Dear, departed WDW restaurants ...

Yes, unfortunately. They used to only have the characters at breakfast & lunch, they didn't appear at dinner. Now that they only serve dinner, there are no characters here at all. MGM is now the only park without a character meal. :(

i miss bonfamille's, i can't remember what trip, either 12/99 or 6/02 but our next trip 4/03 it was closed, had excellent dinner there, some kind of cajun shrimp pasta entree, put it on our must do list but it closed before we ever got there again
pirate:

Originally posted by arizonacolbys
This one is a little newer - but, we really miss Hollywood & Vine at MGM for lunch. :( We loved seeing the characters in their great outfits & getting a nice hot buffet lunch after spending the morning on TOT & R&RC. :)

I really wish they would bring this lunch back, or replace it with a different theme/different characters & serve lunch here again.

That's GONE? I was there in September 2002 and it was still there....or was it September 2001?

Oh bummer...we had a GREAT time at the buffet with all the characters. The food wasn't bad either. That is so sad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter