DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

And in today's stupid kid award, oldest dd turned on her headlights and drained the battery. It was daylight and they are daytime running lights, so why turn lights on? Had her call AAA and went to meet her as she was upset. In the process, i found the junction box clip broke off on the side of the engine. So, either the mechanic broke it and didn't tell me, or her curb jumping has finally broken it loose. Hmmm.....

We're in the same half. Jeff bought it all to feed the kids.

Maybe it's time to start a pig farm.

Well, our friendship was good while it lasted Norm.

Wait a minute. You sign up to be a Spurs fan so you can but Bears tickets? I call balderdash, wicked googly, and mcpoppins. Can I just cheer for Pulisic and not give a carp about the team? They got crushed by Man United today.

Scrolling through this morning and got this great piece of advice! 😂

View attachment 424730

They used my name for advertisement purposes without my consent or reimbursement? I should be able to sue.

By the way, I agree. Don't buy silver or gold.

Don’t trust him Fred, he’s a Chelsea fan. Apart from the Dole whip thing. That’s totally legit.

Spurs fan.

Wait a minute. You sign up to be a Spurs fan so you can but Bears tickets? I call balderdash, wicked googly, and mcpoppins. Can I just cheer for Pulisic and not give a carp about the team? They got crushed by Man United today.
It was on the NFL site, so it doesn't count :rolleyes1 And I'm gonna put a West Ham sticker under the seat.
I didn't see the game, didn't he come on as a sub? Did he play OK?

Spurs fan.
Plastic ;)

And with a heat advisory today, I took youngest to tennis practice. Because, you know, I've never played and I'm wrong because she's a teenager. Anyway, I get there at 4:30, and 3 guys are playing and need a 4th. Sure, I'll play since I'm not scheduled until 6. So, another almost 4 straight hours of tennis. If I weren't so fat, I'd be in great shape. Still won the 6 PM scheduled USTA match.

It was on the NFL site, so it doesn't count :rolleyes1 And I'm gonna put a West Ham sticker under the seat.
I didn't see the game, didn't he come on as a sub? Did he play OK?

I didn't see it either. NBC Sports has all replays so restricted to gold premium package. He came on as a sub.

Tomorrow is FastPass day!! Wife is in charge of getting the kids ready for day care while I set up the FPs!!

Good job. Sounds like you have your priorities right. Don't let work or other stuff keep you away from Disney.

Morning boys from a sunny mother country. Calls on top of calls on top of calls today.

I didn't see it either. NBC Sports has all replays so restricted to gold premium package
I hear ya buddy, subscriptions for TV is verging on the ridiculous. We have so far resisted Disney Life.
With all that Tennis, you must be getting a pretty good workout, no?
Tomorrow is FastPass day!!
Get going! "Its a small world" ain't just gonna book itself, is it?

Have a great day chaps.

Morning boys from a sunny mother country. Calls on top of calls on top of calls today
Dan, can you PM me? Wanted to get your dates and give you my number, but can't seem to PM you...looks like you have your account locked down/restricted from (hopefully not just me ;))

Morning all from the beautiful capital of NB, gorgeous morning here right now. Too bad I'm in the office all day.

I hear ya buddy, subscriptions for TV is verging on the ridiculous. We have so far resisted Disney Life.

Only way to see anything here except MLS this year is through DAZN, trying to figure out if work needs a subscription.

Only way to see anything here except MLS this year is through DAZN, trying to figure out if work needs a subscription.
I don't know about MLS, but for MLB, I use the free streams on reddit. On the other hand, with life as hectic as it's been lately, I haven't gotten to see my Cubbies as often as I'd like.

To be honest, I probably watch more Netflix or Amazon Prime than anything else. As much as I want to watch the Cubs, I have to resort to a smaller screen (computer or tablet) to make it happen.

Last edited:
I don't know about MLS, but for MLB, I use the free streams on reddit. On the other hand, with life as hectic as it's been lately, I haven't gotten to see my Cubbies as often as I'd like.

To be honest, I probably watch more Netflix or Amazon Prime than anything else. As much as I want to watch the Cubs, I have to resort to a smaller screen (computer or tablet) to make it happen.

I didn't know there were free streams found on Reddit.

Morning from another hot day in Texas. The heat advisory started at 7am this morning. High today is 105 heat index of 112.
Oh good...it's not just here. I mentioned to pkondz the other day the heat index was 110 and although I couldn't see it, I think he fainted at his computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter