy ($1,500... 1/2 the amount due) because mites destroyed our lawn and it has to be completely redone.
Furnace repair guy is coming soon. That should be about $2,000.
And we need a new oven. Guessing somewhere between $1,500 - $2,500.

Thank goodness we have piles and piles of cash lying around.

I wish I had some piles of cash. If I did, it wouldn't last long.

Have fun, enjoy the nice warm weather.
We will try to keep Norm away from the matches, but a nice fire might be the only way to get this place clean. We will make sure to save the bacon and rum.

I do like playing with matches. Add some rum, and now you have a party.

I’m still alive. The birthday party girls all stayed in the basement for the most part. It wasn’t quite as bad as I thought...at least that’s what the fourth glass of rum made me think.

I’m getting ready to cook a boat load of pancakes and bacon for them all. Then the clean up begins.
Wait! You're SHARING the bacon???

Morning All.

Beautiful morning here just outside the capital city. Not sure what's on tap for the day although I'm pretty sure I will stay away from the gym. Doing play by play for 11 games since Monday and watching a few more is enough for one week. Our 17U boys are playing for a bronze medal this afternoon though but if anything I will probably follow along online.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy my coffee and dream about Jeff's bacon.

I’m still alive. The birthday party girls all stayed in the basement for the most part. It wasn’t quite as bad as I thought...at least that’s what the fourth glass of rum made me think.

I’m getting ready to cook a boat load of pancakes and bacon for them all. Then the clean up begins.

Happy to hear you survived.

Start of a long day.
Work asked if I'd stay til 2am (instead of the regular 11pm).
Since I don't work the next morning, I said sure.

What I'm not sure of is why I do this to myself.

I’m still alive. The birthday party girls all stayed in the basement for the most part.
Figured out how to lock them in, huh?
I’m getting ready to cook a boat load of pancakes and bacon for them all.
Nice of you. :)
Wait! You're SHARING the bacon???
:lmao:
You should dream of the bacon Doc gets.
Dang that's good stuff.

Afternoon all. Pickleball this morning and tennis with youngest after that. Been a good day. If I weren't so fat, all this exercise would be good for me.

You forgot the best part...

FIREWORKS!!!

Always good with matches.

Gunpowder and alcohol are wonderful ingredients, hence the term proof.

Glad to hear you survived.

Do you not have bacon in your half of Canada?

Start of a long day.

Good OT pay? Piles of cash?

Afternoon all. Pickleball this morning and tennis with youngest after that. Been a good day. If I weren't so fat, all this exercise would be good for me.

You forgot the best part...

FIREWORKS!!!

Always good with matches.

Gunpowder and alcohol are wonderful ingredients, hence the term proof.

Glad to hear you survived.

Do you not have bacon in your half of Canada? Or, do you just have Canadian bacon?

Start of a long day.

Good OT pay? Piles of cash?

Morning chaps from a sunny but blustery London. Kids doing holiday work, a bit of FIFA 18 with the boy and now just debating lunch options.

I guess it beats dreaming about Jeff's sausage.

Maybe my allegiance this season is with Chelsea as they have Pulisic, the best USA player we have.
Well, our friendship was good while it lasted Norm.

Have a great day chaps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter