• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Challenge

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
I am starting the December challenge here. Anyone who wants to play let me know. I know I have one book to complete for my dad for Christmas so I will be working on it slowly until I find enough pictures of my kids.

Queenie - 8
TN Traveler - 39
honeybehr1 - 50
soccer princess - 23
wtpclc - 2
twigs - 15
JudithM - 68
wuv tigger - 20
goofymom/pop - 23
Alice28 - 20
FantasticDisneyFamily - 7
wdwmom - 19
cobbler - 56

I want to play this month! I have several pages that are completed except for some journaling or some last minute touch ups. When I get everything finished, I'll post numbers here.

Karen aka TN Traveler

OK, I know I'll complete 4 cj pages and I'm really hoping to do 40+ pages in dh's home improvements book. I'm probably dreaming on that one though.

I will try and get some done. I am hoping to beat last month :rotfl:

just curious...how does the monthly challenges work? can someone please explain? thank you! :flower:

I'm in! I have a ton of kits sitting around just screaming for pics :)

I have all my swap goodies that need homes on layouts.

And I am taking a trip to Disneyland this weekend and Disney World in 2 weeks so I will have lots of inspiration!!

you just post here how many pages you complete..thats it! Simple as pie. The winner sometimes gets a little something from the hostess but not always. The fun is getting inspired to get some pages into an album. So post away!!!

I will play too.....not sure what I will do but I want to try!

I'm in on this one, need to finish off my friend's wedding album in time for Christmas Day! I've done a whopping 1 page so far this month, hoping to do some more today (gotta do speeches/sit down meal, bridesmaids, 1st kiss, final congrats page, cutting the cake, signing the register, evening reception and a crowd shot.) Eep!

Will post up the album when it's finished.

I'm in! I need to start and finish my Grandpa's scrapbook (aka Christmas Present!). I have a feeling my all-nighters won't end after finals! haha :)

goofymom/pop said:
you just post here how many pages you complete..thats it! Simple as pie. The winner sometimes gets a little something from the hostess but not always. The fun is getting inspired to get some pages into an album. So post away!!!

I will play too.....not sure what I will do but I want to try!

oh, that simple! thank you for explaining!! :flower:

Put me down for 24. I started several pages in November but had journaling or some embellishments to put on them so finally have these done. Probably won't get many more completed w/the Christmas season upon us and SOMETHING going on EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Karen

Climbed into bed at almost 2am...and here it is my grand total of pages done..............................................................................................

"0"
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But I got my winter year round swap items done...so I am now completely finished with that swap! :)

I have only gotten 7 done so far. I am going to a CM crop on friday the 9th so hopefully I will get a lot done. Wont count on it becaue its only for 4 hours and I tend to talk LOL

I'll play! I have to finish a recipe sb for a wedding one week from today. The sb has to be completed no later than this coming Wednesday - eeeeekkk!

goofymom/pop said:
Climbed into bed at almost 2am...and here it is my grand total of pages done..............................................................................................

"0"
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But I got my winter year round swap items done...so I am now completely finished with that swap! :)

LOL!!! Sorry, Cindy, I'm not laughing at you, but at what you said or rather how you put it!!

Well... I'm hopping in, but with very little hope of accomplishing much this month. I had grand hopes of doing a Family Tree album this month, but I took a BIG dose of reality and realized that there is NO WAY I would do any justice to this thing if I tried to get it done in under 30 days. So I am putting that off until Spring. I'll work on finishing our 2004 WDW trip!.............P

Ok 2 pages completed. I also got 10 in my book Fiday night, but not journaled yet. A good start for me, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter