DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Afternoon, Fellas! Hope this finds everyone well. I’m so done with this week. We’re short staffed so everyone’s been working overtime, which doesn’t bother me, but I’m spent. I’ll have a total of 38 hours by the time I clock out tonight at 5:30 pm and I still have to work a 10 hour shift tomorrow. While this wears me down by weeks end, it’s great for the bank account…more money for the trip. :teeth:

Got nothing else, really. Just wanted to swing by to say hey!

I meant to jump on yesterday for my yearly reminder but was running behind. March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month. The recommended age for first screening is now 45 and the rate in the under-50 age group is increasing fastest. I lost a co-worker in December who was first diagnosed at age 48. Get screened it could save your life. It did mine.

I’m finally getting mine this year and I’m 52. Was supposed to gotten it when I hit 50, but because of COVID I couldn’t. I’m a bit nervous, but my doctor doesn’t seem to be concerned.

~cricket ~cricket

:wave:

Hey, Guys! Back to another week,, but a short week for me. I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to get some work done on my car. The downside to this short week is I have to drive down Cape to Harwich, about a 30 mile drive, for the 3 days I do work this week. So I'll be leaving before 6 am the days I do work. I've been poking around the basement a bit more this weekend with the DD. Got her to go through some of her old things to determine what she wants to keep and what she doesn't.

Does anybody know what day it is? could have sworn it was Friday, but was just informed I have more work this week?

Hate when I found out there's more to the work week than I thought. Hope the rest of the week went well.

Sorry I've been MIA. This week has been absolutely nuts. Someday I'll be able to come up for air again.

Eh! You got in here to say hey....so that counts.

Evening All.

Heading out in about 12 hours to start our vacation. Hope someone let's you all know when Hump Day is happening.

:wave: Have a great time.

Darcy did a fly by here on his way to Florida. Always good to see him!

How fun!

We’re short staffed
Ya don’t say. Is there any business anywhere that isn’t???
Does anybody know what day it is? could have sworn it was Friday, but was just informed I have more work this week?
What is this “day” you speak of?
Accurate. :laughing:
Heading out in about 12 hours to start our vacation. Hope someone lets you all know when Hump Day is happening.
Missed the send off but have a great time!
Darcy did a fly by here on his way to Florida. Always good to see him!
Nice. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter