DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Amazing Happy New Year 2023 Gifs Animation

Morning, Fellas! Well, I flirted with the idea of auditioning for another show at the company I just performed at, but decided against it. They're going to do "Hello Dolly" in July, plenty of time to learn a role, but my trip to Disney World is one month prior. That won't fly with a director, so I chose not to audition. I worked to hard to get this trip to postpone it, or cancel. Well, that's it for now. Have a good day, guys.

So it's January 2nd, everyone having a good year so far?

So far the year is going great! :teeth:

Last edited:
Morning, Fellas! Hope this finds you well. Had a good day yesterday and hoping to have a good day today, but we'll see. Nothing else to report. Have a good day.

Morning guys... back to work. Had a great time on our short, adults only trip south. Disney World was fun, although very crowded, on NYE and New Year's Day. Then there was a football game with a half the starters opting out that was ugly.

Gotta say, if you go to the World and want something that is less buggy and more user friendly than MDE when you're booking Genie+ or virtual queues, google BG1. I got pointed that direction over on touringplans and it is a slick tool. WAY better than what Disney puts out and faster too. I had really good luck using it.

Morning guys... back to work. Had a great time on our short, adults only trip south. Disney World was fun, although very crowded, on NYE and New Year's Day. Then there was a football game with a half the starters opting out that was ugly.

Gotta say, if you go to the World and want something that is less buggy and more user friendly than MDE when you're booking Genie+ or virtual queues, google BG1. I got pointed that direction over on touringplans and it is a slick tool. WAY better than what Disney puts out and faster too. I had really good luck using it.
Welcome back! Glad you had a good time.

Never heard of BG1. You have me intrigued.

What the heck is that????

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well on this Sunday morning. @pkondz, not sure what day it is for you, but hope you're having a good day, my friend.

Bought our plane tickets for our Disney trip in June. What's nice about where I live is I have options on airports. I can go to either Logan airport in Boston, or TF Green airport in Providence, RI. TF Green's a smaller airport, but still has the major airlines, so I got 3 round trip tickets out of TF Green on Jet Blue for around $1330. This saved me about $60 from flying out of Boston, not a huge amount, but enough the Mrs. was happy. The only problem, though not really, is our flight leaves at 5:25 am, getting there somewhere around 8am. Gee, a whole other day down there. Boy am I not going to like that. :rolleyes: :teeth: That certainly will be an early morning, the Mrs. isn't too thrilled about that, but it will give us a whole other day down there. Not sure if we'll buy tickets to the Magic Kingdom, but certainly we'll poke around the resort, maybe hop over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I know we'll head over the Disney Springs and poke around at some point.

Finally getting around to this, sorry it took so long. 👇
Oh, it's gonna be a long weekend alright.
2 midnight shifts (almost) done and 2 to go.

How'd your 2 midnight shifts go? Hope you didn't have too hard of a time.

I bet. Especially with all the RSV and more going around.

It was a rather interesting weekend. Thankfully none of the younger kids ever got sick. If they had, we'd been screwed.

Saw this and thought of you:
View attachment 728204

:rotfl2::rotfl2:This is funny.

Morning, Fellas! Hope all are well on this Sunday morning. @pkondz, not sure what day it is for you, but hope you're having a good day, my friend.

Bought our plane tickets for our Disney trip in June. What's nice about where I live is I have options on airports. I can go to either Logan airport in Boston, or TF Green airport in Providence, RI. TF Green's a smaller airport, but still has the major airlines, so I got 3 round trip tickets out of TF Green on Jet Blue for around $1330. This saved me about $60 from flying out of Boston, not a huge amount, but enough the Mrs. was happy. The only problem, though not really, is our flight leaves at 5:25 am, getting there somewhere around 8am. Gee, a whole other day down there. Boy am I not going to like that. :rolleyes: :teeth: That certainly will be an early morning, the Mrs. isn't too thrilled about that, but it will give us a whole other day down there. Not sure if we'll buy tickets to the Magic Kingdom, but certainly we'll poke around the resort, maybe hop over to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I know we'll head over the Disney Springs and poke around at some point.

Love getting there early.

Do you have a resort booked yet?

Love getting there early.

Do you have a resort booked yet?

We're staying at the Pop Century. I booked last year, I think it was in Nov. Got that done first. This will be a new resort for me, so I'm looking forward to it. And getting there early? Not sure what we might do once we get there, but we're going to have fun doing it. I suspect a nap will be in order once we get to our room. Leaving the house at 2:45 am means no one will be sleeping that night.

We're staying at the Pop Century. I booked last year, I think it was in Nov. Got that done first. This will be a new resort for me, so I'm looking forward to it. And getting there early? Not sure what we might do once we get there, but we're going to have fun doing it. I suspect a nap will be in order once we get to our room. Leaving the house at 2:45 am means no one will be sleeping that night.

Sorry I forgot you said that before.

Get to the resort and drop of your bags, hang out at the pool, walk around the resort and cross the bridge to walk around Art of Animation. You can have some fun without leaving the resort area. You would even take a Skyliner tour.

Sorry I forgot you said that before.

Get to the resort and drop of your bags, hang out at the pool, walk around the resort and cross the bridge to walk around Art of Animation. You can have some fun without leaving the resort area. You would even take a Skyliner tour.

Yeah not expecting our room to be ready by the time we get there, so exploring the resort is on the list. Didn't think about exploring Art of Animation or taking a Skyliner tour. Thanks for the ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter