Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

That's good. I'm getting tired of all our gray days, we've only had 4 clear days this December.

I was just telling Jenny and Jill about how we get so many sunny days, I need the rainy ones to keep me from taking the sunny ones for granted! 😂

Wishing you all a Happy New Year from Vero Beach where we are visiting with our Ohio Neighbors! So good to see them. We used to see them every day!
Our view, I love seeing the ocean!!

I tried to send a box to you today. I was told that Australia is CLOSED. :guilty:

Sigh.

It isn't. I know we are getting deliveries from Asia and the US. As in....DH and DS are ordering stuff that is arriving.
It may take longer but they are arriving.

We've been on Maui for 10 days and now are on Kauai. Sitting at Poipu beach waiting for our room to be ready.

All is well here. Our DD moved back to Oregon so praying she stays on track and healthy.

DH and I had a wonderful time in Maui for Valentine's day and my birthday.

How is it across the pond PIO?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter