December 2009 Brides?

Thanks Andrea for the info! Rebecca-boo, MVMCP is totally worth it! We are planning to go again this year...just not sure when yet. They serve you hot chocolate and sugar cookies and there is a special Xmas parade and special shows. It really gets you into the X-mas spirit! If you love X-mas, you'll really enjoy it!! Hope this helps! :goodvibes

Is anyone going to be going to MVMCP? Has anyone ever been? I was thinking about maybe trying to go but I just don't know if it is worth it. :confused3

We are going and it will be our first time for both of us! I can't wait to go! DF is so looking forward to getting his picture with Scooge! :rotfl2:

Thanks Andrea for the info! Rebecca-boo, MVMCP is totally worth it! We are planning to go again this year...just not sure when yet. They serve you hot chocolate and sugar cookies and there is a special Xmas parade and special shows. It really gets you into the X-mas spirit! If you love X-mas, you'll really enjoy it!! Hope this helps! :goodvibes
That sounds really fun thanks you sold me at hot chocolate and sugar cookies haha how easily I am persuaded. So I have a few more questions is the whole park open later for those who go to the party or how does it all work?

We are going and it will be our first time for both of us! I can't wait to go! DF is so looking forward to getting his picture with Scooge! :rotfl2:
Aww how exciting for you both. Haha I have a bit of a problem with scrooge over the summer DF ordered me this really pretty princess snowglobe/fountain, well when it arrived it was this scrooge snowglobe, and disney still hasn't straightned it out, we call all the time they say they are sending hte box and still nothing. Ugggh. :mad: Anyway ever since then I just hate scrooge and when I see anthing with him on it I just want to break it. :laughing:

We're going on December 11 after our wedding. The special shows and parades and the cookies and cocoa really get you in the mood for Christmas. Highly recommended!

Is anyone going to be going to MVMCP? Has anyone ever been? I was thinking about maybe trying to go but I just don't know if it is worth it. :confused3

We're going on the 10th, I've gone the past two years and LOVE it. It really does get you into the Christmas spirit.

That sounds really fun thanks you sold me at hot chocolate and sugar cookies haha how easily I am persuaded. So I have a few more questions is the whole park open later for those who go to the party or how does it all work?

The party officially starts at 7 and goes till midnight, but you can get into the Magic Kingdom with your party ticket starting at 4pm. Many of the major attractions (Pirates, HM, etc.) are open along with the special parade (shown twice during the party), some stage shows, Holiday Wishes (LOVE!) and character meet and greets.

My group will be at MVMCP on the 6th. We'll be the ones running around in the hot pink velour jogging suits :rotfl:

Aww how exciting for you both. Haha I have a bit of a problem with scrooge over the summer DF ordered me this really pretty princess snowglobe/fountain, well when it arrived it was this scrooge snowglobe, and disney still hasn't straightned it out, we call all the time they say they are sending hte box and still nothing. Ugggh. :mad: Anyway ever since then I just hate scrooge and when I see anthing with him on it I just want to break it. :laughing:

Oh thats terrible but also very funny! :rotfl: I really hope you get the snowglobe worked out, I am really surprised its not corrected yet. They are usually really good about that kind of stuff.

Oh thats terrible but also very funny! :rotfl: I really hope you get the snowglobe worked out, I am really surprised its not corrected yet. They are usually really good about that kind of stuff.

It is quite funny, so if you see some random girl rushing Scrooge you know who it is :rotfl: Anyway we called yesterday and I think we ifnally got it sorted out, well hopefully anyway.

It is quite funny, so if you see some random girl rushing Scrooge you know who it is :rotfl: Anyway we called yesterday and I think we ifnally got it sorted out, well hopefully anyway.

if you do I will make sure to say hi...after you finish rushing him that is :lmao:
Oh I hope it is all sorted out! That's great!!

I am leaving for my wedding trip in 9 days!! SO excited, but so stressing to get everything done!! :bride:

Yay for Single Didgit Dance!! We're at 16 days until we leave.....OMG i can't believe it's finally here!

I so need to organize a packing list and make a list of what i need to do/assemble at WDW and what i need to do/assemble as soon as we get on board! I need to get the favors assembled and filled with candy on teh ship and i don't want to open the M&M's bags too early in FL! LOL

I need to get the favors assembled and filled with candy on teh ship and i don't want to open the M&M's bags too early in FL! LOL

Jen this goes for me too. I was going to do it now but realized I don't want them melting when I ship them so now I am going to carry them on and do it when I get to Diseny. Another added thing but I am not taking any chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter