DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, gents. 007 called it? Ha! Been off since Wednesday!

Top O the Mornin Dads! Thanks for calling it early Dan as I really need to get out of here. DD flew in this a.m. for a wedding so gonna be nice to get to see her a bit tonight and tomorrow before we head out Sunday a.m. Have a good weekend gents.
Alright fellas, that's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one left in Katsura Grill (its the closest I can get to South Korea) for Olympics Beer Session gets to take Lyndsey Vonn home. And, let me tell ya, she has a lovely set of globes. And she goes down faster than everyone.

Off for old college mates beers tonight, so tomorrow morning could be a bit dicey.

Have a great Friday chaps.
Thanks again for the early call Dan and enjoy your evening with the boys
Regionals begin tonight for DS, first game at 6 with the loser being done for the season.
Best of luck to Declan, enjoy the final games of the season.

Woohoo I just got to work and Dan says I can go home. Did Tiger tell you all about Lindsey?
Ah, you're welcome. You know his back issues had nothing to do with golf, although he did put it out trying to sink one from 20+ yards with Lindsey.

Last edited:

Is this the one where Declan's team got to the final last time?

No. Last year he played on the junior team and they lost in the final. This year is his first year with the senior team.

The senior teams play a regional with 4 teams advancing to a sectional tournament next weekend. There are two sectional tournaments next weekend and the winners of those meet each other the following weekend in the provincial final.

No. Last year he played on the junior team and they lost in the final. This year is his first year with the senior team.
Gotcha. Best of luck to him. Are the Seniors as competitive as the juniors in their section?

Who is with Jodie?

No Christmas Gifts Fo
1ggypn.jpg
r You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter