Did WDW Turtle Talk exist before Finding Nemo?

arissavolk

Yer Face
Was there some incarnation of an attraction like Turtle Talk before 2004?

I first went to Walt Disney World as a teen in 1999 and 2000 for a robotics competition at Epcot and I had a distinct memory of an attraction that was very similar to Turtle Talk, but all the info I can find says that Turtle Talk opened in 2004.

Does anyone remember such an attraction present before Finding Nemo was released?

Hmm, Turtle Talk opened in the existing Living Seas pavilion before it was fully converted over to The Seas w/Nemo and Friends, but beyond that, I don't believe it existed before the movie itself came out in any form, unless, as stated it was demo'd in innoventions (this is entirely possible as other attractions have had previews in innoventions, like the VR Aladdin Flying Carpets that were in DisneyQuest)

We've been going since EPCOT opened, and I don't remember anything like turtle talk before the Nemo movie was released in Living Seas or in Innoventions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter