December ADR Cancellation Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the following:

1) Dec 24, Tepan Edo, for 5 people at 8:15. Would like to trade up to an earlier slot (not CP package) at the same restaurant.

2) Dec 25, Yachtsman Steakhouse for 5 people, 9:30PM. Probably will cancel.....

I cancelled Ohana for December 16th, party of 5. I think our ressie was for around 5:15 but I don't have it in front of me to be sure.

I need to cancel a resv @ LeCellier for 8:50 pm on Dec.. 14 for 7
.. If anyone want it send me a pm ..I will cancel it tomorrow.

I need reservations for Crystal Palace for 4 on Saturday, December 15 for either lunch or dinner. thanks!!

Hey all,

I have a 6:10 reservation for Crystal Palace on December 15th, party of 2.

Wanting to trade if anyone has Le Cellier lunch on December 15th, party of 2.

Please PM me or respond within the thread! :goodvibes

Hi - Arrived at the world today and found out we have an extra ADR that my TA was supposed to cancel. If anyone is interested in an ADR for Chef Mickey's on Wed, Dec 12 at 7:10 am for a party of 3, let me know asap!

~Lara

Hi - Arrived at the world today and found out we have an extra ADR that my TA was supposed to cancel. If anyone is interested in an ADR for Chef Mickey's on Wed, Dec 12 at 7:10 am for a party of 3, let me know asap!

~Lara

Would love this if still available! (Can't PM for some reason?)

Now I'm really getting desperate!! I really need Le Cellier for party of 2, lunch at anytime, December 15!! I have Crystal Palace for party of 2, 6:10, December 15 to trade!! PLEASE anyone, help me out!!

Hoping for the impossible. We are looking for a Candlelight Processional Package on Christmas Eve.

Party of 6, and we don't mind what time.

We did get a seating at Coral Reef on the 23rd for 210pm. However we would prefer the 24th.

I keep calling every day, so keeping our fingers crossed.

:wave2: Hoping for dinner (even a 4:00 dinner is fine!) at Chef Mickey's for a party of 5 on 12/20. I know it's a long shot but I have my fingers crossed!

:santa:

Not sure how you do this, but would like to trade an ADR for Monday 12/17:
Have Teppan Edo at 7pm for 12 (two tables requested)
Would like a 1 TS credit around the Magic Kingdom - prefer Kona Cafe!

Also thinking of getting rid of:
Concourse Steakhouse at 12:30pm 12/19 for 6
50's Prime Time at 8:10 pm 12/20 for 4
Crystal Palace at 6:30pm 12/21 for 4

Need:
Kona Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern or any suggestions for 4 at dinner time on each day of Wednesday 12/19 - 12/22.

PM me with info or offers.

Thanks!

Still looking for Crystal Palace for 4 on Saturday, December 15 for either lunch or dinner. thanks!! :santa:

ETA Got it after several calls!

I'm getting ready to cancel:

Dec 19th Tutto Italia 5:15pm for 2

Looking for Coral Reef dinner on 12/19 for 2 adults :)

Looking for LTT dinner for a party of 3..either 12/22, 23, 27 or 28.

Also still hoping for 12/19 CRT, late dinner...OR

CRT for breakfast/dinner between 12/20-12/28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter