DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You never saw Off Kilter at EPCOT?
Nope. Just looked them up and wishing I had. Most of the time when we go to EPCOT (or at least until recently), we didn't spend a lot of time in the world showcase...the kids were interested in the rides.

That you did.
Sorry, I did indeed...I was saying no to the previous post BEFORE you posted off kilter.

Morning Guys,

the temperature is about the same, -21C, but the windchill has dropped, -23C. It must be warming up so we can get that 30 to 40 centimeters of snow tomorrow plus 100 kph winds.

I think I may actually venture out again today to return some recyclables and check to see if the office is still where I left it.

Last edited:
Top O the Mornin Dads! Paid those DVC annual fees yet? I am assuming that everyone has to pay them in January. Have a good one gentlemen.
I really think that time has stopped. I just want to get out of here.
I hear ya. Post Holiday mood drop off big time here. Safe travels and enjoy DaWorld.

the temperature is about the same, -21C, but the windchill has dropped, -23C. It must be warming up so we can get that 30 to 40 centimeters of snow tomorrow plus 100 kph winds.
Any chance you can keep the snow there, Darcy?
Supposed to hit here on Friday, though may turn to rain (the jet stream has actually been kind to us during this deep freeze and our temps have hovered a couple degrees below freezing, so not as bad as the rest of you).
Still, a snow-ice-rain mix with high wind is just messy.

The Last Jedi = The Last Star Wars movie I waste money on. It was terrible. I posted a long rant on the the FB DDC spoilers thread. Maybe one of the worst movies ever.
I saw it last week. I see where you are coming from. It was definitely a let down from Force Awakens, but I probably would rank it above the prequels. There were a couple things I enjoyed, a few things I really didn't, and the rest was meh. I really thought they could have given some kind of send off to Leia in the movie apart from a credits memorial for Carrie Fisher.

We found out yesterday that DS will be taking his road test next week for his driver's license. I think there is some good and bad in that.
As you may remember, I faced this last year. Good and bad. As long as they are responsible and safe drivers, it's nice to give them the freedom and reduce the load on parents driving them everywhere. I'm still not entirely used to it though.

Morning, folks.
Sitting in the Dr.’s waiting room. Neck/shoulder been hurting for a few weeks.

Any chance you can keep the snow there, Darcy?
Supposed to hit here on Friday, though may turn to rain (the jet stream has actually been kind to us during this deep freeze and our temps have hovered a couple degrees below freezing, so not as bad as the rest of you).
Still, a snow-ice-rain mix with high wind is just messy.

I hope it passes us by completely and maybe just stays around Halifax. We had snow and then rain before it turned to the deep freeze, there is lots of ice on the roads.

As you may remember, I faced this last year. Good and bad. As long as they are responsible and safe drivers, it's nice to give them the freedom and reduce the load on parents driving them everywhere. I'm still not entirely used to it though.

He's a pretty good driver but it will be a bit worrisome the first few times he heads out on his own.

Morning, folks.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

T minus 4 hours to lift off

countdown.gif

Evening fellas from an awfully gusty London. 70mph winds today. De-Christmassed the house. One more tree to go. Booked up some ADRs last night for March and finalised our hotels for the Southern trip. 5k run today. Got a 10k along the embankment in 1st week of Feb, so need to up my game a little bit.

It must be warming up so we can get that 30 to 40 centimeters of snow tomorrow plus 100 kph winds.
Oof.
I hope you are all doing well in the new year.
Hey buddy, nice to see you again.
and check to see if the office is still where I left it.
Was it?
WOO HOO! 1 HR TO GO!!!
All the best mate, get them to give you the good painkillers.
Paid those DVC annual fees yet? I am assuming that everyone has to pay them in January.
Yep....the rate has improved a few since we signed, so it was a bit better, but not much.
I really think that time has stopped. I just want to get out of here.
I'm pretty sure you've gone by now bud, but enjoy. Look forward to see the updates on FB.

Listening to Dis parks playlist while wading through month / year end numbers and such - calm me down and keep me from just walking out today, can't fix stupid.
Morning Guys,

I think I may actually venture out again today to return some recyclables and check to see if the office is still where I left it.
No thanks
Morning, folks.
Hope nothing significant and that the Doc can help ya out.
Well - you've already lifted off so safe travel and enjoy boss man.
:rotfl:Is there a lot of travelling?
Really, you went there? One of your more corny ones ................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter