Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

WooHoo! Getting to race our fellow adventurers!

7812021410_d117f1b7bd_c.jpg

We won that race if I recall. I am sure Ian must have had something to do with our victory!

I don't think our mail has found us. Hopefully it will get here soon.

Still no survey.....

Boo. I'm in Ohio and won't get to my mail for another 2 weeks or so. Anyone love me enough to zip em up and upload it onto a file server somewhere? :littleangel:

Ours came today. :banana:

Inside there was also code to make my memories magical. It appears to be photo pass related but I don't understand what its about since all the pictures are on the disk.

Jeff: If you were a mind to you can go to the photopass website and input that code and pull up all the photos on that website to put Disney boarders on the photos or make photo books or coffee mugs or whatever.

We viewed the photo CD last night on our TV. Do you know what it's like to hit the "Next" button on the remote 990 times????

- Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter