• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** DIS Disneyland Paris Christmas Card Exchange 2013 *** NOW CLOSED ***

Message sent ( hope I did it right )
I'm new to this idea so keen to see how it all works We are Australians so who wants a Aussie Xmas card

Can someone send me an PM to explain the concept? I would like to join but i don't really understand the idea

PM sent :thumbsup2

I've never done this before - what kinds of cards are generally sent, shop bought or fancy home made ones?

PM sent :thumbsup2

I've never done this before - what kinds of cards are generally sent, shop bought or fancy home made ones?

Hope no one says fancy home made ones!! :rotfl2:
Mine will definitely be shop bought! But they will be very cute!

Girls don't stress shop bought the way to go honest think this my 4th year !
We all have a lot on over Christmas but it's really nice to get cards from The dis x

Thanks for all your PMs - it's great to see so many people taking part. :goodvibes

As ILOVEDLP said, please don't stress over what type of card - any will do. Just remember to write your DISname on it as not all of us use our real name on here and we won't have a clue who it's from! :scratchin :idea:
Can someone send me an PM to explain the concept? I would like to join but i don't really understand the idea

Steef, I'll send you a PM but basically I compile a list of DISers who wish to take part, after the 16th I'll send out the list by PM, you then send a Christmas card to everyone on the list. Usually it's about 20 people taking part - the majority are in the UK or Ireland although some will be in Europe and we do get the occasional one in the US ..... and this year we've got one in Australia. :thumbsup2

Lol, sorry if I've worried anyone.....I sent the PM and then panicked that i'd need the help of the creativedis teams :scared1:

Very happy to buy my cards too :)

I'd probably spend 5 hours making just one and would then have to pretend it was made by my DS:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lmao::lmao:

Lol - its a bit of an art form, this whole passing my bad efforts off as a good effort from one of the kids!
Made my 1st cake last week - was asked if the kids decorated it - no it was me :sad:

Hahaha.....still laughing! I think I shall just slink off to Tesco.....I couldn't even pretend to consider making them!!!!

Lol same here though - too much going on this year!! I have like three advent based projects on the go with the kids and card making would just end up in A and E with me in cloud cuckoo land after inhaling too many glue fumes. Tesco have some beautiful cards this year. I shall be perusing the shelves there tomorrow :thumbsup2

Forgot to say couldn't remember my log in details so had to register, Elaine. Can't send you PM yet.

We must be the Australians Yeyyyyyyy
I will have to find some good Aussie Xmas cards woo hoo I will have to be quick to as I need to allow for international post

Hiya,

Sorry to sound impatient, but can we have our addresses yet? Wanna crack on and get the cards done! :D

Hiya,

Sorry to sound impatient, but can we have our addresses yet? Wanna crack on and get the cards done! :D

Came on to ask the same!! Cards and pen at the ready and no hubby this evening so perfect timing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter