• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Challenge

I just finished scanning 68 pages of the recipe scrapbook (8 1/2 x 11) for a wedding gift. It is completely finished! It's either feast or famine for me :)!

you go girl!! wow! I haven't done a page this month...been busy paper piecing...lol

Way to go JudithM!! :cool1: I got another 2 pages done. This is a very challenging month with the holidays, but I am hoping this thread will motivate me to do some late night scrapping and gradually chip away at my Hawaii photos.!

and that is all I may get done this month.

BUT, it is more than I have gotten done in the last 3 months.

Judy

on the board.......................

with ......

lol.. :rotfl: :rotfl: I think October drained me.....lol :rotfl:

Well, I manage to buy some sort of scrapping supply for myself every time I go Christmas shopping, but I have yet to finish even one page this month! If those darn teachers would just stop calling in sick, maybe I could stay home! (JK.... I really like the paycheck!)..............P

Got one more done. With me not even being close to being done for Christmas, I don't think I will be getting a lot done.

I'm on board with a whopping 4. I have hundreds of pictures to scrap though- so behind and I want to get caught up before my DH comes home in a MONTH! :cool1:

Well I managed to get 7 pages in DS's Brazil trip book done over the weekend. And wouldn't you know it last night DH comes home from a meeting and brings me pics from one of the adults that went on that trip. Most are from a later part of the trip but 1 - the guide holding up this HUGE snake - belongs in a layout I finished! AARRRGGGHHHH. Any suggestions on how to work this in? DS REALLY wants that included as he hadn't managed to get that particular photo.

Deb

4 more for me yesterday...hope to accomplish more today.

What a bummer Deb! Can you blow it up and have it be it's own page next to the one it belongs with?

I wasnt able to go to the scrap event last weekend due to a snow storm but I have been working on a project for my son and I now have 50 pages in. But my scrap table looks like a bomb hit it and its going to take me days to get re-organized. :flower:

I did 20, yes that's right 20 pages today in my Grandpa's scrapbook! It's amazing how productive I am when the internet isn't working. This brings my total upto 23 for the month so far. :)

Wow! Some of you are really cruising! Good for all of you!

Carrie - nope can't blow it up since I don't have the negative - this is definitely a film print. And then I'd have a blank back to the page I insert. I'm going to have to go back to those pages and really look at them. Maybe I can do some prying up and rearranging on one of them. Wish me luck!

Deb

Deb, how about adding a smaller page? There was a thread not long ago about putting in 8.5" x 11" pages in a 12" x 12" book. Just a thought ... I've had to do the prying & rearranging, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter