Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Envious. I can't wait to check into the Grand for 3 nights next week!
...nice! That's my middle DS's favorite resort [he's DVC]....hey, try making an ADR for Hollywood Brown Derby and ask for the server Dylan [that's my youngest DS! :thumbsup2 ]

EDIT: never mind - I just saw the date of your post, so I guess you are back home already....

...nice! That's my middle DS's favorite resort [he's DVC]....hey, try making an ADR for Hollywood Brown Derby and ask for the server Dylan [that's my youngest DS! :thumbsup2 ]

Wrong Grand..... I meant Californian. Sorry, for me that's the one I think of when I say Grand. The Grand Floridian is the VGF, I don't stay there often enough to refer to it casually like the one on the West Coast.

But we're back there in less than 15 days!

Wrong Grand..... I meant Californian. Sorry, for me that's the one I think of when I say Grand. The Grand Floridian is the VGF, I don't stay there often enough to refer to it casually like the one on the West Coast.

But we're back there in less than 15 days!
....ahhhh. ::yes::

Hola vejestorios amigos. Como estas?

Me?

I'm doing okay. Really missing hanging out and having convos here. But full time work makes it harder to get on line.
Hope you're all doing well.

PIO,
Did you see the announcement DCL is bring the Wonder to Australia. We're trying to decide if we'll take the repo Honolulu to Sydney October 2023 cruise and then explore more of Australia.

I wanted to book the HI to Vancouver but I overslept and all the accessible statetrooms were gone when I woke up at 7AM. Next time I'll go with a travel agent I'd if I actually want something. I was bummed but we saved $15K. 😥

I wanted to book the HI to Vancouver but I overslept and all the accessible statetrooms were gone when I woke up at 7AM. Next time I'll go with a travel agent I'd if I actually want something. I was bummed but we saved $15K. 😥
Bummer! Keep watching someone might not pay their deposit and it will come back up on Thursday.

Alison, we're now doing both cruises, Vancouver to Honolulu and Honolulu to Sydney. David's cousins wanted us to go with them on the Vancouver to Honolulu so we booked it too.

Aww..we are on that cruise, and I did get an HA. I hope you get on if you really want it! We did use a TA.

Alison, we're now doing both cruises, Vancouver to Honolulu and Honolulu to Sydney. David's cousins wanted us to go with them on the Vancouver to Honolulu so we booked it too.
Oh! How great! Are you doing 3 of the 4??

Aww..we are on that cruise, and I did get an HA. I hope you get on if you really want it! We did use a TA.
I've learned. If I really want it, use a TA. We just would have liked to do it, but really right now it's not financially in the cards so it's better that I didn't get it. I'll find another way to get Fran to HI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter