DDP refillable mug pick-up with split stay

moreisgood

Falling in love
I understand that DDP credits will appear in my MDE account, the morning of resort check-in, assuming I do online check-in.
I'll be moving from BLT (no dining plan) to the Boardwalk, where we will have the dining plan. Can I pick up the refillable mugs at the Contemporary in the morning of the move? Or must I actually go to the new resort where I will have the dining plan?

I understand that DDP credits will appear in my MDE account, the morning of resort check-in, assuming I do online check-in.
I'll be moving from BLT (no dining plan) to the Boardwalk, where we will have the dining plan. Can I pick up the refillable mugs at the Contemporary in the morning of the move? Or must I actually go to the new resort where I will have the dining plan?

Someone else asked this a couple weeks ago and the general consensus was you probably can pick it up at the Contemporary. Just check with the CM at the register to be sure.

Someone else asked this a couple weeks ago and the general consensus was you probably can pick it up at the Contemporary. Just check with the CM at the register to be sure.
Thank you. I tried searching the threads, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you. I tried searching the threads, but I couldn't find it.

Sometimes it's hard to find the exact wording to locate what you want. I just didn't want you to think I had actually done it and was giving definitive advice.

If your dining plan is active you can pick up at the Contemporary. We were staying at CSR last year and picked up our mugs at the Boardwalk Bakery.

We picked up ours there a few years ago while taking a break from MK in order to make sure we got them and had them the next morning to stop by the pool bar fill up at SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter