DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Thanks for the report! Did you have a 7:00am or 7:30am ticket? Was it checked/did it seem to matter?
We had a 7am reservation and it did not seem to matter at check-in what time our ticket was for. When we got to the CM's with the electronic tablets that checked us in, they just asked for our name, and once she confirmed us, we went to the next CM who gave us the wristband.

then we walked right up to the kiosk where we magic-banned it and finger scanned....

Super easy and super quick check-in process!!

I called to check on dates for June that just showed up and she said they were all unavailable. Can't believe it already sold out for ALL DATES in June.

try checking tomorrow when the dates open up
I called in too because I’ve also been waiting for June dates. The CM I spoke with said those dates opened up on the 9th despite the fact that they didn’t appear online until today. From the post I’ve just read today, I’m hoping that was wrong info and plan to keep checking. Best of luck to both of us!

Last edited:
I see dates in August but can’t book...has anyone been able to book it?

July too! Hopefully they open up later today or early tomorrow!!

Yea! Looks like dates are up through August!!

I just checked too and saw my August date "open" but when I tried to book it said there were no tickets available (need 4)....so I came here! Do we think it's already sold out or the tickets aren't actually released yet?! Hoping it's the latter.

Put a reminder on my calendar to try to book first thing tomorrow. Looks like the date I expected is blue (aug 14). Hoping to finalize my plans tomorrrow morning. Good luck all!

I called in too because I’ve also been waiting for June dates. The CM I spoke with said those dates opened up on the 9th despite the fact that they didn’t appear online until today. From the post I’ve just read today, I’m hoping that was wrong i go and plan to keep checking. Best of luck to both of us!

I hope they were mistaken because that would be totes uncool (as the young ones say) to those of us who have been stalking the website for the last 3 months. And I plan to keep on stalking it. Fingers crossed for us all!

UGH! i have been trying to book JULY for awhile and they randomly show up today, and they are all sold out?!

The CM I spoke with today said that the dates aren't available for booking yet. I'm guessing they aren't loaded in the system.

Can someone confirm for me that I don’t have to include my not quite 2 1/2 year old great nephew in my total number of guests. I want to book as soon as I can tomorrow and don’t want to mess it up

Where do you see the new dates?
Nevermind, I was looking at the HS After Hours schedule.

Where do you see the new dates?

If you go to the Disney website and try to book it, you'll see dates through the end of August. When you try to book it says, "No tables available..." I'm assuming it will be open for booking tomorrow.

Reactions: rlk
Can someone confirm for me that I don’t have to include my not quite 2 1/2 year old great nephew in my total number of guests. I want to book as soon as I can tomorrow and don’t want to mess it up

You will want to include him in your total number of guests but will not be charged anything for his ticket.

It usually takes a day or so for dates to be bookable once they show up. Same thing happened when my May date opened up for both the MK and HS.

So happy to see these dates come up. Now if they will add two more weeks to get me to Labor Day week!

Thats my plan. Just wondering how quickly these events sell out? Same morning? or days to weeks later? Thank you!

Well, EMM for Fantasyland opened up around the 9th and it still has availability. Toy Story Land is more popular at the moment though, so don't know if it will stay available that long.

You're very welcome! We brought my 2-year-old DD to this in January, and she had a blast (all of us did!) I hope you all have a wonderful time as well.
Thanks. I think this is the best way for the kids in our group to enjoy toy story land since we have one day scheduled for the studios

I almost had a heart attack. I’ve been checking numerous times a day everyday since Jan 1 (my 180 ADR day) and today was the one day I didn’t check (until just now). And I thought it was sold out.

So glad I came here to confirm it just didn’t open yet. Saved me a trip to the ER for the paddles to restart my heart.

I am ecstatic that there will be EMM for July 1st. I was a bit nervous they wouldn’t have it for July 4th week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter