• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Challenge

I know I know I am still at ZERO. I haven't had much time at all this week. I figure if I can just make it through the next 2 days . . . .

I already told my hubby this weekend is going to be a ME weekend and I don't want to be pestered. I am working all weekend on my books!

Considering I have completed 000000 pages for the last 2 months I am excited.

I got to work on my Christmas album to get it caught up from 2004. I did a really cute layout & have the albums ready to share with our families over Christmas! I am SO happy as these are the only albums that I am caught up in.

Have a great day.

Judy

give me a few days to journal and I will finally be up and running this month. Trying to get 4 pages per day done without journaling. Doing pretty good, have about 10 more to go by Saturday.....lol!

I put dd's 1st day of school pix in her school album. She was so excited to see the pages that it has given me motivation to do more :cool1:

I will post back later if I get any more pages done tonight.

Judy

so far I'm at 16.....not great....but not bad for December!

I am SO thrilled! This is the 1st time in months that I have scrapped.

I am so thankful for the monthly challenges. It has helped me get over 50 pages done for the year!

Judy

I am glad I completed the pages I did this month (heck! it was a wedding gift!). However, since I already won once this year, I will pass as a winner if my total is still the highest at the end of the month. Let someone else have the pleasure of a win :)!

Didn't get any scrapping done this weekend, but I DID manage to get all the gifts wrapped, packages that needed shipping shipped, and all that sort of stuff. So I am crossing my fingers that come Thursday and beyond when I am done working for the holidays I will be able to get some SERIOUS scrapping done.

Deb

I completed 19 pages in my dad's book this weekend. Have many more to go, but I am happy with what I have so far.

Totals updated

parents loved it!!! and left room for additional Christmas' to come.

Done for the month.....whew!!!!

I am finally on the board. I spent all day Saturday and half of Sunday doing the 2 books for my dad. Got one of them done and 4 pages in the second one.

I have completed 25 so far. I have to finish the other one before Xmas :) It really felt good to get back to scrapping

Another 4 done for me....it seems that is the most I can get done in one sitting these days.

OK, I put a few more in dh's book, but stll not jouraled. AT least I'm making progress.

Now to finish shopping...

I am so :cool1: !

Thanks to these wonderful challenges I am finally getting more pages done.

I just heard that dh will be on travel for up to 4 weeks in Jan. 06. I gotta get pages done before he leaves. It's just too hard to try to get anything done while he is away.

Judy

I can't believe HOW much I have gotten done!

thanks for the encouragement to join the challenge!

Judy

Put me down for 4 more pages. I have several more than I need to journal so I'll add more before too long. Now that the kids are out of school for a couple weeks, I'm able to stay up late and get pages done. I'm having so much fun working on our cruise album. Wish I was going on another one!!
My step son is coming in from TX Friday so after that I'm not sure if I'll have much time to scrap but hope so.
Have a great week everyone.
Karen

I did one more bringing my total up to 26. I really have to work on that album on Friday and Saturday since it is my dad's Xmas present.

Thank goodness he isn't coming over until Monday.

I'm having SO Much fun working on this cruise album!! I finished 11 pages since last posting. I bought 2 cruise kits from Scrap Your Trip and it has really helped me get these pages done. I just finished our Formal night pictures and now going for the Midnight Buffet. My pictures from Tulum will taje a while b/c I took ALOT but I have found some awesome ideas off 2 Peas and have some really cool paper I bought when the CKU was here in March. I'm hoping they'll go pretty fast. I hope when I work on the Hawaii album it'll go this fast too. :goodvibes

Have a GREAT day!!
Karen aka TN Traveler

Between Friday and today I finished 30 pages and I am done with the books for my dad :)

I have done 56 so far for this month. That will probably be it for the month but who knows.

I am still at 50. I havent done anymore and still cant see my scrap table. I cleaned it and now it is covered once again . Dh did get me lots of scrapping things for Christmas and a couple of organizational things so that will help.

I am having knee surgery tomorrow so I wont be scrapping anytime soon. I am not sure when I will be able to sit at the computer or at the scrap desk. But it will give me time to read the instruction manual for my new digi camera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter