• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** NOW CLOSED ***

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
:rainbow: [SIZE=+4]Welcome[/size] :rainbow:
[size=+3]to the DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2013[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic13.JPG

[SIZE=+1]If you would like to take part please PM me with your full name and address, including names of your family that you would like mentioned on your card, and post on this thread to say PM sent.[/SIZE]

45513xmas-mic-min01.JPG

Sadly I have received complaints in the past of cards not being received so please don't sign up unless you are a DLP board regular and are committed to sending to everyone on the list.

[SIZE=+1]The list will close on 16th November, I will then PM all participants a copy of the list so that you can get busy! :artist: Please could all cards be posted by the end of November, this will ensure everyone receives them in plenty of time for Christmas Day! :santa:[/SIZE] p.s. don't forget to write your DIS name on your card too!

Wasn't able to do it last year as couldn't commit to sending the cards, and must admit, we REALLY missed receiving/sending the cards!

We're in
PM sent

Matt

I am far too disorganised to commit to this as much as I would love to. I sometimes forget to send any cards and they sit on the bench til the New Year!

It is my NY resolution every yearto be more organised with cards at birthdays and xmas - but alas I never keep a resolution. :confused3

When I see this post I know that Christmas is well and truly on the way. Count me in again, DW and I look forward to receiving cards from our DIS friends.

I love this time of year! It was so lovely to receive all the Dis cards last year. Count me in, PM on it's way!

PM Sent - wouldn't be Christmas without my collection of DIS cards!! :santa:

Oh joining up! Missed this the past two years and had no cards in the post whatsoever! Count us in again :)

Just realised I hadn't done it haha!!! :)

I love this! I loved receiving envelopes from all different places! Count me in again! PM sent!

I'm in, couldn't do this last year was a stressy bessy with work and I missed my beautiful cards.:flower3:

I am so happy I remembered as we so loved getting cards last year. Being away from home and our family is hard but the cards that were sent really did bring cheer to our home and hearts.

Sending a PM with the details this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter