Did I make my ADR's too early in the day?

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
I am curious if I made our ADR's too early each day?

My thought process behind the times, is that they are late enough to have a full day at the parks, but also early enough to wander through the Resorts and see the Christmas Decorations or do whatever, we are going the week after Thanksgiving.
Also, I heard the later the ADR at O'Hana the longer you are there because they start to fall behind.

Day 1 we arrive in Orlando at 9:30 am Dinner ADR = Teppen Edo 6pm
Day 2 Lunch QS, Dinner ADR = O'Hana 7pm
Day 3 Lunch QS, Dinner QS
Day 4 Lunch ADR = SCI-FI 11:30am Dinner ADR = Cape May 7pm
Day 5 we leave the resort around 6pm to the airport

I think that sounds like a good plan. The only suggestion I have it that two TS meals in one day would be too much for me. If we do a TS lunch, then we do a QS dinner.

I think the times look good to me. I think the 2 table service in one day is ok since they aren't both buffets. 2 buffets would be too much.

We are planning on a light lunch at Sci-Fi because of our dinner being a buffet.

I actually was thinking of canceling Sci-Fi, but a lot of people tell me it's a must see!

They all look good to me too! We have done 2 TS in one day, a later breakfast and then a normal time dinner and we skipped lunch.

Looks like a good plan. i wouldn't worry about Sci Fi and Cape May in the same day.

THe times look good to me. WE often will enjoy two TS meals in a day, and since you want to see Sci Fi, and it is not buffet, I think that you are good.

I agree with others that SciFI and Cape May should be fine in the same day because SciFi is pretty much like going to a QS and getting a burger and fries.

Those times look good to me. I usually schedule our dinners around 6 pm since that's when we usually eat at home.

I agree with others that SciFI and Cape May should be fine in the same day because SciFi is pretty much like going to a QS and getting a burger and fries.

Those times look good to me. I usually schedule our dinners around 6 pm since that's when we usually eat at home.
I also try and keep similar eating habits as when I am home. I always do 2 TS a day. I usually have a very lite breakfast at home, so I will pack some individual packets of almonds to snack on. I book an early lunch around 11:30 and then dinner between 6:00 and 7:00.

I think your planning and timing looks good. For my family, we need 3 meals a day so I would be filling in the meals not listed, but if you are only planning on the 1 or 2 meals a day, then I would stick with the times you have.

I think your planning and timing looks good. For my family, we need 3 meals a day so I would be filling in the meals not listed, but if you are only planning on the 1 or 2 meals a day, then I would stick with the times you have.
Yes, we do plan on having breakfast, but using snack credits.

Looks good, personally, I hate to shop, we prefer to eat late, but to each his own! It's a lovely time of the year, enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter