DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

I will never forget, the very first time we stayed at BWVs, we had the last room on the other end - I was thinking of Rich's posts and laughing all the way there - I almost wet my pants. The walk just never ended lol

We had that room too, I was 7+ ,pmths pregnant with Caitlyn who just turned 21 a couple weeks ago! I almost wet my pants reading about rats in the maze, we totally were. The prize at the end was a great view of Stusiod fireworks!!

Great to see you, Linda! It's been ages. Holly and Meggan? Doing well? Hope you all are. You went from Figment 6 to 5?

Always good to see you, John. Hope you, Sue, Sarah and James are all doing well. If I can ask, what work do they do with Disney? Take care, stay safe.
Dan Murphy! Nice to see you! I have wondered if you were still on the boards. Stay well and healthy

:::::waving::::: Been lurking for a bit. Thought I would say hi!
Dan Murphy! Nice to see you! I have wondered if you were still on the boards. Stay well and healthy
Great to see you both, Laura and Corrine! Remember all the great meets we used to have here in the Chicago area. We had a lot, great turnouts also. I miss those days.

Thanks for stopping by for an hello. You guys stay safe also.

Busy with college students and becoming a principal, so I haven't been on. I miss the fun debates that used to go on here.

Good to see you too Dan !! Funny, I was just thinking about you, John, and NancyIL the other day. I was cleaning out a “stuff” drawer and came across my lanyard from our first DISCon. Imagine my shock when I saw that it was 20 years ago this year that we had that meetup. Tempus Fugit 😁

Just saw this thread again, and was reminded of a "Dan Murphy" moment I had this trip. I'll always remember that you took me for my first "Mickey's Philharmagic" show, and reminded me to inhale when the apple pie came out. Well, that apple pie is now gone! It's a moment I always looked forward to, and a CM told me after the show that it was taken out to allow for the added time for the "Coco" scene. I don't know why they couldn't just extend the length of the show, but maybe I just don't understand technology well enough.
Fortunately, Donald Duck's butt is still sticking out of the back of the theater at the end-I also remember you showing me that too!

I enjoy the Coco addition to Philharmagic, and didn’t realize another scene was cut! Sorry you miss the apple pie.

Just saw this thread again, and was reminded of a "Dan Murphy" moment I had this trip. I'll always remember that you took me for my first "Mickey's Philharmagic" show, and reminded me to inhale when the apple pie came out. Well, that apple pie is now gone! It's a moment I always looked forward to, and a CM told me after the show that it was taken out to allow for the added time for the "Coco" scene. I don't know why they couldn't just extend the length of the show, but maybe I just don't understand technology well enough.
Fortunately, Donald Duck's butt is still sticking out of the back of the theater at the end-I also remember you showing me that too!
I remember that time also, Dorothy. Too bad no more apple pie. But glad Donald is still there, a classic ending. Fun times back then so many years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter