• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** NOW CLOSED ***

We must be the Australians Yeyyyyyyy
I will have to find some good Aussie Xmas cards woo hoo I will have to be quick to as I need to allow for international post

I am so excited to be able to send you a card. A few years ago we were to the token Americans but now we live in Europe. This is the best exchange ever.

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Don't be worrying... Sure isn't it great to have it all organised for us! :-D plenty of time x

What she said!! Take your time Elaine, no rush x

As I've never done this before Do we do a little information about our families and include this in our cards ?
I think I might so you can learn a little but about us Aussies

As I've never done this before Do we do a little information about our families and include this in our cards ?
I think I might so you can learn a little but about us Aussies

I for one would enjoy that. We have a bearded dragon and they come from Australia. Also, TAG face paint is Aussie based I believe.

I would love to learn a bit more about your country and family. The closest we got was NZ for a ski holiday.

Oh I am so excited. I am going to have home made egg nog with spiced rum, then sit down with my stack of cards and pen. It will such fun.

Thank you for organizing this for us. How many are we?

Yet again :blush: more apologies. DH's brother is over from Australia and I've got a bit distracted, I'll be getting the sack soon! :rotfl:

I've got the list all ready but I always have difficulties getting on the DIS in the mornings and today it was nigh on impossible! And now I've got to go to work but hopefully I'll get them into your inboxes tonight.

BTW, there's 21 of us. :thumbsup2

Yay! I'm so excited! I'm going to buy my cards tomorrow! I'm feeling so Christmassy right now!

Right, I've finally got the lists off to you all.

Please can you check that 1) I actually have sent it as I have been known not to ;)

and 2) that your details are correct.

I'll start a new thread for people to post on when they've received cards, not that you have to of course, but most do like to .....

Happy writing! :artist:

Many thanks for organising this, Elaine. I confirm my details are correct and I'm looking forward to writing all my cards.

Fantastic, I can confirm our address is correct!

Wife and I are off work tomorrow, so hopefully get them done then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter