Dis Divas Trip Duex

So you don't mind losing to me twice then? :lmao:

Shouldn't you have said 'losing to US twice' ? You're not taking all the credit for your team win are you?:confused3:laughing:
By the way, have we met? LOL Gotta go back to the group pic again !
Hurry up Beth with those pictures.:surfweb:

Shouldn't you have said 'losing to US twice' ? You're not taking all the credit for your team win are you?:confused3:laughing:

Of course I am taking credit for the team win. That's how I roll. :rotfl:

And we did get to meet up.....I was at the Cove Bar with you and Sarah.

Im in the hat.
ry%3D400

So you don't mind losing to me twice then? :lmao:
Hey hey hey, remember the rules of good sportsmanship!!

Um..er...can I be on your team next year?

QUOTE=VintageDisneyRules;31442604]Shouldn't you have said 'losing to US twice' ? You're not taking all the credit for your team win are you?:confused3:laughing:
Hurry up Beth with those pictures.:surfweb:[/QUOTE]

So, maybe we can't compete with your team on a scavenger hunt, we can atl least beat you in a symantics competition!! I'll raise you one semi colon!!

Sheesh, that seemed much funnier when I first thought of it. Oh well, it is late, I should go to bed now!!!

Of course I am taking credit for the team win. That's how I roll. :rotfl:

And we did get to meet up.....I was at the Cove Bar with you and Sarah.

Im in the hat.
ry%3D400

Thanks for posting your pic. I never could find the group shot. Nice to see you again !:tinker:

Hey hey hey, remember the rules of good sportsmanship!!

Um..er...can I be on your team next year?

QUOTE=VintageDisneyRules;31442604]Shouldn't you have said 'losing to US twice' ? You're not taking all the credit for your team win are you?:confused3:laughing:

So, maybe we can't compete with your team on a scavenger hunt, we can atl least beat you in a symantics competition!! I'll raise you one semi colon!!

Sheesh, that seemed much funnier when I first thought of it. Oh well, it is late, I should go to bed now!!![/QUOTE]

Trust me, its funny.

I want more Trip Report please~!!!

Thank you very much!

I'm working on it. If you hadn't noticed, there was some drama, now I get to move on with my stuff. I should have some up by tomorrow night.

OoooOoo, Stacie pick me too!

PLEASE! Amy & I REALLY want to win next year's scavvy hunt. Oh Amy is DEFINITELY going!

Good gravy, I'm catching up on, what, 2 months worth?

Hope you don't mind me throwing in my thoughts! Going backwards in time.....

But I am not complaining, because my friend Molly shared her fast passes with me, and hey, all I can say, is you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Right, Molly?

I did, didn't I? Hopefully it partially made up for the churro I did not get you, that I was supposed to get you, for the transfer you sent me. :headache:

So, just to let everyone know, they do not allow 7 adults into one boat. It would just weigh it down to much. Obviously the cast member took a quick glance at our hineys and knew they made a good rule with that one.

Remember how the first CM was OK with 7, since we had the two smallest rears sitting in the back seat. But she went away, and perhaps asked her male CM counterpart to come and tell us NO. Harumph.

Yes, there was a huge splash (hence the name) and a tidal wave that followed.

And the fine spray across the face of the person in the front. Gotta say it..duck poop water!

...most everyone had wet bottoms. :eek: No good. No one needs wet undies.

No, no they don't.

...we scattered and started running around like we had ants in our pants.

Or Splash-water on 'em!

No one could decide on what to eat, so everyone was just going to grab some counter service and we were all gonna meet at the tables outside of the Riverbelle. Some of us had chimmichangas, others got stuff from Stagedoor or Rancho, and someone had ordered from Riverbelle.

And that's where we all felt paranoid, b/c no one could find the table and had to look around wondering if they'd been left behind. :upsidedow After finding the table, though, it was fun! Thanks for being patient as I wiped out the kid's meal Mickey head plate to take home to E.

The only down side to dinner at Cafe Orleans was when the bill came. Some had their own bill and others were together. Steph had her own bill, but the waiter mixed up her's with someone else's and that's where the trouble started. Cutting to the chase, the waiter slide her card three times and ended up blocking her card from use. She was pretty upset since she had only so much cash on her and now her card was blocked due to his mistake. She would have handed him another card if he had been up front about sliding it the first two times. In the end things were straightened out.

The last ride before we were gonna meet up with the Fantasmic group was BTMRR. When we exited the ride we ran into Callie, Stacielee and a few others. We ended up chatting with them for a bit instead of heading straight over to Fantasmic. Just as we said our byes to that group, the lights went out and Fantasmic started.

There were server/bill issues at each place I ate! Slowness issues with CC, them running the card too many times at CO, and even WCT! Crazy.

I think I was with you guys before you ran off for F. I felt so bad when I found out you hadn't made it! Too much talky talky with the ladies I suppose. If only you'd known you weren't going to make it, you could have ridden Indy and watched me use my magical DVC FP that was not taken from me by the CM. :wizard:

Our team worked hard and we worked with a strategy. There were 8 sheets of questions, so each of us took two pages. Then we moved with purpose from land to land. Each person was responsible for checking their own two sheets for any questions that needed to be taken care of in that area.

Ooh, good strategy. Better than ours! Ours was "Molly is holding onto the paper and TRYING to figure out what land each is in and has to flip through the pages repeatedly and keeps missing things". Not as efficient as I wanted it to be. Whoops. Yours was much better!

Now, the walk to Storyteller's was the longest walk in the history of walks to breakfast. It was almost mirage like. Just when you thought you were almost there, nope.....you still had a ways to go.

Truer words have never been spoken.

And Robert was our waiter. He was good, funny and he gave us pins. What could be better?

Molly, Amy Sue, Cristabel and I shared a table for the info session. We spilled, dropped and made a mess of our area. You would have thought that a bunch of toddlers sat at our table and not three moms and a responsible lady.

I think that was all me. :headache: Muffin all over...didn't I even spill coffee? Craziness. I'm not usually that bad; I usually contain the spills to my chestal region.

I forget how those cars are... were you sitting right beside the man? or was he in front of you? It would be weird to be right beside some strange guy - unless he looked like Chery's waiter... :love:

Yep, when you're in the SR line you are seated right next to a stranger. The times I did the line they have asked the standby line person if they mind being with a single rider; not sure the person always understands what they are saying yes too, though!

I think I focused too much on the tours and missed out on a lot of activities with the group. Next time I'm going to stick with the group :thumbsup2

For me, the group thing was so cool. Aside from Cheryl I didn't have any one person to hang out with, and so I really let myself go with the flow, changing groups whenever someone else was doing something I wanted to (though if I was just flat out having fun with a group I'd stick with them). Now that didn't make for the most cohesive memories on my part...I remember moments but have a hard time putting the moments together into a timeline...but it made for nice, flowy hours and days, of sheer enjoyment. The biggest thing I found, by hanging out with different groups, is just how FUNNY people are! I mean, not just joke-cracking, but just chatting with people, people are just hilarious.

That's not to say I won't be signing up for the Segway tour in the future...but the group stuff was wonderful.

Thanks for continuing your report Stacerita! I'm enjoying it, especially since you have a good take on some of the moments we were together for!

Aw, you look cute! and then there's me....:sad2:

Oh please girl.

Well you both look cute. The background is not too bad either.:cutie:

Thank you.

I agree. January and Stacie are both adorable. I don't think either of them ever takes a bad pic! :)

Trust me, there are many bad pics of me out there.

Thanks for continuing your report Stacerita! I'm enjoying it, especially since you have a good take on some of the moments we were together for!

Thanks. I had a great time. I am hoping to get more out soon. But I am so tired from today I may not get it till tomorrow.

Snore Snore Snore

So when I last left off I was taking a nap. It had been a really early morning with the Segway tour plus it was daylight savings. ACK! So I needed a nap in the worst way. I was so tired, I didn't eat breakfast or lunch. And now, if you know me, that doesn't usually happen. But I needed my sleep more than anything else.

If you remember, I meant business with my nap. I put on my jammies, put the do not disturb sign on the door, and climb under the covers. This was gonna be the real deal.

I must have been asleep for about 3 hours when I started to stir. I was trying to decide if I should get up, call Steph (who was in the parks waiting for me to join her and collecting fast passes) or if I should roll over again. Whats a girl to do?

Just then, my decision was made for me. The door to the room opened and a gentleman was standing in my room. It was Michelle's DH. He and their DD were up for the day and came to change into their swimwear. I think I must have startled him since he wasn't expecting to see sleeping beauty in the room. Not sure if it bothered him or not but I chatted him up all while in my jammies. After changing they went on down to the pool. I decided to get up and make my way back to the parks.

Steph called me to see when I was joining her. I let her know I was on my way and I would call her when I got to the gates. I got myself together, brushed the teeth, threw on a hat, and I was on my way.

When I got to the "C" in front of DCA I gave Steph a call. No answer. This went on for a while. So I found a bench and did some people watching. One of my fave things to do at the parks.

Finally I met up with Steph and her I headed into DCA. It was getting close to the time we were gonna meet up with the others at Cove Bar. Once in the park near Ariel's, we ran into Jane and Melody and decided to hightail it over to the other side in front of Maliboomer to meet up with a few of the ladies. Once there we decided that we wanted to ride Toy Story before going to the Cove Bar.

The line for Toy Story was soooooo long. No way we were gonna wait in that line. So we opted to try for the Single rider line. Even that line was long. The CM told us it would be about 40 mins at least. UGH! He must have saw in our faces how much we wanted to ride. So being the great CM that he was, and tossing us some pixie dust, he took us to the side and got all of us on the ride in just a few minutes. That was just awesome!

Heather and January on TSMM
ry%3D400

The group when we got off TSMM
ry%3D400

Once off Toy Story we made our way to the Cove Bar. Linda was there waiting for us. And Trudi and Sarah met up with us as well. Along the way we dropped a person or two also.

We decided to all have a drink.

Sunken Treasure (i think)
ry%3D400

Rum Runner (i think)
ry%3D400

Cove Lada
ry%3D400

Diet Coke
ry%3D400

Strawberry Lycee Margarita
ry%3D400

Beth drinking her drink
ry%3D400

Beth, Steph and Jane
ry%3D400

Linda, Trudi, and Sarah
ry%3D400

January and Me
ry%3D400

The whole group
ry%3D400

Along with the yummy drinks we also ordered a few tastey apps.

Spinich artichoke dip
ry%3D400

Lobster Nachos
ry%3D400

BBQ pizza
ry%3D400

We had a great time at the Cove Bar. It was so nice to sit and relax, and just have an enjoyable evening. I plan to go back there for sure.

Up next.......fireworks and commando rides!

Gotta love the commando rides! Looking forward to more! I have to say if a strange man barged into my room that I had put a do not disturb sign on I would be very...well...disturbed! Glad it worked out ok!

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter