Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

We’ve been on vacation hold too. Now DH and I are planning a trip. I really need a break.

DH and I have been talking about Japan. It's top of both of our lists right now ..... (wonders never cease!)...... and DS was telling us that two of his friends might like to do their 'schoolies' trip to Japan at the end of the year. We might be tempted to just have some time in Japan by ourselves if he goes with his friends.

I'm still hoping for a trip in April to catch the blossoms.

Of course.....having a Disney castle in Japan has NOTHING to do with my trip plans. No. Nothing at all.

[Wave] Hi fogies

Yay more castle pics from far away places, Japan sounds like a great vacation PIO.

I guess as of last Friday, I'm on a permanent vacation. Still has quite sunk in that I don't have to go back to work. We're headed to coast soon for our annual birthdays and anniversary long weekend trip.

[Wave] Hi fogies

Yay more castle pics from far away places, Japan sounds like a great vacation PIO.

I guess as of last Friday, I'm on a permanent vacation. Still has quite sunk in that I don't have to go back to work. We're headed to coast soon for our annual birthdays and anniversary long weekend trip.

Congrats! Hope you're planning a trip to come visit me!

Spent my first morning of retirement up at 4:50AM to book the Norway Fjords cruise for Aug 2019, my sister showed up at 8:30AM for a morning walk. Then went out to lunch with another retiree, stopped in to visit my Aunt then headed home. Busy day, nice start.

Spent my first morning of retirement up at 4:50AM to book the Norway Fjords cruise for Aug 2019, my sister showed up at 8:30AM for a morning walk. Then went out to lunch with another retiree, stopped in to visit my Aunt then headed home. Busy day, nice start.
....nice.....

....I spent the last 2 days lamenting how I had my toes sinking in the sand and surf in Puerto Rico...

enhance

....and came back to experience 10-1/2 inches of SNOW!!!

....I spent the last 2 days lamenting how I had my toes sinking in the sand and surf in Puerto Rico...

enhance

....and came back to experience 10-1/2 inches of SNOW!!!
Oh toes in the sand is so much better than snow. Maybe you should head south for the winter.

We decided on a four day cruise out of Long Beach and maybe a day or two visiting my favorite castle.

Yes indeed!! In October!!

Let me know what your plans are. Maybe we caan meet up for coffee or sonething! I always love a reason to head out to the park!

Plus we live in Long Beach not far from the cruise terminal.

Let me know what your plans are. Maybe we caan meet up for coffee or sonething! I always love a reason to head out to the park!

Plus we live in Long Beach not far from the cruise terminal.

That sounds great!! I definitely will!!

Going up to see "that" one tomorrow. Interested in checking out the Food & Wine bit at C.A. too. I doubt it's the same level of insanity that happens at Epcot in the fall....(at least on a Monday!). Maybe I can actually enjoy it!

Going up to see "that" one tomorrow. Interested in checking out the Food & Wine bit at C.A. too. I doubt it's the same level of insanity that happens at Epcot in the fall....(at least on a Monday!). Maybe I can actually enjoy it!

We did about four of the booths opening weekend and then Fran proceeded to come down with a nasty upper respiratory thing. We need to go back because she bought two sip and savor passes and we have a bunch of little tabs to use up!

:wave:

It's the summer sting right now. We're supposed to be cooling down but there is one last gust of heat this weekend. And.....I've come down with a bug of some sort. 2 days bedrest (aka sleep), a ton of coughing.....and I hope I'm back to sub-normal tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well. I so need to start planning a vacation.

Hey fogies! :wave: Hope you are all well this fine day. Sun is shining here today, finally. We've been having some much-needed rain but it also got cold, so it's been pretty miserable.

I've been super busy at work this week, though, so I'm looking forward to my next paycheck!! The silver lining and all that. Leaving for Florida in two weeks and getting pretty excited. Although I never thought that, coming from SoCal, I'd be heading that way and looking forward to the heat!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter