Dining Plan Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was always skeptical until a cast member told me to keep all of my receipts for a trip (this was years ago). She told me I would spend much more out of pocket versus what was included in the plan. She was right.

We have two table service meals per day and that alone will cost more than what the plan costs for the day (especially if alcohol is included). We also like some character meals/buffets and those cost $50+ per person every time.

I totally understand why people would want that dining plan feel and place their money on a gift card, but it still isn't the same because the savings won't be there.
Yup, this is our exact experience as well (though we usually do only 1 table service for dinner), and we would keep our receipts, put them in an excel file, and compare cost savings. Always net positive on the dining plan. I’m currently looking for gift cards to help us budget so we don’t spend as if we would have on the dining plan.

BJs Wholeale Club has discounted on their website nd in stores. 4% off. If you purchase more the $5000 worth, I have a number to call for bulk pricing. Dependinig on what time of year, discount can be pretty huge. Minimum is 7%, but I have gotten 12% for 8K worth (saved $960) purchasing mid April. (not super fun, as they came in $100 cards and I had to enter each number on the website to pay for our trip, but to save nearly $1000 it was worth approx 3 hours of my time) Rumor has it near the end of each quarter they deeply discount if they havent met their sales quote for the quarter. If youre buying more than $5K let me know and Ill look for the number for you.
Sorry to trouble you months later, but fo you by chance have that number?

BJs Wholeale Club has discounted on their website nd in stores. 4% off. If you purchase more the $5000 worth, I have a number to call for bulk pricing. Dependinig on what time of year, discount can be pretty huge. Minimum is 7%, but I have gotten 12% for 8K worth (saved $960) purchasing mid April. (not super fun, as they came in $100 cards and I had to enter each number on the website to pay for our trip, but to save nearly $1000 it was worth approx 3 hours of my time) Rumor has it near the end of each quarter they deeply discount if they havent met their sales quote for the quarter. If youre buying more than $5K let me know and Ill look for the number for you.
Can I get that number as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter