~~DiS Tilted Uteri Club!~~

Aw. Good memory. :thumbsup2

Hmmm. I don't have any ideas here on how to get in touch. But, I don't see a problem with you going, it's already paid for, right? Would WDW have contact info?

I don't know if Disney would give me that info, probably not. I have 2 tickets, one for each of us, and she paid for the room because there was only like a 20dollar difference between 2 tickets and 5 nights at Pop.

So I might go ahead and book the room this week, and if I ever find out for sure that she is not going, I can put the other ticket on eBay. But I don't want to sell it in case she pops up out of the blue and decides to go. I'm pretty conflicted, but I do feel better that I have a backup plan to go alone (thanks to all the Dissers input). That made me feel much better when I decided to make the decision to go for sure.

Hi, ladies!

We need to chat about the club avatar... It's creative, and certainly different, but I don't think it's really right for the DISboards.

Some of the complaints we've gotten point out that the male version of this diagram wouldn't be allowed (correct), that it depicts parts whose actual names would be filtered words (correct again), and that seeing it pop up on food threads is pretty yucky (yeah, I really get that!)

So I think it needs to go. I know it was meant in good fun, this just isn't the right place for it.

Hi, ladies!

We need to chat about the club avatar... It's creative, and certainly different, but I don't think it's really right for the DISboards.

Some of the complaints we've gotten point out that the male version of this diagram wouldn't be allowed (correct), that it depicts parts whose actual names would be filtered words (correct again), and that seeing it pop up on food threads is pretty yucky (yeah, I really get that!)

So I think it needs to go. I know it was meant in good fun, this just isn't the right place for it.

Okay. :) May I ask which parts that are showing in the avatar would come out as filtered words? Not meaning any disrespect by it, I just honestly can't think of what they are.

I don't know if Disney would give me that info, probably not. I have 2 tickets, one for each of us, and she paid for the room because there was only like a 20dollar difference between 2 tickets and 5 nights at Pop.

So I might go ahead and book the room this week, and if I ever find out for sure that she is not going, I can put the other ticket on eBay. But I don't want to sell it in case she pops up out of the blue and decides to go. I'm pretty conflicted, but I do feel better that I have a backup plan to go alone (thanks to all the Dissers input). That made me feel much better when I decided to make the decision to go for sure.

Wait. Do you have a confimation number? Or If you have her name, the dates, and location of the resevations. They can at least tell you if the resevations still stand. Your name will have to be on them too right ?
I'm not sure where to go from there. If the reservations still stand, I don't know if you show up maybe she'll be there?:confused3 If she passed, maybe her family dosen't know about them. I can't remember if you get mailed confirmation for room only reservations. I just hate for her family not to get a refund AND the room to go unused. If you can track down the reservations maybe Disney can contact the family ? Okay I know I've rambled a lot don't know that I've helped.

I'm gonna play mouth shut on this. But like someone else said, thanks to the mod for being nice about it. :thumbsup2

Wait. Do you have a confimation number? Or If you have her name, the dates, and location of the resevations. They can at least tell you if the resevations still stand. Your name will have to be on them too right ?
I'm not sure where to go from there. If the reservations still stand, I don't know if you show up maybe she'll be there?:confused3 If she passed, maybe her family dosen't know about them. I can't remember if you get mailed confirmation for room only reservations. I just hate for her family not to get a refund AND the room to go unused. If you can track down the reservations maybe Disney can contact the family ? Okay I know I've rambled a lot don't know that I've helped.

I don't have the reservation number. I wish I had gotten it, but I didn't think this would be a problem. But knowing she was sick, I wish I had gotten it. I'm hoping, that if the worst has happened, her family will know to contact Disney to get the refund.

As for me, I was so inspired by all these people loving solo trips, I called today to make a reservation. Being a good Disser, I knew to ask if there was a code for me (I know they don't volunteer that info) and for the first time EVER, I had one! I wanted Pop, but they didn't have any rooms for my date (I'm guessing it was discounted rooms they were out of, not regular rate rooms), so he told me all the All Star resorts were available and I picked Music. I saved 25%! $161 less than I would have had to pay if I hadn't of asked for a pin code! So I'm very happy about that. Each night is less than $100.
I have to call back tomorrow with my flight info so I can use Magical Express. I'm pretty excited. Only 3 months and 3 weeks to go! :cool1:

Today is my doggie's 3rd birthday!

021-1.jpg

But he doesn't seem to care! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter