~~DiS Tilted Uteri Club!~~

Ahh, finally a group I can belong to. :love: I'm a tilter, too. I was reminded of that fact just a few weeks ago by my doctor. I was never a "tilter" until after my second pregnancy.

:welcome:party:

We are a tight group, one for all and all for one! I think you will fit in just nicely!

There isn't much off limits! :thumbsup2
ut
PS: We talk about anything, there is only so much you can say about uteri! bahahha

Ahh, finally a group I can belong to. :love: I'm a tilter, too. I was reminded of that fact just a few weeks ago by my doctor. I was never a "tilter" until after my second pregnancy.

:cheer2: :cheer2:Woo hoo! Another member!!

We're eating at Sugo it's our favorite special occasion place http://www.sugorestaurant.com/

I just looked at the menu. Oh, it looks so good. This is what I'd have:

Caprese Salad
Fresh buffalo mozzarella, basil and beefsteak tomatoes served atop mixed field greens and dressed with balsamic vinegar and estate bottled extra-virgin olive oil

Spanakopita
Traditional Greek spinach pie, layered with phyllo dough, spinach, onions and ricotta cheese. Finished with muscatel wine reduction

Sophia’s Greek Style Halibut
An 8 oz. center cut portion of halibut served atop roasted radishes, organic spinach, caramelized parsnips, wild mushrooms, and crispy long stem artichokes. Dressed with roasted garlic aglio y olio and crunchy parsnips

Bomba
Vanilla & Chocolate gelato rolled into a ball around cherry & hazelnut center covered in dark chocolate

Anyone take a solo trip to the World? I know there are other forums for this, but I thought Id check with my uteri sisters too. :goodvibes

No, but I would if I had the opportunity. I don't have any problems with eating alone or going on attractions by myself. In fact, I think it would be a very different and fun experience for me. I'd probably see if there were other Disers going at the same time to meet up for a drink or something.

Anyone take a solo trip to the World? I know there are other forums for this, but I thought Id check with my uteri sisters too. :goodvibes

I never have but that is on my bucket list. One day, I don't know when, I will go to WDW alone. There are so many things I'd like to do, but never get the chance. It's always rush to this and rush to that with the family. I'm a "stop and smell the roses" kind of person. Heck, it takes me an hour just to go to the store to buy bread and milk. DH says I'm a lolly-gagger.

I just recently got S.A.P so I plan on going solo several times. It takes me about an hour to an hour and a half to get to WDW from my house. I would love to meet up with my fellow DIS's and uteri sisters!!

I never have but that is on my bucket list. One day, I don't know when, I will go to WDW alone. There are so many things I'd like to do, but never get the chance. It's always rush to this and rush to that with the family. I'm a "stop and smell the roses" kind of person. Heck, it takes me an hour just to go to the store to buy bread and milk. DH says I'm a lolly-gagger.

Oh my, I am the same way!! Dbf always wonders if I get lost in Wal-Mart and Target, especially if I only come home with 3 things or nothing at all.:rotfl:

I hope to be able to make a regular trip out of WS and seeing every part of EPCOT. I usually go and hit the big stuff but never get to experience the smaller attractions and shows and design of the different countries.

So, t_daniels, did you choose the black or white top with the red lipstick?
Black. DH thought the white one didn't look good for an evening concert. :rolleyes:

Welcome! I'll add you to the list. :) And really, it didn't tilt till after? Or you didn't find out till after?

It's late for me.
Good Night All
Night!!

I hope to be able to make a regular trip out of WS and seeing every part of EPCOT. I usually go and hit the big stuff but never get to experience the smaller attractions and shows and design of the different countries.

I'm the opposite; I've spent so much time in WS, taking in every little detail, that I've neglected FW! I really want to see all the sciency-stuff more in depth.

Really??? That makes me feel really good. I was apprehensive, but the more people I read about, the more I feel better. Everyone seems to have a really good time doing it. Think I'm really leaning towards this! Thanks so much for your input! I think I really might do it!! :goodvibes

The person I was going to go with, Nicole, listed on my ticker, is very sick and I haven't been able to get in touch with her or her family since June. She may have passed away, I have no clue. And that breaks my heart. She lives in NY and I'm in NC, so I have no way of finding out.

I'm actually kind of excited! I just told DH and he has no problem with it. I think I'm gonna do this!:santa:

Oh my, I am the same way!! Dbf always wonders if I get lost in Wal-Mart and Target, especially if I only come home with 3 things or nothing at all.:rotfl:

See, I'm with you there. I told DH I wanted to explore... but man. There's so much, we didn't get to as much as I wanted. Next year!!

I'm the opposite; I've spent so much time in WS, taking in every little detail, that I've neglected FW! I really want to see all the sciency-stuff more in depth.
haha. Some of it's cool... there's some that isn't really, though. A lot of the innovations stuff is more kid friendly. Though theres what looks like a crazy VR thing I wanted to do....

The person I was going to go with, Nicole, listed on my ticker, is very sick and I haven't been able to get in touch with her or her family since June. She may have passed away, I have no clue. And that breaks my heart. She lives in NY and I'm in NC, so I have no way of finding out.

I'm actually kind of excited! I just told DH and he has no problem with it. I think I'm gonna do this!:santa:
Awwww. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get ahold of them, :hug: That must be terrible...

I just recently got S.A.P so I plan on going solo several times. It takes me about an hour to an hour and a half to get to WDW from my house. I would love to meet up with my fellow DIS's and uteri sisters!!

janabananas when we were castmembers living in Kissimmee, Melbourne was one of the places we went to get way :)

When we were CMs I got a lot of opportunities to go solo to the parks the best time was on a rainy day. I LOVE rainy days and the parks would be empty. . Well in the off season it would, I never went into the parks from June though Aug. Still love rainy days.
I love that this solo trip discussion has turned to WS it's my favorite place in the world. On days that my shift was over before DHs I'd go out and sit on a bench in WS (we were EPCOT CMs) and read my book, you know guest had to think I was some kind of cazy woman !

One of the things I'm most grateful for is that my Mother who I got my love for Disney from got to come down, DH got her in to a park on a day that I was working in the morning, and she spent all day in WS just walking around reading plaques looking in shops. She passed away just 3 years after we moved back here I'm so thankful I could give her that.

Awwww. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get ahold of them, :hug: That must be terrible...

I feel SO guilty, but I don't know what else to do. We had both already bought our airfare and i bought our tickets and she was paying for the room. I have been worried sick, I still am. The only way I know to go forward is book a room and go down myself. I feel awful, I wish there was something I could do, but I cannot get in touch with anyone. :guilty:

Unless I hear from her,I'm going to have to proceed with a solo trip.

>>>

That what a DR told me too! HA! 3 kids later I sure showed him! I got pregnant as easy as falling out of bed!

Anyway I qualify if the club will have me!

yeah, they pretty much know now that a tilty doesn't make you infertile now!!! :) but its always interesting to hear the OB/GYN comments.... *sigh*

janabananas when we were castmembers living in Kissimmee, Melbourne was one of the places we went to get way :)

When we were CMs I got a lot of opportunities to go solo to the parks the best time was on a rainy day. I LOVE rainy days and the parks would be empty. . Well in the off season it would, I never went into the parks from June though Aug. Still love rainy days.
I love that this solo trip discussion has turned to WS it's my favorite place in the world. On days that my shift was over before DHs I'd go out and sit on a bench in WS (we were EPCOT CMs) and read my book, you know guest had to think I was some kind of cazy woman !

One of the things I'm most grateful for is that my Mother who I got my love for Disney from got to come down, DH got her in to a park on a day that I was working in the morning, and she spent all day in WS just walking around reading plaques looking in shops. She passed away just 3 years after we moved back here I'm so thankful I could give her that.
Aw. Good memory. :thumbsup2

I feel SO guilty, but I don't know what else to do. We had both already bought our airfare and i bought our tickets and she was paying for the room. I have been worried sick, I still am. The only way I know to go forward is book a room and go down myself. I feel awful, I wish there was something I could do, but I cannot get in touch with anyone. :guilty:

Unless I hear from her,I'm going to have to proceed with a solo trip.
Hmmm. I don't have any ideas here on how to get in touch. But, I don't see a problem with you going, it's already paid for, right? Would WDW have contact info?

I'm a tilty too!!! add me!! hahahaha this totally cracks me up....

:happytv:
Good! Welcome, glad we crack you up. :laughing: Will add you to the list!

As far as the infertile thing goes, it could always depend on the person. :confused3:

Morning everyone!

(Un)Happy Monday! take your pick.. :rotfl:

Going to be an interesting day... my niece, who my Mom and I babysit during the day, has just got her first period. Have to go pad shopping.. I already feel sorry for my nephew, kids already surrounded by 3 girls all day. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter