Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Merry Christmas to you! Another great video which provided a nice respite between crazy Christmas prep. BTW, Malificent is SO cute!!

Back to our Last day in AK!

I know this TR is all over the place recently but I wanted to get back to our last day in AK before I move on to the St Pete part of this vaca. Anyway, after Joe got back from EEMM Hours at HS, we dropped our bags at Bell Services and headed to the park. We had FP's for the Safari, Navi River and then picked up a last-minute Dinosaur FP that Joe and I opted to use Rider Swap for...

But, first things first...We were hungry. We stopped at Pongu Pongu for a Lumpia, rode Navi River and then walked over to Satu'li Canteen for some lunch. I had the cheeseburger pods again and Joe had a beef bowl. We also shared that yummy Blueberry Creamcheese Mousse. I cannot express enough how much we love this place!!! After lunch, we took a safari ride, rode Dinosaur and met up with a few characters. All too soon it was time to drive back to POFQ to pick up our bags, cash in our unused snack credits and make the drive to St Pete...

What should have taken an hour and 15 minutes took over 2 hours to drive from Orlando to St Pete due to a horrible accident on I-4. We arrived in St Pete, dropped Gia off with her parents and then had dinner with Joe's parents. Oh, wait!!!! Before I forget...During the drive to St Pete, Gia was very, very, very chatty. So much so that Joe had to scold her a little and tell her to please be quiet because we were in horrible traffic and Joe needed to concentrate on the road. Gia didn't like this at all. So, she said..."Goey, you're an *ss. You're an *sshole." Joe and I have never laughed so hard to ourselves as quietly as we could so Gia wouldn't think that this talk was appropriate. You all might also be wondering where Gia picked up such foul language...Well, that would be my fault. Earlier in the drive, I was talking to Ashley and MAY HAVE used those words...Hee! Hee! It was sooooo funny. I wish I had known she was going to say it so I could've recorded it for prosperity...

Next up...Our first day in St Pete. How did we spend it???

0E92DDB9-0F12-4E99-B6FE-BE140DD049D8.jpegA01C0A01-4314-425A-A5C5-513B4C6623C5.jpeg88A93BD5-874B-44E6-80C5-F867194CA6B3.jpegDCB131E1-DB04-4A09-A10A-265400EB7BE5.jpeg36D95CA8-A796-48D1-A126-BB053FEE84AB.jpegA94DEF09-9B96-4728-BEDA-F8C6D02624E0.jpeg352DB7EA-B6F9-40C4-B416-F7F5ACE395C0.jpeg717895B1-C0AB-4ABC-9D95-C902328D53C3.jpegF94CAC8B-ABA0-4027-96D7-1488882290B1.jpeg509DBCAC-20E3-4DB5-9787-16F80057C537.jpeg

After a crazy couple of weeks between the end of the semester and several Christmas celebrations, I'm finally caught up!

Belated Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year to you and your family! It looks like you had a great holiday. But, Packers fans!? Oh dear...… We're Bears fans here. Our oldest daughter is now living in the Indianapolis area. She married a Colts fan and is now a traitor.

I have to ask. Was that Holiday Lights at Mooseheart? We went there a few years ago while visiting my cousin and his wife in Naperville.

I really enjoy your vlogs! Keep 'em coming!

Belated Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year to you and your family! It looks like you had a great holiday. But, Packers fans!? Oh dear...… We're Bears fans here.
Merry Christmas Annie!!! I hope it was a wonderful one!!!
Yes, 2 of my 4 are HUGE Packers fans because my mom is from WI. My youngest son is a Bear's fan and the other twin LOVES the Ravens. So, mixed house here too...

I have to ask. Was that Holiday Lights at Mooseheart? We went there a few years ago while visiting my cousin and his wife in Naperville.
YES!!!! We have been going every year for the last 4-5 and love it.

I really enjoy your vlogs! Keep 'em coming!
Thank you soooooo much!!! We have A LOT more Disney planned in 2020. 😉

HUGE UPDATE!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. Ours was very low key but very nice as well. The weather was actually beautiful here, west of Chicago. Can you believe it was sunny and about 65??? Needless to say, Joe and I took a nice long walk before dinner.

We also have some exciting news to share with everyone!!! We have booked another trip to Disney in 2020 (more like 2 more)!!! If you are counting, this would actually be numbers 4 & 5 as I count each resort stay as a new trip. I just feel that each resort offers something new and should be counted as a separate stay. Let's review all this madness, shall we...

January 15-21 POFQ
March 6-7 All Star Movies/DAH Villians event
March 8-11 Gran Destino Towers (hoping to add CL access)
July 24-25 Caribbean Beach Resort (This will be a new to Joe and myself resort)
July 25-28 Gran Destino Towers Club Level...YAY!!!!/This MAY change if I can successfully add CL in March...

I am so beyond excited!!!! The January trip will be with friends. The 2 March trips are for Joe's B-bday and the 2 July trips are for my birthday. We are also hoping to go back in September/October for Food and Wine...I feel so blessed that Joe loves Disney as much as I do and is willing to spend all of his vacation time in Orlando/St Pete as he was much more of a world traveler before he hooked up with me...:confused3

I hope to get back here again soon to start with the St Pete portion of this vaca that seems so long ago now...

Ahh Gia and her colorful words :rotfl2:
So glad you had nice weather for Christmas, we actually had warmer than normal temps here, yay!
Exciting news on the trip front. Planning trips is almost as fun as going on the trip!
January trip is coming fast!

Ahh Gia and her colorful words :rotfl2:
So glad you had nice weather for Christmas, we actually had warmer than normal temps here, yay!
Exciting news on the trip front. Planning trips is almost as fun as going on the trip!
January trip is coming fast!
Auntie EE's colorful mouth is rubbing off...Yikes!!!
We couldn't believe how nice it was. Kids were outside riding bikes, taking walks...
I am sooooo excited for all these trips and looking forward to seeing you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter