Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

Edit: Chelle jumped in front of my post. In response to Mike's ongoing picture assault....

--

It's a choose your own adventure post! Take whichever response you'd like!

A) Pssh... That's the best you got?!

B) That'd be a nice picture of Jeff and Val with a little cropping.

C) Man, I got a ba-donk-a-donk!

It is nice we can share the special moments we had with each other here on line. I try to explain to others what a special trip this was and well... you know... they just don't get it

Boy, do I hear that! After describing what we did on our trip, the usual reaction I get is "Well, it sounds like you had a 'nice' time". Nice? NICE??? They should all have trips as "nice" as this one!!

What I find amazing is that even two weeks after the fact, we're still talking about it. Actually, maybe I shouldn't find it too amazing. What an adventure...

- Kevin

You should have no issues, Andy ;-)

7680716588_cd8762a27d_c.jpg

Now THAT'S the Andy I'll remember!

- Kevin

This was from the ABD group right after us! They had some excitement!

Mike - we just returned from our BSM trip late Sunday night. Dean and Hanneke were our guides. Both were fantastic. Dean passed along your hello's to us. Sounded like you had a great trip too. Dean recommended that our group try out one of the DIS exclusive ABD trips next time.

The only thing that could have made the trip better was if the hot Texas temperatures had not followed us to California. The guides changed around some of the touring schedule to keep everyone from getting overheated, but that didn't stop us from having an outstanding time.

We also got to experience some extra special unscheduled surprises. We had back to back 4.4 and 4.5 earthquakes while we were at DL. We were on Stars Tours when the first one hit. We didn't even know anything about it until the next morning when we gathered in the lobby. The group was on the Indiana Jones attraction when the second quake hit the following day. Fortunately, no one was hurt and we were able to finish the ride. As we were leaving the attraction we met the maintenance staff going in to check the ride. We were told that most of the attractions in the park were shut down for several hours. It didn't alter our tour very much because we were headed back stage to see behind the scenes stuff.

The guides were very professional and reassuring in how they kept everyone informed, safe and having a great time. Hats off to Dean and Hanneke.

We can't wait until next summer when we do the Med Cruise to Greece with ABD.:wizard:

Originally Posted by kmcrosby
Mike - we just returned from our BSM trip late Sunday night. Dean and Hanneke were our guides. Both were fantastic. Dean passed along your hello's to us. Sounded like you had a great trip too. Dean recommended that our group try out one of the DIS exclusive ABD trips next time.

Interesting....Hanneke was one of the guides on our one-day "Lights...Camera...Magic" tour.

Boy, do I hear that! After describing what we did on our trip, the usual reaction I get is "Well, it sounds like you had a 'nice' time". Nice? NICE??? They should all have trips as "nice" as this one!!

What I find amazing is that even two weeks after the fact, we're still talking about it. Actually, maybe I shouldn't find it too amazing. What an adventure...

- Kevin

OMG !!! That IS the response I get, too " Well, it sounds like you had a 'nice' time."... No, this was not a 'nice time' this was
THE BEST ADVENTURE EVER
:goodvibes

Just got our survey. What was the name of the artist we had at the Farewell Dinner?

Christy sent our Stacia creation to get framed. We should have it back soon. Christy found a 50% off plus 10% off coupons for Michael's.

It is nice we can share the special moments we had with each other here on line. I try to explain to others what a special trip this was and well... you know... they just don't get it

Some people just don't understand the POWER of the MOUSE! pixiedust:

Interesting....Hanneke was one of the guides on our one-day "Lights...Camera...Magic" tour.

Ya, I listened to your review yesterday and wanted to say that I you are somewhat right.

From talking to the Dean and Matt, it sounds like the 1-day trips are indeed done by actual ABD guides. One of them told me that if it gets cancelled, they have them go to the ABD offices and help out there (sorting pins, logistics, etc) because they are understaffed.

However since, in theory, the ABD people are the cream of the crop, they also often work in Guest Relations/VIP tours for DLR and DCA.

So they are ABD but their "day job" is generic things in the parks.

You can't see in the photo, but I am the puppet master - pulling strings behind him that cause that pose
He is also copying my facial movements - pretty good, huh...
I think we made a good act ... We should have laid a hat down to collect tips :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter