Dine with Shamu

i dont have facebook :confused3

it was getting me in to trouble
a lot of the stuff in my brain is not supposed to be shared :rotfl2:

i kept offending people by accident, i dont mean to do it, it just kinda happens

so no more facebook for me :rolleyes1

i dont have facebook :confused3

it was getting me in to trouble
a lot of the stuff in my brain is not supposed to be shared :rotfl2:

i kept offending people by accident, i dont mean to do it, it just kinda happens

so no more facebook for me :rolleyes1

Well I try and figure out how to copy paste and post the persons picture on here so you can see it then.

I was just on the SW site - definate banners for Dine with Shamu returns. But that it is. Should be coming soon I hope!!!

I'd love to hear when they open this back up.

We did this October of 2009. Had reservations March 2010 that got canceled when they stopped doing this. Saw the construction March 2011. Hoping we can do it again March 2012.

We're going Oct.16th and when I was browsing the SeaWorld website, I stumbled upon the advertisement of 'Dine with Shamu'.
It didn't state when they were starting again, so I emailed them today, and I soon got an answer.
This is a piece of what they wrote me as an answer :

I am happy to hear that you will be visiting us soon! Our Dine with Shamu will be returning; however, the area is currently under construction and the exact date of completion is not known at this time. Once the construction nears completion and we are able to announce a date, the reservations will be placed back on line. You may check periodically for the most up to date information on www.seaworldsparkblog.com or visit the park website at www.seaworld.com to check on the availability before your visit. I would suggest dining at Sharks Underwater Grill Restaurant as a great alternative if it is not available when you visit. You will be captivated by the sharks swimming while you dine an delicious food prepared by our chef!

I reaaaaaaaaaaally hope they will start doing 'Dine with Shamu' again by the time we get there, because this would be absolutely wonderful to do!! :love:
Keeping those fingers crossed!!! :cheer2:

my wife and i took our son to dine w/ shamu for his bday. it was pretty cool!!! food wasn't bad, but it was real cool have the whale come up pretty close. but not all the tables are close to where the whale comes up.

Another update on Dine With Shamu:

The other day on the Seaworld Jobs website, there were listings for A server and server manager with "Dine With Shamu" in parenthesis. Which would mean to be, that they are beginning to hire staff for Dine With Shamu to re open.

Got to be getting closer! We are going mid October. Really hoping - loved it when we went a couple years ago!!!

any insider scoop on this opening. Vacation is coming up soon!!!

Unfortunately, I wouldn't expect it to be open anytime before the end of the year. And honestly, my best estimate would be Spring Break next year. There are plenty of other options though. Sharks Underwater Grill and the Makahiki Luau to name a few. Here is some info on those dining options. I would highly recommend the Makahiki Luau.

Luau:
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/Makahiki-Luau

Luau Incase You're going during the Christmas season:
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/Makahiki-Christmas-Luau

Sharks Underwater Grill:
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/Sharks-Underwater-Grill

Am so hoping it will be open in January as this is the one dining experience my df really wanted to do.

Perhaps soon ???

look at the end of the news

chris

edit : sorry i cant put link !! because im new!

Go to orlando theme park news and read the tread : SeaWorld Orlando: TurtleTrek Update & More (Part 2)

Perhaps soon ???

look at the end of the news

chris

edit : sorry i cant put link !! because im new!

Go to orlando theme park news and read the tread : SeaWorld Orlando: TurtleTrek Update & More (Part 2)

I don't quite understand where you're trying to direct us to; but SeaWorld has made no public announcements as to when Dine with Shamu is going to be returning. Their big press release a couple of weeks ago, was only referring to 3 new attractions with Otters/Marmasets at Discovery Cove, a new Turtle exhibit at SeaWorld; and the new Penguin habitat/ride coming in 2013. Nothing about Dine with Shamu.

I honestly wouldn't expect Dine with Shamu to return until next summer. As said before, the pool is very much so still under construction, and it doesn't look like it's coming down anytime soon. Maybe; maybe by Spring Break, but I wouldn't count on it until Next Summer.

Actually, the construction walls are down along the pathway and all the construction equipment has cleared out of the area. The pathway has re opened to guests, however underwater viewing and Dine With Shamu are still closed. I would imagine we'll know more when the new year rolls around.

HI

I can't send link because im newbee

go to ****://orlandoparksnews.blogspot.com/

And go to ****://orlandoparksnews.blogspot.com/2011/11/seaworld-orlando-turtletrek-update-more.html

you will see the last pictures from the dine with Shamu

It seem there is water in the tank .... perhaps soon reopen ?

Chris

Sorry for my english !!!:confused3

Here's a pic from the above site

dsc07276oj.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter