DIS Divas Just Wanna Have Fun! (TR starts on p.22) Updated 4/14

Beth! I totally rediscovered your TR! LOL

I have been so swamped...then I saw it in my Subscribed threads and I have been sharing it with my mom. She was impressed with the candy boo-fay!:rotfl:

I love the TR so far! I had a blast and I cannot wait until next year!:banana:I hope to sleep more on the next trip, though. lol

Tomorrow the Disney Store is giving away commemorative Earth Day water bottles. Just bring in 3 recyceable ones. It's cute, green with Mickey holding the earth.

Beth! I totally rediscovered your TR! LOL

I have been so swamped...then I saw it in my Subscribed threads and I have been sharing it with my mom. She was impressed with the candy boo-fay!:rotfl:

I love the TR so far! I had a blast and I cannot wait until next year!:banana:I hope to sleep more on the next trip, though. lol
Sleep? Who needs sleep?? ;)

The candy buffet was pretty impressive. The pics don't even show all the candy that was brought in. I know tons were left over. Everyone did an awesome job of pitching in and bringing something yummy to share.

Tomorrow the Disney Store is giving away commemorative Earth Day water bottles. Just bring in 3 recyceable ones. It's cute, green with Mickey holding the earth.
Oh really? How neat. Thanks for posting that. I'll have to see if I can make it over there tomorrow.

While I would never wish it on you, I have to say seeing you look like a drowned rat getting off of Splash Mountains is probably one of my other favorite memories. I'm still laugh when I think about it. It was so shocking! You were a great sport about it!

Drowned rat??? Just what I was going for...
Well, I hope that was a good look on me. :upsidedow

OMG--what was I doing in that picture? trying to taste the air? dreaming of my Prince? OMG.

"When you wish upon a star...":rolleyes1
And you were singing it so beautifully. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter