DIS Exclusive Exclusive February BSM 2/17-2/22/14 Almost SOLD OUT!

Happy New Year everyone! We're 47 days away from the trip. Everyone got their travel booked? We fly out to San Francisco Saturday morning from JFK and then get into LAX at 2:30 on Monday afternoon.

Looks like we have a few more closures besides Club 33 while we're there. The biggest one is Soarin is going down for nearly 4 months right before we arrive.

Happy New Year everyone! We're 47 days away from the trip. Everyone got their travel booked? We fly out to San Francisco Saturday morning from JFK and then get into LAX at 2:30 on Monday afternoon.

Looks like we have a few more closures besides Club 33 while we're there. The biggest one is Soarin is going down for nearly 4 months right before we arrive.

Happy New Year Chad (and everyone else).

We are leaving the day before u. JFK-LAX. Why does a guy from Knoxville fly out of JFK?

I am VERY bummed about Club 33 - and somewhat bummed w all the other closures.

Ha Ha! I guess I need to change my profile. Wife and I moved back to NJ from Knoxville back in the fall. JFK ended up being the only direct to SFO on Delta. Still not exactly sure who we're getting there. Hoping we can rope a friend or family member to take us out there at 6am.

Hi...mostly just read forums but I have a question as we just received an e-mail from Disney about our trip. They say we should tip our guides but do not tell us how many guides we will have and how to arrange the money---cash or do they do like the cruise line with vouchers....getting excited about the trip as it has been since l976 since I have been to Cali. Thanks for the help

Hi...mostly just read forums but I have a question as we just received an e-mail from Disney about our trip. They say we should tip our guides but do not tell us how many guides we will have and how to arrange the money---cash or do they do like the cruise line with vouchers....getting excited about the trip as it has been since l976 since I have been to Cali. Thanks for the help

Hi there!

Getting excited here too!

There will be two guides and it's suggested that your gratuity should be $6 to $10 per day, per person, per guide.

Unlike DCL, there is no way to pay the gratuities in advance.

Cash is usually the best way to do this and the most appreciated.

Also, I would suggest bringing two Thank You cards (or something similar) as these are extraordinarily difficult to find in the Disneyland Resort. ABD will provide two envelopes, but they seem a bit impersonal.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Thanks for the info.....guess I will get the knitting needles out and knit a couple of thank you cards.....I know I am crazy

Question about the 4-day park ticket and the itinerary: do I understand correctly that we will use the 4-day park hopper ticket on days 3 through 6? I'm trying to figure out what flights I should book (from Canada). And I see that day 6 is the good-bye breakfast and then hotel check out, which means the later I leave for the airport the more time I can spend in the parks on my last day (using up day 4 of the park hopper). Do I have that correct?

Question about the 4-day park ticket and the itinerary: do I understand correctly that we will use the 4-day park hopper ticket on days 3 through 6? I'm trying to figure out what flights I should book (from Canada). And I see that day 6 is the good-bye breakfast and then hotel check out, which means the later I leave for the airport the more time I can spend in the parks on my last day (using up day 4 of the park hopper). Do I have that correct?

Absolutely correct!

Thanks Kevin & hi to all!!!

This will be our first ABD trip. Being a long time Disney fan
(especially having anything to do with Walt), I am extremely excited
about this trip!

Also looking forward to meeting Kevin & John. I've been listening & watching the podcast for the last 3 years, so forgive me if I'm a bit starstruck in person. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Thanks Kevin & hi to all!!!

This will be our first ABD trip. Being a long time Disney fan
(especially having anything to do with Walt), I am extremely excited
about this trip!

Also looking forward to meeting Kevin & John. I've been listening & watching the podcast for the last 3 years, so forgive me if I'm a bit starstruck in person. :)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome!

I was trying to figure out how long I have been listening to the podcasts... I think its been six years. Could that possibly be correct?

Actually I just checked... if Bob Varley died in April of 2008. Then I have been listening for at least seven years!

It won't let me log on to chat... I am logged onto forums but password won't work for chat.....I don't know

I had the same problem as Lyonsmarilyn. I could log into the forums successfully, but had no luck with logging into chat. This was confusing, because I tried to use the same password for chat as for the forums, and I kept getting an error message. However, when I tried to register with 123 Flash Chat, I got a message telling me that I'm already registered through the DISboards. Confused. Maybe I'll figure it out before next week.

Hi Folks,

Everyone had trouble logging in.

I have notified the IT guys.

Sorry for the problems.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter