• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Sad to report that Danny passed away this morning. Asking for prayers for his wife Juli and for the family and friends.
Sorry to hear that news, John. This virus is simply awful!!!

Juli, family and friends of Juli and Danny are in my prayers. So sad. Condolences to all.

Sad to report that Danny passed away this morning. Asking for prayers for his wife Juli and for the family and friends.
John, I am so sorry to hear this. If you happen to talk to Juli, let her know she is in my prayers!

Cindy

My condolences to Julie, family and friends. Sorry to hear.
Thank you for the update; so very sad for the family, tho. :(
Sorry to hear that news, John. This virus is simply awful!!!

Juli, family and friends of Juli and Danny are in my prayers. So sad. Condolences to all.
John, I am so sorry to hear this. If you happen to talk to Juli, let her know she is in my prayers!

Cindy
thank you all for thoughts and prayers. Danny's handle was fires_grumpy

I have missed a lot on this thread, but I’ve been on Flower and Garden for a long time, and was sorry to read of Snowwark’s passing.

It's good to see you again, Juli, but so sorry for this reason. Terrible. Blessings for you, God speed for Danny. :hug:'s
Thank you Dan. I kinda moved on to other venues but still popped in on Dis occasionally. Danny was always talking about you and the beautiful pics you took with your older camera.

Danny was always talking about you and the beautiful pics you took with your older camera.
Those were the days back then, Juli. Seems like ages ago; I guess it was. I did post a lot of pictures back then for sure. And that older camera, a Nikon 950 I think it was, was kind of unique in its day, with the swivel. Was able to get a lot of neat perspectives.

Thanks for sharing Danny's thoughts, Juli, much appreciated.

Again, my very best for you, family and friends. :hug:'s

Reporting in....I'm the member formerly known as "figmentvi" aka Linda. I see some old friends from the early days are still here.

Mostly on other social media, but subscribed to this thread. Great to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you in the USVI. I have been a temporarily permanent resident of Florida for the past two years taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son-in-law work for Disney.

Reporting in....I'm the member formerly known as "figmentvi" aka Linda. I see some old friends from the early days are still here.
Great to see you, Linda! It's been ages. Holly and Meggan? Doing well? Hope you all are. You went from Figment 6 to 5?

Mostly on other social media, but subscribed to this thread. Great to hear from you. Hope things are going well for you in the USVI. I have been a temporarily permanent resident of Florida for the past two years taking care of my granddaughter while my daughter and son-in-law work for Disney.
Always good to see you, John. Hope you, Sue, Sarah and James are all doing well. If I can ask, what work do they do with Disney? Take care, stay safe.

Great to see you, Linda! It's been ages. Holly and Meggan? Doing well? Hope you all are. You went from Figment 6 to 5?

Always good to see you, John. Hope you, Sue, Sarah and James are all doing well. If I can ask, what work do they do with Disney? Take care, stay safe.

Sarah has held several positions over her tenure at Disney. She currently has a desk job at Guest Experience Services answering guest communications. Her husband Dave also has a support position answering realtime questions that guests have while visiting WDW. Dave was already working from home when the pandemic started. Sarah was able to transition from working at the Team Disney building to also work from home. My granddaughter enjoys having lunch with mommy. Pre Covid, we would often drive to Disney Springs to have lunch with her. Much more convenient now that she works at home.

Sounds good, John. There are advantages to working remote from home. Wishing them well, along with all of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter