Delta "Family Seating"

Something to keep in mind is that when you ask someone to switch seats with you, offer them the better seat. The one on the aisle, the one towards the front of the plane. For some strange reason both times I have been asked to trade it was for a middle seat in the back of the plane.

Offer the person doing you a favor the better seat. That helps!

A firm "shut up and sit still" from a strangers works much better than the constantly, unsuccessful, begging from a parent.

Wouldn't know. I don't have to constantly tell my children or beg them to do anything but my DD has ADHD and is sensory and the result is that she can be a bit fidgety, not jumping in her sit or kicking the seat fidgity, but she pulls on her clothes, and fidgets in her seat, etc. I know plenty of adults who are fidgety as well but that doesn't mean I want to subject a stranger to that. Sad part is that people who know my children say they are exceptionally polite and well behaived and when we have flown gone as far as saying they didn't realize a child was near them. They would and I hope most adults have enough manners to NOT tell someone, whether it be an adult or a child, to sit still and shut up. That is certainly how to get a 5 year to break down in tears. I know my DD would tell another child that is not a polite thing to say to someone. Last I checked most young children need some gentle prompts or reminders, even the best behaived, I am not talking about begging bc you don't parent, THIS aside from safety IS the reason most parents want to sit with their children so they can be sure they do not disrupt those around them. But it would never cross my mind to tell a child or an adult to sit still and "shut up".

To the poster who said they wouldn't move but would shut them out. I hope you will be understanding when a child accidently spills their drink or gets sick. That shouln't be your problem but the parents job to take care of them. I might not fly for business but I have flown several times a year from all over to US, Asia, Europe, Hawaii etc for almost 40 years. So yes I am not a new flier. But I only fly airlines like Delta, jet blue, etc where I can pick a seat but even the best plans can be changed. I have not flown Southwest bc I hate not knowing what I am getting into, but if I did I would buy the early bird deal. And yes I have had several adults spill their drinks on me so it is a possibilty, esp with turbulance, or just plain by accident. I also know that it is difficult for a child or adult to get in and out of their bags. Many kids I know don't sit with a gaming system at 5,6 but do bring books, art stuff, etc. So they will be in and out of their bags since I don't want a bored child.

I notice that IRL people are not nealy as rude or cranky as they seem on these boards. I guess what leaves me :confused3 is that if I want to be a good parent and ensure that my children are respectful and so I want to stay with them there is something wrong with that. I am not speaking about older children but more like 5,6 etc. I think some seem to feel children are 2nd class citizens. Seems a bit damned if you do or damned if you don't. Btw I have seen more inappropriate adults who drink too much, curse, be rude to the flight attendants and passengers, shout, etc, then children. Maybe, I just have been lucky. Then again I have also moved my seat for families and never once wondered why they didn't plan better. Travelling solo or with my DH I have been moved many times when I have planned in advance. Btw I too prefer an aisle seat as I am tall and not a tiny person. But I guess for me personally I would rather have a child sit with their adult than listen to them crying for their mommy the whole flight. I will say I have always been asked in the most polite way. Not sure if I would feel differently if I was told I have to move rather than excuse me can you help me out. I should also add I would not expect the airline to sit the 6 of us together since 4 are adults but I think if moved from our booked seats either 2 kids with one adult or 2 and 2 seating. I used to fly to MI from NY once a month for 2 years and many families would end up getting separated when their detroit flight was late and they gave their seats to standby bc they didn't think they were coming. Northwest was horrible with that.

Perhaps you didn't read my post saying that in an emergency, I would help a child sitting next to me.

An emergency is very, very different from normal routine! What astonishes me, is the presumption some parents make that just because I'm sitting next to their child, I'm now "in charge" of their child. That during the flight, I'M going to be the one saying, "honey, put the tray table up", or "dear, let me get your backpack down for you", or "here, let me pick up your toys", or, "Let me hold you, if you're scared." That won't happen!! Why does the fact that I'm sitting next to a random child mean that I'm now in charge of that child??

Yes, I will put on my Ipod, close my eyes and snooze. Surely I have that right?

It doesn't, but when the airlines move seats or separate parent from child (and no you don't know whose fault but I know many people, us included, who planned, choose seats, checked regularly, got to the airport 3+ hours early for the 7 am flight and still almost didn't get together.) You shouldn't have to is my point. This is why a parent should (aside from safety issues) be sat with their child bc as a parent it IS MY job to do this. This is why many parents are upset about being separated, again aside from the safety aspect). And in our case delta moved our seats for the flights down and back. Coming back we ended up having to stay an extra night bc they couldn't get 3 on the same plane never mind together. They cancelled our flight home and merged 2 planes that were 3/4 booked. There were several angry passengers. They wanted my 15 month old to sit 10 rows away from an adult. They told us getting there early wouldn't matter as they were way overbooked. They took care of us. But my point is that you don't know if someone planned then were moved last minute but told oh well too bad...good luck.

Here is a funny story. Several years ago when my daughter was 4 or 5 (she is nine now and at the moment, I forget what year we went) I made reservations for the both of us to fly from Tampa (layover Chicago) to Tulsa, OK to visit my dad for Thanksgiving. I made both reservations at the same time but for some reason (as I later found out) the airline booked us under two reservations.

Fast forward to the layover in Chicago, our plan was delayed several times because of bad weather (snow). We kept waiting, and waiting, and every hour or two they would delay it again. I wish they just cancelled it initially. Finally they did cancel it. Of course it was a mad rush to for everyone to make other plans. I got an automated call informing me that I had been rebooked on another flight for the same night but it didn't mention my daughter. I was on hold with the airline while standing in line or customer service. The bottom line for them was they had no way to get my daughter on the flight because all flights were full.

As if I was going to leave my daughter in Chicago by herself. LOL. So one option was to change me to the next morning but she hadn't been confirmed on a morning flight yet and the airlines were working those at the moment. I was having my husband back in Tampa make me hotel reservations for the night, while I asked my brother to look online for flights.

My brother did a few google searches and found a flight leaving Chicago that night that had seats left. However, it flew into Oklahoma City, not Tulsa. We got the airline to book us on that Oklahoma City flight and my brother drove and picked up us and took us to my dads.

A bunch of headaches, but it worked out in the end. My memory is bad but I don't think they initially had me and my daughter seated together, but I think the ended up switching some people so we sat together. I don't recall that she sat away from me.

So, just another tip to ensure all family members are on the same reservation/confirmation number. I have no clue why it was booked separately when I booked us at the same time.

It doesn't, but when the airlines move seats or separate parent from child (and no you don't know whose fault but I know many people, us included, who planned, choose seats, checked regularly, got to the airport 3+ hours early for the 7 am flight and still almost didn't get together.) You shouldn't have to is my point. This is why a parent should (aside from safety issues) be sat with their child bc as a parent it IS MY job to do this. This is why many parents are upset about being separated, again aside from the safety aspect). And in our case delta moved our seats for the flights down and back. Coming back we ended up having to stay an extra night bc they couldn't get 3 on the same plane never mind together. They cancelled our flight home and merged 2 planes that were 3/4 booked. There were several angry passengers. They wanted my 15 month old to sit 10 rows away from an adult. They told us getting there early wouldn't matter as they were way overbooked. They took care of us. But my point is that you don't know if someone planned then were moved last minute but told oh well too bad...good luck.

No you don't know what happened and why people were separated all of the time. I can tell you one time I was asked to move it was because the other people had booked on Hotwire. I was on the aisle and next to me was a little boy and his dad. They asked if I wouldn't mind trading with mom, who was way in the back. They told me they had booked on Hotwire and that was why they were not seated together.

In any case, if you end up not seated with the rest of your family, the key is to ask nicely. Don't have the attitude of Ha Ha, Now You have to Deal With My Child Have Fun!!!!!!! Ask. Offer to trade a seat better than the one you would like, if it is possible. Maybe offer to buy the person a drink. Ask, don't demand, and don't just take that seat if you are by it first. And realize that no one HAS to help you out. Be nice about it! It may not be your fault your family isn't together, but it is not the fault of the person in that seat either.

No you don't know what happened and why people were separated all of the time. I can tell you one time I was asked to move it was because the other people had booked on Hotwire. I was on the aisle and next to me was a little boy and his dad. They asked if I wouldn't mind trading with mom, who was way in the back. They told me they had booked on Hotwire and that was why they were not seated together.

In any case, if you end up not seated with the rest of your family, the key is to ask nicely. Don't have the attitude of Ha Ha, Now You have to Deal With My Child Have Fun!!!!!!! Ask. Offer to trade a seat better than the one you would like, if it is possible. Maybe offer to buy the person a drink. Ask, don't demand, and don't just take that seat if you are by it first. And realize that no one HAS to help you out. Be nice about it! It may not be your fault your family isn't together, but it is not the fault of the person in that seat either.

See I guess I feel differently about that situation. While I would love to.sit all together my
priority is one child with one adult. I know there are always exceptions to the rule. But for the average family I guess as long as the seating is one adult one child or two kids with one adult in one 3 seater that is okay. I don't think it is as important to ask someone to move so the child can sit with both parents. It would be nice but so would getting to keep your seats. I guess I don't push my luck. Lol No I have never seen anyone say haha good luck. But I think people esp ones who don't have or had kids might not be paying attention to what they are getting themsleves into. They don't know if the child has severe allergies, gets sick on planes etc. So while maybe not doing it in person but on a message board instead saying you know this "could" happen is more feasible. I haven't had to ask but have been asked many times. As I pointed out I think sometimes people on here are grumpy rather than happy bc IRL I have been asked, seen people ask and always it was would you please be willling to switch seats with me bc they separeted us. Everytime the person always said oh sure. Only once did I hear someone ask to where. I think since this is a message board it is easier to say...hey I understand where are coming from...but now take a look at it from this side. Personally I hope no one would demand a seat - if that is the case then maybe they deserve a no thank you.

Wouldn't know. I don't have to constantly tell my children or beg them to do anything but my DD has ADHD and is sensory and the result is that she can be a bit fidgety, not jumping in her sit or kicking the seat fidgity, but she pulls on her clothes, and fidgets in her seat, etc. I know plenty of adults who are fidgety as well but that doesn't mean I want to subject a stranger to that. Sad part is that people who know my children say they are exceptionally polite and well behaived and when we have flown gone as far as saying they didn't realize a child was near them. They would and I hope most adults have enough manners to NOT tell someone, whether it be an adult or a child, to sit still and shut up. That is certainly how to get a 5 year to break down in tears. I know my DD would tell another child that is not a polite thing to say to someone. Last I checked most young children need some gentle prompts or reminders, even the best behaived, I am not talking about begging bc you don't parent, THIS aside from safety IS the reason most parents want to sit with their children so they can be sure they do not disrupt those around them. But it would never cross my mind to tell a child or an adult to sit still and "shut up".

To the poster who said they wouldn't move but would shut them out. I hope you will be understanding when a child accidently spills their drink or gets sick. That shouln't be your problem but the parents job to take care of them. I might not fly for business but I have flown several times a year from all over to US, Asia, Europe, Hawaii etc for almost 40 years. So yes I am not a new flier. But I only fly airlines like Delta, jet blue, etc where I can pick a seat but even the best plans can be changed. I have not flown Southwest bc I hate not knowing what I am getting into, but if I did I would buy the early bird deal. And yes I have had several adults spill their drinks on me so it is a possibilty, esp with turbulance, or just plain by accident. I also know that it is difficult for a child or adult to get in and out of their bags. Many kids I know don't sit with a gaming system at 5,6 but do bring books, art stuff, etc. So they will be in and out of their bags since I don't want a bored child.

I notice that IRL people are not nealy as rude or cranky as they seem on these boards. I guess what leaves me :confused3 is that if I want to be a good parent and ensure that my children are respectful and so I want to stay with them there is something wrong with that. I am not speaking about older children but more like 5,6 etc. I think some seem to feel children are 2nd class citizens. Seems a bit damned if you do or damned if you don't. Btw I have seen more inappropriate adults who drink too much, curse, be rude to the flight attendants and passengers, shout, etc, then children. Maybe, I just have been lucky. Then again I have also moved my seat for families and never once wondered why they didn't plan better. Travelling solo or with my DH I have been moved many times when I have planned in advance. Btw I too prefer an aisle seat as I am tall and not a tiny person. But I guess for me personally I would rather have a child sit with their adult than listen to them crying for their mommy the whole flight. I will say I have always been asked in the most polite way. Not sure if I would feel differently if I was told I have to move rather than excuse me can you help me out. I should also add I would not expect the airline to sit the 6 of us together since 4 are adults but I think if moved from our booked seats either 2 kids with one adult or 2 and 2 seating. I used to fly to MI from NY once a month for 2 years and many families would end up getting separated when their detroit flight was late and they gave their seats to standby bc they didn't think they were coming. Northwest was horrible with that.

See, I don't see why anyone, adult or child, needs to get up to get items out of the overhead. This is especially true for short (less than 8 hour flights is short to me) flights. That is what is great about those seat pockets and under the seat storage.

One. People take way too much carry on. I joked with my husband I was going to start taking pictures in airports and posting online. When a woman has the max size carry on suitcase, a large tote bag, a shopping, and a purse... that is too much! It is suppose to be one luggage and one purse. This is why overhead bins get filled when the flight is only 3/4 way seated. Yes, I know, people don't want to PAY to check bags so they go to extremes to carry one.

On an international flight, I take the bare minimum on a plane with me. When I sit down I put my book and ipod in the seat pocket (or ipod in zipper hoodie pocket). The laptop goes under the seat with the backpack (with my purse inside it or just my wallet) on top. Inside the backpack are some snacks, munchies, notebook and pen. I wear my hoodie on the plan and take it off and sit on it if I get hot. I never have to get up. In fact, I make it a point to be the last one on the plane these days since I know the overheads will be full. On a 14 hour flight, I might get up once or twice to stretch my legs if I am in an aisle seat. If I am in the window seat I wait until the people next to me get up to use the restroom or stretch before I get up. If they are asleep, I won't wake them up. I hate it when I fall asleep on a plane and two minutes later someone wakes me up. Typically I can't sleep on a plane, even with sleep aides, so it is a blessing when it does happen.

When my kids travel they also only have ONE backpack that goes under the seat, not in the overhead. I am not going to get up and down for them to use an overhead.

On one flight, the girl in the middle seat (I was in aisle) did put her stuff under MY seat which I promptly corrected her to remove it so I could place my items. She had nothing under the seat in front of her. I guess she wanted the extra leg room.

If a kid spilled something on me, yes I would be very annoyed. Once the lady next to me got smashed and kept falling asleep with her drink in her hand. She would jerking around in her sleep, then wake up drink more, pass out again, etc. I thought for sure she was going to spill something on me.

I think a child should have 1 parent with them on flights. I will move to let a parent sit with a child. I don't think 2 people need to move so both parents can sit with 1 child. I also think it is a parents job to remind their child of proper behavior. If a kid is loud or kicking my seat, I will address the parent first and give them a chance to either handle the situation or let me know there are special circumstances (the kid being a brat is not a special circumstance). if nothing happens, I will ask the child to stop kicking my seat in a respectful but firm voice. I do fault the airlines for separating a child from a parent when changing seat assignments. Their computers know when there are families, their algorithms can prevent them being separated, but they would rather make their priority members happy because they make more money off of them.

On an international flight, I take the bare minimum on a plane with me. When I sit down I put my book and ipod in the seat pocket (or ipod in zipper hoodie pocket). The laptop goes under the seat with the backpack (with my purse inside it or just my wallet) on top. Inside the backpack are some snacks, munchies, notebook and pen. I wear my hoodie on the plan and take it off and sit on it if I get hot. I never have to get up. In fact, I make it a point to be the last one on the plane these days since I know the overheads will be full. On a 14 hour flight, I might get up once or twice to stretch my legs if I am in an aisle seat. If I am in the window seat I wait until the people next to me get up to use the restroom or stretch before I get up. If they are asleep, I won't wake them up. I hate it when I fall asleep on a plane and two minutes later someone wakes me up. Typically I can't sleep on a plane, even with sleep aides, so it is a blessing when it does happen.

When my kids travel they also only have ONE backpack that goes under the seat, not in the overhead. I am not going to get up and down for them to use an overhead.

On one flight, the girl in the middle seat (I was in aisle) did put her stuff under MY seat which I promptly corrected her to remove it so I could place my items. She had nothing under the seat in front of her. I guess she wanted the extra leg room.

If a kid spilled something on me, yes I would be very annoyed. Once the lady next to me got smashed and kept falling asleep with her drink in her hand. She would jerking around in her sleep, then wake up drink more, pass out again, etc. I thought for sure she was going to spill something on me.

You sound like me,us :lmao:
As far as a laptop I got a tablet from Santa so even less to lug around.
We always buy the bulkhead seats so plenty of room for our legs and stuff.
And no that space is not meant for children to play. Sorry mom.

You sound like me,us :lmao:
As far as a laptop I got a tablet from Santa so even less to lug around.
We always buy the bulkhead seats so plenty of room for our legs and stuff.
And no that space is not meant for children to play. Sorry mom.

LOL. I actually try not to bring my laptop with me anymore because it is a pain to lug around and take in/out the case at security checkpoints. I am in the military and a take online classes, so depending on the length of my trip, I have to take my laptop to keep up with schoolwork. I'd rather stay in my room relaxing on my bed doing homework and writing papers than use a business center. Also, having all my files on my own computer helps.

When I was stationed in Korea for two years and just flew to my home in Florida, I didn't bring my laptop. I just used the desktop in the house instead.
It was so much easier to just have the backpack and nothing else (after checking my bags).

See, I don't see why anyone, adult or child, needs to get up to get items out of the overhead. This is especially true for short (less than 8 hour flights is short to me) flights. That is what is great about those seat pockets and under the seat storage.

One. People take way too much carry on. I joked with my husband I was going to start taking pictures in airports and posting online. When a woman has the max size carry on suitcase, a large tote bag, a shopping, and a purse... that is too much! It is suppose to be one luggage and one purse. This is why overhead bins get filled when the flight is only 3/4 way seated. Yes, I know, people don't want to PAY to check bags so they go to extremes to carry one.

If a kid spilled something on me, yes I would be very annoyed. Once the lady next to me got smashed and kept falling asleep with her drink in her hand. She would jerking around
in her sleep, then wake up drink more, pass out again, etc. I thought for sure she was
going to spill something on me.

I have to say I kind of agree with you on almost all of this. Anything in overhead is not to be touched during the flight. Usually our bag that has our camera/video/medicines not needed for flight but not to be checked go in the overhead. I refuse to get and dig during the flight and cringe when others do. I used to like aisle seats but between having to constantly get up, getting hit in the head with bags or banged with carts I now like the window. Although with 2 kids now actuall like the middle seat bc I can spread out with little ones on either side. I pack my bag for under the seat. While I prefer to use the pocket I find if I bring a book or kids bring crayons and paper it doesn't hold much. Works if you keep it up. But you can't easily access it with the tray down, and heaven forbid the seat in front reclined. I would be upset as well if someone put their bag under your seat. Fine for a parent whose children's legs won't be using the space but I can't imagine anyone thinking it is acceptable to put their bag into someone else's space like that. But there will always be one.

I have been spilled on by many an adult. Eh I don't love it but with turbulance or just an accident I accept it as part of flying be iit an adult or kid. No one should be subjected to being spilled on by someone who had a few too many and unable to hold their cup upright.

I am more lucky in that many flights have been to places like China, Berlin, Rome, Hawaii long enough that I will eventually pass out esp with red eye flights. But I try to take a window seat those times. But on one trip on a flight to china I was moved to an aisle seat in the middle section. I thought it was great bc it was I think a 4 seater with only one other person in the row. Turned out the women in the row kept having to get up to go to the bathroom or stretch etc. Everytime she picked to get up there was a cart in the row so she would insist instead to climb over me. You can plan and plan but I find often I do best just going with it and reminding myself that it is only a 2, 3 or whatever flight. I still think that I have run into many more annoying adults though than children. Most flights are completely noneventful, which I appreciate. I will say ot is much more stressful to fly as a parent than as a couple or solo. So I do give some parents a bit more benefit of the doubt bc it is more stressful. With a 3.5 and 5.5 yr old it will be a long time before I get to have a relaxing flight again..lol. I now spent it trying to ensure my girls do not bother those around them.

I've seen something in the news about how bad this has gotten recently. Personally I think its a saftey issue and want my children next to me (they are both 3 and under right now but I don't expect that desire to change). I'm suprised legally the airlines are allowed to do this it given someone needs to be responsible for the children and how can you do that 3 rows away with the seatbelt sign on....god forbid if the masks came down. And as far as being the other people in the row I would be keen on having a child sans parent next to me either.

I've seen something in the news about how bad this has gotten recently. Personally I think its a saftey issue and want my children next to me (they are both 3 and under right now but I don't expect that desire to change). I'm suprised legally the airlines are allowed to do this it given someone needs to be responsible for the children and how can you do that 3 rows away with the seatbelt sign on....god forbid if the masks came down. And as far as being the other people in the row I would be keen on having a child sans parent next to me either.

Children as young as 5 can fly alone. So there doesn't seem to be a legal issue with them sitting by themselves.

I looked on Delta's web site, but I can't find any instructions on what a child is expected to do in case of emergency. I'm guessing that as they tell you during the safety spiel, you put on your own mask first then help others if they need it. So yes, you child could be dependent on others for help. And that seems to be ok with both the government and the airlines.

So what happens when you want a certain flight and go to pick seats and there are not enough seats next to each other? Do you still book or do you look for a flight that has the seating configuration you need? I've read several posts on here where people booked anyway and figured they would just tell the gate staff when they arrived. What if several families did that? Families would need to be split up. Everyone wants to sit next to their children. It is not a safety issue. The only exception is a child in a car seat. In that case, one of their guardians must be seated at an arms length away.

So what happens when you want a certain flight and go to pick seats and there are not enough seats next to each other? Do you still book or do you look for a flight that has the seating configuration you need? I've read several posts on here where people booked anyway and figured they would just tell the gate staff when they arrived. What if several families did that? Families would need to be split up. Everyone wants to sit next to their children. It is not a safety issue. The only exception is a child in a car seat. In that case, one of their guardians must be seated at an arms length away.

For me, my child's safety IS an issue regardless of their age. I am their parent and I don't expect anyone else to have to look after them.
We had planned to get an early morning flight for our trip next month but when we tried to book there were 2 seats together but only single seats available in other parts of the plane. I'm not going to let my 2 4yr olds sit without my or their Dad so we now have an afternoon flight.
It has completely thrown all our plans out, we don't arrive at MCO until 11pm which is going to be horrible for our boys but IMO there wasn't an alternative.
We are still sitting 2&2, but I have done everything I can to ensure we are together so if the airline then changes our seats I will expect them to fix the problem

Kaspar Houser said:
A firm "shut up and sit still" from a strangers works much better than the constantly, unsuccessful, begging from a parent.

Harsh. I would never tell another parents child to shut up and sit still. You would get words from me if you butted in on my parenting.

See, I don't see why anyone, adult or child, needs to get up to get items out of the overhead.

The person you were quoting said "I also know that it is difficult for a child or adult to get in and out of their bags. Many kids I know don't sit with a gaming system at 5,6 but do bring books, art stuff, etc. So they will be in and out of their bags since I don't want a bored child."

They didn't say getting things from the overhead, but from bags. I know that my son, since he likes to stay seatbelted while on a flight, has a hard time grabbing items from the bag under the seat. I generally will do it since I have longer arms and a longer torso (for now, at least...kid's going to be taller than me by the time he's 10).

We like to get situated so there's minimal messing around with bags under the seat, but the pockets can only hold so much! So at some point in the flight we are pulling out our knitting from under the seat, etc.

Someone telling my son to sit still and shut up might get a quiet, still, child (who is probably crying from the shock of having a bad word used towards him and would be asking me about that rude person for literally YEARS), but would get an extremely talkative and fidgety adult near them after that! I'm not usually like that, but wowie would that irk me. No one deserves to be told to shut up (and if you truly feel a person does deserve it, it's probably time to get a flight attendant involved), and while no one likes a seat-kicker, "sit still" is a rotten way to create understanding of what, exactly, the issue is.

For me, my child's safety IS an issue regardless of their age. I am their parent and I don't expect anyone else to have to look after them.
We had planned to get an early morning flight for our trip next month but when we tried to book there were 2 seats together but only single seats available in other parts of the plane. I'm not going to let my 2 4yr olds sit without my or their Dad so we now have an afternoon flight.
It has completely thrown all our plans out, we don't arrive at MCO until 11pm which is going to be horrible for our boys but IMO there wasn't an alternative.
We are still sitting 2&2, but I have done everything I can to ensure we are together so if the airline then changes our seats I will expect them to fix the problem

To me, that is correct (what you did). However, as I said, I have read many posts where parents book anyway and expect people to move all over to accommodate them. As long as the parents have done everything they can to ensure they are together...that is the correct line of thinking IMHO. Not that "your" (a general your) needs trump someone else's. I would also agree a 4 year old is too young to sit alone since they have to be at least 5 as an unaccompanied minor.

Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter