• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December Challenge

Only a couple more days ladies. I have updated the front page again. Not sure how many pages I did for my dad's book. I didn't keep track. I am scrapping today, but I don't plan on getting much done.

I know it's late, but I finally got some scrappn' done this month. You don't have to add me to the list, I'm just happy to finally get back on track! Christmas Eve I had to finish 8 gift albums! :earseek: :earseek: Thanks to my angel of a cousin and some major power scrappin' we got them done! 120 pages 8 x 8 pages in 6 hours!
I hope to get some done tommarrow and thur, I really need to finish my 04 disney albums so i can get started on the disastrous 05 trip!

WOW! I'm impressed! There's no way I could get that many pages done in such a short period of time! I'm moving along w/my Cruise album but have found a few blips when it comes to scrapping these Tulum pictures. I wanted to put some history of Tulum in here so have had to do research on it. It's been interesting to say the least! Since my journaling isn't finished yet, I won't count any more pages but so far I have almost 5 more pages done. I love this time out of school. The kids are playing well together and I'm having time at night after dinner to scrap. When they go back to school next week and have to go to bed at 8:30 and up at 5:30, my numbers will drop drastically!! ..... as will my energy level!! :rotfl:

Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :wizard:
Karen

Today is the last day. Please post as soon as you can tomorrow if you get anything done today. I will try to check on the 1st but we'll see how I feel. DD is having a party and we're having some friends over. Not sure how later we will be up.

Unfortunately, I don't have any more to add, but I did make a lot of starts. Hopefully January will see a lot of finished pages!

Did anyone do more than 68 pages in Dec??? If not, JudithM you are the winner!!!! I think I can find your address from scarping, if not, I'll let you know.

JudithM said:
I am glad I completed the pages I did this month (heck! it was a wedding gift!). However, since I already won once this year, I will pass as a winner if my total is still the highest at the end of the month. Let someone else have the pleasure of a win :)!

Please allow the second place person to be the winner - I've won once this year, so I would like someone else to be the winner!

OK Cathy.

That makes Cobbler the winner. I will contact her directly as she lives near me.

I managed to do 60 through New Year's Eve - sorry I didn't post sooner - I was pretty busy New Year's Day and yesterday! COngrats Cobbler!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter