~~DiS Tilted Uteri Club!~~

Morning! :goodvibes:goodvibes (ok. So it's 11 AM.. late night last night. :rotfl:) How is everyone?

Updated list- ladies, am I missing anyone??

Charter Members:

T_Daniels
Wtpntigger2
Mickeyboat
GolfGal
Twende
Rodeo65
Aisling
Desnick
Cassandrap83
Beezle2
Castmemberb4
Morethananyonex
Tazicket
Pooh6768
Members:
Jasta
~Disneydiva
Saremca
Mermaid02
janabananas
2girls4me
Phlip

Platinum Level Members:
Lemondog
Tweedlemom

Gemini Chapter::
CaliforniaDreamin

Alumni Chapter:
Lizabu

Morning! :goodvibes:goodvibes (ok. So it's 11 AM.. late night last night. :rotfl:) How is everyone?

Updated list- ladies, am I missing anyone??

YES. Every sorority has to have a president and YOU ARE IT!! Don't be bashful, put your name on there as our leader!!! :thumbsup2

YES. Every sorority has to have a president and YOU ARE IT!! Don't be bashful, put your name on there as our leader!!! :thumbsup2

haha!! Ok, ok, ok!!! I will. Did we decide we like the DTU? I'll put that in there too somewhere!

Looks like vajayjay is in the clear. Wonder why ****** is bad? :( I could see the slang terms and such... :confused3

I guess it's just an automatic program. For example (and please mods, don't hurt me!), one of the funniest examples of the automatic censoring is the name of a famous actor. The one who played the chimney sweeper in Mary Poppins. Hardly any of his name gets through!

I guess it's just an automatic program. For example (and please mods, don't hurt me!), one of the funniest examples of the automatic censoring is the name of a famous actor. The one who played the chimney sweeper in Mary Poppins. Hardly any of his name gets through!
hahaha! Really? His last name too? So interesting what they edit. Wonder how they choose....

Works for me! I've never been in a sorority before! When is Rush Week? :lmao:
Apparently, this week! :lmao: No hazing though.... seems like there may be enough of that on here already, with our avi's!

Here's what our "welcome post" looks like right now. Do we like? Comments? Concerns? Praise and Worship? (JUST kidding. No one mutiny on me yet... )

Welcome to the DiS Tilted Uteri Club!

Or, as you might see us call it, Delta Tau Upsilon, the Tilted Sisters, and whatever else pops into our heads.

We migrated over here from the Claim to Fame thread... and yes, for the most part, we get about as random as it would sound like we do. :thumbsup2

images

No real rules. If you want to "join", post, and let us know, I'll add you to the list. :goodvibes And we don't discriminate! Both men, and un-tiltys are welcome here.

Members in blue text have been here since Day 1. :goodvibes

If you want to join a special group/chapter on here, include that in your post, and the ladies in that group will decide if they want to let you in their group. ;-)

Not, that we're being exclusive by any means. It's just for fun, and most of those ladies have a set reason they were dubbed with the titles/group names. :rotfl:

Ladies, welcome to DTU...If you like, here is an avi you can steal. Feel free to get creative with it.
uteri.jpg
URL for the image is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/faultyapathy/uteri.jpg

DTU President
T_Daniels

Charter Members:
Wtpntigger2
Mickeyboat
GolfGal
Twende
Rodeo65
Aisling
Desnick
Cassandrap83
Beezle2
Castmemberb4
Morethananyonex
Tazicket
Pooh6768
Members:
Jasta
~Disneydiva
Saremca
Mermaid02
janabananas
2girls4me
Phlip

Platinum Level Members:
Lemondog
Tweedlemom

Gemini Chapter::
CaliforniaDreamin

Alumni Chapter:
Lizabu

Here's what our "welcome post" looks like right now. Do we like? Comments? Concerns? Praise and Worship? (JUST kidding. No one mutiny on me yet... )

I LOVE how you use the word "migrate" in the opening! It reminds me of what my placenta forgot to do before my son was born...:upsidedow

Ladies, drum roll please...
WE HAVE TILT!!!!

:laughing:

My uterus is so tilted it's practically horizontal. My first child weighed almost 10 pounds and was 22" long, maybe it's just tired.

You're killing me!!:lmao:

I was hoping to give my air conditioners a break today since it isn't as hot as it's been, but the humidity is terrible in the house. Can't wait to get the mall and some free AC.

hahaha! Really? His last name too? So interesting what they edit. Wonder how they choose....
The only thing that gets thru on his name is Van, lol. The rest is edited out.
I'd show you but I don't want points. However, if there was a nice mod out there who would give me permission since they know my intentions are good and this actors name isn't really bad after all, I'll be happy to show you.:thumbsup2

I LOVE how you use the word "migrate" in the opening! It reminds me of what my placenta forgot to do before my son was born...:upsidedow
ahaha. oh man. That is great!! Well, not great that it forgot.... but the story itself.
:laughing:

You're killing me!!:lmao:

I was hoping to give my air conditioners a break today since it isn't as hot as it's been, but the humidity is terrible in the house. Can't wait to get the mall and some free AC.
Eek. We've been running it every day . Was 114 a few times this week. Yay Oklahoma..... :(

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

My Doctor explained it like this:

"After four children, your uterus is trying to escape"
LOL Oh. Wow. That, is a good way to put it.

BTW, are you a tilty as well? I will add you to our roster, if you like!

The only thing that gets thru on his name is Van, lol. The rest is edited out.
I'd show you but I don't want points. However, if there was a nice mod out there who would give me permission since they know my intentions are good and this actors name isn't really bad after all, I'll be happy to show you.:thumbsup2
Oh dear. That's pretty problematic... for a Disney board. :)

Do we get points for typing something that gets all asterisked?? I didn't realize that...

Oh dear. That's pretty problematic... for a Disney board. :)

Do we get points for typing something that gets all asterisked?? I didn't realize that...

Don't worry. It's only if we knowingly spell a word we know is bad, or if we try to spell it weird to bypass the filter so it will appear. Does that make sense? So the person who used the V word, obviously didn't know that it would be filtered out and also it wasn't used in a vulgar way. Or when you wrote the v word, it was very clear you didn't do anything wrong, you were just asking why. So you both are in the clear.

However, me, knowing full well the rules about the edited words, would have to be careful, because I already told you that I knew the rules and if I attempted to break them, I might get points.

Don't worry, you're ok. I might be in a little trouble for suggesting the alternate word, but I really, really think these mods look at context before they give points. None of our conversation was dirty or anything. It was pure medical talk.

Don't worry. It's only if we knowingly spell a word we know is bad, or if we try to spell it weird to bypass the filter so it will appear. Does that make sense? So the person who used the V word, obviously didn't know that it would be filtered out and also it wasn't used in a vulgar way. Or when you wrote the v word, it was very clear you didn't do anything wrong, you were just asking why. So you both are in the clear.

However, me, knowing full well the rules about the edited words, would have to be careful, because I already told you that I knew the rules and if I attempted to break them, I might get points.

Don't worry, you're ok. I might be in a little trouble for suggesting the alternate word, but I really, really think these mods look at context before they give points. None of our conversation was dirty or anything. It was pure medical talk.

Ok! I understand. Thank you! :goodvibes:goodvibes Definitely no wishes to get anyone in trouble. :)

So, t_daniels, did you choose the black or white top with the red lipstick?

Ahh, finally a group I can belong to. :love: I'm a tilter, too. I was reminded of that fact just a few weeks ago by my doctor. I was never a "tilter" until after my second pregnancy.

Wow! Where are you going to eat? How exciting..:)

Hmmm. I have a lot of back pain too... couldn't say why...maybe that's it?

And you can probably upload that picture to Photobucket, take the link, post it in your sig as an post as an image.:)

And Haha. Well, I'm glad i apparently won.:) Thanks!!!

We're eating at Sugo it's our favorite special occasion place http://www.sugorestaurant.com/

We went to the recital I mentioned earlie today she was fantastic!
She's 18 and sang opera!

DH is a progammer I have to get him to help me with it.

EXACTLY!!!:thumbsup2

That's great :lmao:

You're right! But this Club is so silly and fun that I just had to.

I just got home from the park with my dog. I was sitting on the grass with him exploring around me. A big Doberman came trotting over to say hello. The two dogs sniffed each other and then the Doberman went over to my backpack on the ground, lifted his leg, and peed on it!!! I wanted to slap him! (Not really, I adore dogs.) But yuk, I don't mind my own dogs pee, but not the pee of other dogs! Backpack's in the washing machine now.:thumbsup2

I have a quote sitting on my desk that says:
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it
just pee on it and walk away.

Ok dinner resevations at 7 guess I should go change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter