December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelly,
We will be at CMickeys on the 22 at 4 also now! We had res for 9:10 But this is a much better time. We will be the group of 8.(6 crazy kids) And are form Mo also. Have a great trip and thank you to the OPof the 4pm info.:santa:

I will be cancelling CM's for a 9:55 breakfast for 6ppl on the 14th. Please let me know if anyone is intrested. I am also looking for CM's any morning from the 8th to the 13th for 6ppl. Anyone want to trade?

Thanks,

Sherry-n-NY

Hi, please let us know if you are cancelling! Late booking -- very little for ADR's here.

Thank you (new and cannot PM due to "low post count" !)

Hi, please let us know if you are cancelling! Late booking -- very little for ADR's here.

Thank you (new and cannot PM due to "low post count" !)

I believe this has been taken, I just PM'd the interested party. If I don't here back from them, I will let you know. I haven't cancelled due to the lack of ressies available and hope someone else could use it. I will let you know if it is still available.

Sherry-n-NY

I believe this has been taken, I just PM'd the interested party. If I don't here back from them, I will let you know. I haven't cancelled due to the lack of ressies available and hope someone else could use it. I will let you know if it is still available.

Sherry-n-NY

Thanks Sherry you are the bestest :banana:

keliblue

I will be cancelling Lunch at Whispering Canyon on Dec 12 at 12:10 pm for two people. PM me if you would like it! :goodvibes

Looking for LTT dinner for a party of 3..either 12/22, 23, 27 or 28.

Also still hoping for 12/19 CRT, late dinner, I have Whispering Canyon but it's to early 4:30pm.

Or CRT for breakfast/dinner between 12/20-12/28.

Will be cancelling Tusker House for 12/12 party of six at 5:20 pm. If I do not get a PM from anyone by Friday- I'll cancel.

If ANYONE has a LTT or CP for 12/16 anytime around 4-4:30- I would love it!
Would also love Fantasmic package at H&V 12/13 4-4:30ish time frame too!

We are still looking for reservations for December 19th we are a party of nine and can split up 4 and 5 or if we can get a reservation for 5 that would work too.

Have Le Cellier for Dec 18th for party of 7 to trade and/or Tutto Italia (did I spell that right) for party of 9 on the 19th as well.

I have called Dining three times a day for weeks, and am not able to get anything!!

I canceled at table for 4 at Coral Reef for Christmas Eve at 5:20 & a table for 8 on the 23 at 1900 Park Fair last night.

I just saw this thread...

I am looking for Ressie's for a party of 2 dinner on the 14th and 15th prefer something in Epcot or Hotel on the monarail system

thanks

keliblue

Just cancelled:

12/24 Chef Mickey 11:40 party of 4
12/24 Coral Reef 6:10 Party of 4

12/26 LeCellier 7:20 Party of 8
12/27 Kona Cafe 6:50 party of 8
12/28 Coral Reef 6:00 Party of 8

I'm looking for a reservation at California Grill around 9pm on December 15th. (I have one for 9:20, I'm looking to be seated before the fireworks)

I'm also looking for a later lunch reservation for Le Cellier. I have one for 12:20 on December 18th. Something between 1:30 and 2:30 would be awesome!

I'm looking for a reservation at California Grill around 9pm on December 15th. (I have one for 9:20, I'm looking to be seated before the fireworks)

Your best bet is to just show up early, because sometimes they can seat you early.

Just canceled the Coral Reef on 12/27 for a party of 9 -- lunch reservation 12:00pm.
Also canceled Hoop-De-Doo on 12/24 for a party of 5 -- 9:30pm seating -- level 2.

I was looking to see if anyone was going to cancel at Poly Ohana Luau on the 22th for a party of 7. I was looking for dinner around 8PM , but I will take earlier or later if possible. Please PM me before you cancel. Thanks

I'm looking for a dinner ressie for LeCellier 12/13, 12/14, or 12/16 - just thought I'd toss it out there.... do you happen to have any for these dates? I'm looking to cancel 12/11 Jiko 640pm party of two.

thanks all - I'm getting so excited!

Looking to trade (all for party of 5)...

Fri Dec 14. Askerhus. I have 11:25 ressies and would prefer late bfast (or bfast anytime).

Sun Dec 16. LTT. I have 4;20 ressies -- does anyone have LTT for 5 for THurs Dec 13 between 4 and 5:30 that they'd like to trade?

May be canceling these -- PM me if interested and I can switch it to you if I decide to cancel...

1900 Park Fair Sun Dec 16 at 8:10pm
Kona. Tues Dec 11 at 8:20pm
Ohana bfast Sun Dec 16 at 8:30am

Looking for...

Ohana Dinner for 5. Either Thurs Dec 13 or Tues Dec 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter