DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidlines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOG lunch 12/4 2:05pm party 1

I screwed up this ressie with only 1 guest. I now have one for a better time and can cancel. Not sure if you can add another guest or show up with one. It's not like there are tables for one.

PM if interested and I'll coordinate a cancelation time.

Party of 6, cancelled at 1:45pm EDT, June 14.

DEC 11
10:25am Tusker House
4:30pm Tusker House

DEC 14
2:45pm Akershus

DEC 20
9:15am Akershus

I have two breakfast reservations at Chef Mickey, both on 12/3- one at 8:25am and the other at 9:45am, both for parties of 8. I think my sister and I were both making reservations at the same time and didn't realize we made two!! PM to coordinate
Both reservations are gone

Last edited:
Yes, I noticed a lot opened up for the MVMCP nights in December. I was able to grab one at 7:30 PM for our party night on 12/9.

Last edited:
Cinderella royal table is showing availability for dinner on Dec 6. I was able to snag a ressie for 6:55 but now I am only seeing slots in the 8 o'clock hour.

Also, a bunch of 7pm or later reservations just opened up for December 8th with Cinderellas Round Table and I think Be Our Guest as well

Just cancelled Cinderelllas Round Table for six people on December 4th at 7:05pm (Disney had told me you must have the Xmass party ticket to use the reservation)

Cancelled two BoG reservations ten minutes ago.

Dec 17 - 8:30pm - Party 4
Dec 13 - 7:45pm - Party 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter