DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Those arrived in the mail around November of 2019 for our grand family trip to The World in April of 2020...

Fairly obvious how that went down.
Rescheduled for September, annnnnd still a nope.
Dropped all plans and schedules to wait and see what spring of 2021 looked like.

Broken record time...

Completely rearranged to make it just a trip for two in Late October of 2021, but then the employers tossed spanners in the works on that one. Then it turns out that my brother and his family got ahold of a house off site for a week and they had plenty of extra room.
So, do we try this again?
Do we dare tempt the gods of travel?

Ehh, it's worth a try.
We leave tomorrow evening.
(Assuming, my employer doesn't put up a last minute fuss.)

View attachment 651841

Those arrived in the mail around November of 2019 for our grand family trip to The World in April of 2020...

Dropped all plans and schedules to wait and see what spring of 2021 looked like.

Broken record time...

Completely rearranged to make it just a trip for two in Late October of 2021, but then the employers tossed spanners in the works on that one. Then it turns out that my brother and his family got ahold of a house off site for a week and they had plenty of extra room.

Ehh, it's worth a try.
Have a great time!!

View attachment 651841

Broken record time...

Ehh, it's worth a try.

View attachment 651841

Broken record time...

Ehh, it's worth a try.

Have fun storming the Castle!

Hey, Guys! Taking a half-day today to attend the funeral of the father of a close friend, so getting a late start this morning. As I mentioned yesterday, my day was spent at Pediatrics, and I didn't get called to go somewhere else. Shocker! I find that when I get called to go somewhere I'm not scheduled, it tends to happens for a few days before stopping. This time it was only 2 days. Getting ready for the visit for a friend this weekend, so quickly picking up and cleaning the few things that are left. Otherwise, things are going well. Have a good day.

Don't want people roaming around the house looking for the restroom.

No you wouldn't. I mean, they could find that one room where you hide all the embarrassing stuff.

Otherwise that stream might start to get some odors going.

:crazy2:

That would be frustrating, but at least if today sucks, tomorrow will be something else. Variety can be nice.

Exactly! There were days that were like that, and I was glad to be off to another office the next day. Also, being a float, I'm often times not given certain projects, or tasks to do, because I'm not there often enough to know how things work. So that, too, can work in my favor.

I believe what you meant to say is "I am scheduled to be at pediatrics today... but will almost certainly wind up somewhere else."

This is going to crack me up if it turns out you get moved again.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I actually worked at Pediatrics yesterday.

View attachment 651841

Broken record time...

Ehh, it's worth a try.

Have fun.

Morning All.

Have the opening ceremonies for the Paralympics on in the background. It was good to see athletes from the Ukraine walk into the stadium and not have the Russians and Belarussians there at all.

Morning, folks.
Taking a half-day today to attend the funeral of the father of a close friend
Sorry for the loss.
my day was spent at Pediatrics, and I didn't get called to go somewhere else. Shocker!
Well, shoot!
It was good to see athletes from the Ukraine walk into the stadium and not have the Russians and Belarussians there at all.
Have mixed feelings. On the one hand, glad they were banned, on the other...

"I won an Olympic gold medal in _____."
"Wow! That means you're the best in the world!"
"Well, the top two, who are Russian, weren't there..."

Kinda taints the win a bit?

Then again, chances are the top two Russians were tainted, themselves! :laughing:

Morning, folks.

Sorry for the loss.

Well, shoot!

Have mixed feelings. On the one hand, glad they were banned, on the other...

"I won an Olympic gold medal in _____."
"Wow! That means you're the best in the world!"
"Well, the top two, who are Russian, weren't there..."

Kinda taints the win a bit?

Then again, chances are the top two Russians were tainted, themselves! :laughing:

I don't think it taints it at all. The Russian athletes should have been banned a long time ago. I feel sorry for individual athletes but when you have a country that runs a systematic doping program it's hard to believe any of the athletes are clean. As for the Russia's and Belarus" latest actions, they don't deserve to be part of the world community.

Ehh, it's worth a try.

Hope it all works out! Have a great time. You deserve it.

I don't think it taints it at all. The Russian athletes should have been banned a long time ago. I feel sorry for individual athletes but when you have a country that runs a systematic doping program it's hard to believe any of the athletes are clean. As for the Russia's and Belarus" latest actions, they don't deserve to be part of the world community.

Agreed. Russia was "banned', but that ended up being so toothless that there really were no consequences for them.

Morning, folks.

I don't think it taints it at all. The Russian athletes should have been banned a long time ago. I feel sorry for individual athletes but when you have a country that runs a systematic doping program it's hard to believe any of the athletes are clean.
Very good point. Not much point in saying "I lost to the best" if the "best" was doped and had an unfair advantage.
As for the Russia's and Belarus" latest actions, they don't deserve to be part of the world community.
::yes:: Agreed.
Happy Saturday Men
Happy Tuesday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter