Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Hi everyone! We leave in 16 days and I am over the top excited! I cannot wait to get back down to Disney. I have my mani/pedi booked and a haircut and color. I've started thinking about my outfits (2 for each day in case it's warm during the day and cold at night). I have also started to obsess about the weather...Winter in Chicago can be brutal so if there's a snow storm coming, Joe and I are prepared to come out earlier...If we can't get a last-minute hotel in Orlando, we can always fly into St Pete and stay with Joe's parents for a night...

I am going to make every effort to finish up this trip report before we come down...

I haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet, but loved all the photos and updates. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and hope you daughter enjoyed that Ravens game yesterday. Now we get to take a break until January 11th for the next big game.

Love your upcoming trip plans...sounds lovely. We are debating a very short 1 or 2 night trip JUST to eat at Flying Fish Cafe...perhaps as early as January or as late as March. Right now I'm looking at a January weekend...and of course it's the weekend AFTER your trip. We wouldn't be doing any parks though.

I would love to go for my birthday in March though, but I'm going to wait and see if I can make that work once we recover from Christmas!

:)

I haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet, but loved all the photos and updates.
Thank you so much Dina!

hope you daughter enjoyed that Ravens game yesterday.
She is expecting them to go to the Super Bowl!!!!

perhaps as early as January or as late as March. Right now I'm looking at a January weekend...and of course it's the weekend AFTER your trip.
When would you go in March????

Thank you so much Dina!

She is expecting them to go to the Super Bowl!!!!

When would you go in March????

I expect them to do the same.....sure hoping so!

While I would love to go on my birthday (which you know is March 8th...sound familiar??) I might wait until Nicolas has Spring Break which would be the week of March 16th sometime. Though really right now the weekend in January is sounding way too tempting so we really might just fly down on a Friday afternoon and return late on a Saturday night with the main goal of having a meal at Flying Fish on Saturday for which I already have a reservation.

Winter in Chicago can be brutal so if there's a snow storm coming, Joe and I are prepared to come out earlier..
We were thinking about this the other day; if we needed to fly out a day earlier etc. And then a letter comes all about orientation at the high school for Chris where the guidance counselors will be going over schedules and classes and it's at 7pm the night before we leave :headache::headache: UGH! Chris will have a sh** if I don't go to that. So we're going to seriously cross our fingers and hope that if a storm is going to effect the trip at all it ends up keeping us down there longer :P

I expect them to do the same.....sure hoping so!

While I would love to go on my birthday (which you know is March 8th...sound familiar??) I might wait until Nicolas has Spring Break which would be the week of March 16th sometime. Though really right now the weekend in January is sounding way too tempting so we really might just fly down on a Friday afternoon and return late on a Saturday night with the main goal of having a meal at Flying Fish on Saturday for which I already have a reservation.
That’s right!!!! We could do a double bday celebration. Hee! Hee!
Of course you already have a FF reservation. You go girl!!!!

We were thinking about this the other day; if we needed to fly out a day earlier etc. And then a letter comes all about orientation at the high school for Chris where the guidance counselors will be going over schedules and classes and it's at 7pm the night before we leave :headache::headache: UGH! Chris will have a sh** if I don't go to that. So we're going to seriously cross our fingers and hope that if a storm is going to effect the trip at all it ends up keeping us down there longer :P
Yes!!! Joe and I would have zero problem staying longer!!!!! I freaking HATE winter as it’s currently sleeting here...

Hi everyone! Thought I'd let everyone know how I did in my September Must Dos...I think I did pretty well. Do you all think I should do a January Must Do list???

Must-do List for September!!!:P

1. Joe wants to try a Fuzzy Tauntaun-YES! Jow was able to have this and 2 other drinks at Oga's Canteen, which he visited not once, but twice!!!
2. Baton Rouge Beignets (otherwise known as the boozy beignets) 😬 No, EPIC FAIL...But hoping to do this in 2 weeks...
3. Alien Swirling Saucers-YES! I loved it too.
4. Have a drink that comes in a souvenir glass (like something from Jock Lindsey's)-NOPE, but again hoping to do this in 2 weeks.
5. Buy the Imagination Pink spirit Jersey-YES!!!!
6. Try Deluxe Burger (This has made the list twice already and has been an epic fail each time)-YES!!!!
7. Actually see SWGE (Joe will definitely see this as he has a reservation at Oga's Canteen, but will I get to????)-YES!!!! We have a reservation at Oga's on January 17th. I will finally get to do this too.
8. Try one of the specialty desserts at MNSSHP-Yes, I had a few.
9. Try blue or green milk...NOPE.
10. Buy the Arribas earrings that match my Mickey head neckless...YES, I was able to get these.

So, if you are following along, that's 7/10. Not bad...

Hi Jenny!

I'm sorry, I got so far behind with traveling then Christmas then the stomach bug…it's been a busy month :crazy2:

Would we go back? Nope. Waaaay too much time standing around. I think it's safe to say that we are 3 and done LOL and until we have grandchildren, there's no reason to go back. ☹

I'm excited robe going back to CRT soon since I haven't been in years, but then, yes, I think it's best not to go every trip.

So, she said..."Goey, you're an *ss. You're an *sshole."

Hysterical! I think this should have been your TR title…Uncle Goey is an A**hole! :rotfl:

Happy New Year to you and your family! :hug:

I'm sorry, I got so far behind with traveling then Christmas then the stomach bug…it's been a busy month :crazy2:
Kelly!!!! I miss you soooo much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! Sorry to hear you were sick. That really sucks. Do you have big plans tonight??

I'm excited robe going back to CRT soon since I haven't been in years, but then, yes, I think it's best not to go every trip.
The food and characters were awesome. There was just a lot of standing around...

Hysterical! I think this should have been your TR title…Uncle Goey is an A**hole! :rotfl:
LOL!!! It was so funny how she used the words in the correct context. Hee! Hee!

DISBoards and a Game of Throne marathon on. We were planning on some snacks but my stomach is still not so great so maybe just some crackers for me and then a regular (early) bedtime since I have to work tomorrow :-) How about you?
Well, it's Ali and Ashley's 20th bday (yep, I'm OLD). So, we have dinner plans at 630 at Chianti's (an Italian restaurant a few towns over). Then, Joe and I are going to watch the Disney fireworks. Its become a tradition...
Working tomorrow must suck. How's the TA thing going???? SOOOOOOO happy for you!

Crossing everything I have for good weather for us as well. We have had such a sucky winter already. It rained all weekend here so a little bit of our mounds and mounds of snow did melt. All we need here is 4 hours in the morning without a snow storm and we should be golden, haha! We fly out of our town to Minneapolis then to Orlando. We have your favorite flight Jenny, 5am o_O
Good news we are in Orlando before noon🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter