DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidlines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a December 3rd BOG dinner at 8:20pm for 2 adults - will cancel at 5pm UK time if no-one PM's me to co-ordinate beforehand.

I have a H&V for Dec 2 at 3:00 pm for 2 people to cancel, PM me if you want to coordinate otherwise will release at 3:00 PM CDT today.

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Sunday, December 4, 2016
Time: 9:55 PM
Guests: 3

Just cancelled

Be Our Guest Lunch - QSR
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Time: 11:45 AM
Guests: 6
Just cancelled

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2016
Time: 9:50 PM
Guests: 6

Just cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled a reservation for 1900 Park Fare for 8 people on 12/3 at 4:40 and a reservation at Grand Floridian on 12/1 for 8 people at 5:00

I need to cancel the following ADR...willing to coordinate if you PM me.

Thursday, December 1 bfast @ 8:45am...BOG (9 people)

Let me know!

Update------GONE

Last edited:
Hey everyone I am going to cancel a fantasmic dinner package for Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine at 3:05 pm for 2 on December 6th (Tuesday). I will hold onto it until tomorrow at 9 pm PST unless someone would like to coordinate.

I believe it works for both just the dinner and the fantasmic package. So if I cancel the reservation even if it's a fantasmic package you will have the choice to either go for the reservation with our without the fantasmic package if you are just after the holiday dinner without the fantasmic package.

Happy Planning :)

Just cancelled:
50s Prime Time Diner 12/3 for 3 ppl at 12:45pm
Sci Fi Diner 12/3 for 3 ppl at 6:45pm

I have the following to cancel:

12/18 50's Prime Time Café @ 11:00am party of 9
12/20 Garden Grill @ 8:05 party of 5
12/20 Garden Grill @ 8:05 party of 4

Cancelled 6/24.

Last edited:
Just cancelled BOG breakfast at 10:05am and lunch at 2:05pm on 12/3. Both for 5 people

need to cancel the following....PM me to coordinate! We are a party of 9, but these are 2 separate reservations bc we were going to have to split up.

Tuesday, Dec 6 dinner @ 8:10pm...CRT for 4 people

Tuesday, Dec 6 dinner @ 8:10pm...CRT for 5 people

Please note that these are during the Christmas Party!

UPDATE: Cancelled on 6/23 @ 8:00am

Last edited:
I have the following to cancel for 4 people:

12/3 BOG 11:05am - Gone
12/3 Ohana 5:30pm - Gone

Message me to coordinate or I'll be cancelling tonight.

Last edited:
I have a Sci-fi Dine In ADR for 12/15 at 11:00 for 4 available. PM to coordinate. Going to release it on Friday night.

ETA: Just released a BOG lunch for 12/17 at 12:35 for 4. Had to cancel as CRT opened up as lunch spot.

Last edited:
Will cancel Minnie's Seasonal Dine Dinner at Hollywood & Vine on 12/2 at 5:55pm for 3 people. Please PM. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter