December 2009 Brides?

I hope we're all blessed with good weather for our weddings! No liquid sunshine...just pixie dust! :yay:

You also have this, with a 15 days forecast ! I don't know if we can really trust a so far forecast, but what they say makes me happy (and you too I think !).

I also keep my fingers crossed:worship:

Oh do I hope that stays correct!!! That would be perfect if it is 75° partly sunny. :banana:
And it looks like you will have the same weather!!! YAY!!! :cheer2:

Last minute projects seem like all I've got! Morning suit coat to assemble, bead and hem reception gown, hem rehearsal dress and build a matching jacket, help BMs finish gowns, coats, caplets, and muffs!! I'm still waiting on a problem with the second GM to be fixed, so I can't order his top hat or rent their suits yet either!
I shouldn't have written that all out! :scared1:

last minute projects are LISTS!! I need to make lists of what to send, what to take, what to assemble....photographer lists. I need a list of my lists!!!

I need to make my music CD's too....that's this weekend.

My last-minute to do's:
- personal care stuff - workouts, tanning, hair and nail appointments
- making lists and packing
- talking through every detail of our itinerary to make sure that there isn't anything we've forgotten
- music editing, setting up playlists, burning CD's, creating cue lists for the sound tech and "master of ceremonies"
- going over last minute changes and making final payments to all of our vendors, and most importantly
- trying NOT to get sick!

Hope everyone is feeling great and on track for a FANTASTIC wedding and honeymoon! I hope to see some of you soon!

I had my first wedding nightmare last night. Everything went wrong and I think the reception was in a giant version of my parents kitchen.. :rotfl:

Maybe it was because DF was in Atlantic City for his bachelor party!?:idea:

Those wedding nightmares are the worst!
I had one where the BMs showed up an hour before the wedding in their pjs, nothing was finished, and none of the vendors were showing up. On top of that, I they had built a mall where our hotel was! The actual ceremony looked like a "joke wedding" we had done for my aunt's sister (redneck shotgun style vow renewal, everyone in character including "gold-digger" grandma and sister with a real shotgun!).

Lists are my thing right now too:

-What to pack
-What to ship
-What to carry with us

I sent an email to everyone with a day by day schedule as well and am trying to schedule one last phone consultation with my planner to reconfirm everything. I still have things to do as well:

-Laundry
-Packing
-Confirm all reservations and flight info for ME
-Print programs
-Make tags for bubbles (if I can find the shopping bag the supplies are in :headache: )
-Pre-pay Carolyn Allens and Beauty Speciale
-Print off all important documents and lists
-Set up the post office to hold our mail

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, hopefully it isn't too important :rotfl:

:eek:OMG I forgot to put this on my to do! We are going to be gone for 2 weeks, can you imagine what my mailbox would look like! YIKES! Thanks so much for posting that.:thumbsup2

I hadn't thought of it either until about a week ago, it's super easy to, right on the USPS website :thumbsup2

I hadn't thought of it either until about a week ago, it's super easy to, right on the USPS website :thumbsup2

Yup I looked on there right after I posted but its still too early for me to do it. They were only allowing the start date to Dec 7th and I need it beginning on Dec 9th so I have to do it on Thanksgiving.

Hi girls !

I'm leaving today, and I will arrive at WDW tomorrow !:cool1:
I can't believe it, I was waiting for this moment for a so long time, and then, it's now. :eek::lmao:

I'll be back in 2 weeks, so I wish all the december brides a marvellous wedding :hug:

Calleigh :flower3:

Calliegh I missed your goodbye but I hope you are having an amazing time! I will be done shortly myself - in just 9 short days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter