~~DiS Tilted Uteri Club!~~

Good morning ladies. My weekend consists of working at my church's consignment sale on Sat. and a swim team party for my kids on Sunday. And school starts back next week....aaack!!! I am ready, but not. KWIM?

Yup!

At least in part. My niece and nephew have been at my Mom's during the day all summer. We babysit.... so.. I'm very ready for school to start!! :)

hahahaha. Think we could all fall into that category. :thumbsup2

You have an excellent point! I actually worked on Photobucket for almost an hour last night on customizing my avatar. BUT, when I tried to upload it, it wouldn't take it because it said it was too big. I worked on it forever trying to resize it just right and couldn't get it. Sigh.... Oh well, I can still show you what I had intended to make it.

uteri-2.jpg

Clearly, I have no life. :laughing:
(for those that don't get the humor, and somehow missed this info, I have 2 uteri.)

You have an excellent point! I actually worked on Photobucket for almost an hour last night on customizing my avatar. BUT, when I tried to upload it, it wouldn't take it because it said it was too big. I worked on it forever trying to resize it just right and couldn't get it. Sigh.... Oh well, I can still show you what I had intended to make it.

uteri-2.jpg

(for those that don't get the humor, and somehow missed this info, I have 2 uteri.)

Aww. Maybe save it as a diff file type? I forget if gif or jpg is a smaller size...

Aww. Maybe save it as a diff file type? I forget if gif or jpg is a smaller size...

I have it saved as a jpg. I'll try to figure out how to do it as gif. Or maybe I'm just supposed to be like the rest of our club :) That's probably the best way to go.

DH and I just started Lost recently.... we watched some of the eps last night! Getting hooked... anyone seen it?

YES! And the last episode is a shocker!:scared1::thumbsup2

Good morning ladies. My weekend consists of working at my church's consignment sale on Sat. and a swim team party for my kids on Sunday. And school starts back next week....aaack!!! I am ready, but not. KWIM?

Good luck with the sale. I hope the church makes lots of money?

Stop bragging! :headache:

YES! And the last episode is a shocker!

I bet! Our set came with a page from Jacks diary i'm dying to read...and some secret, hidden bonus disc. We're only on season 1- disc 4.

Haters gonna hate. ;)

Actually, and I might have mentioned this already, I have a theory that double the uterus means double the pain every month. :sick: So, I really shouldn't brag!

Sooooo. I hate to bring this up..... but having two.... is it possible to get pregnant with either one?

pleasedontkillmeforbringingitup. knockonwood,saltovertheshoulder, imofftobuyyouarabbitsfoot.

Sooooo. I hate to bring this up..... but having two.... is it possible to get pregnant with either one?

pleasedontkillmeforbringingitup. knockonwood,saltovertheshoulder, imofftobuyyouarabbitsfoot.

Hey, don't you worry, you can asking me anything. We are kinda like sorority sisters! I looked this up, and it has happened before but those women also had two cervixes (or is it cerviki?) in addition to two uteri, and no one has ever told me I had that. Plus my pregnancy days are over (NOT by choice). I have BEGGED DH for another. He said never in a million years.

In case anyone wonders, the baby grows in one uterus and as the baby gets bigger, it flattens the other one. Once the baby is born, it slowly returns to normal shape.

Ok, you beat me to the question. I was going to ask yesterday but decided to wait for some more courage!

{Waiting for the answer!!!}:)

By the way, there have been over 1,000 views on this thread. :laughing: There are LOTS of curious lurkers here! :laughing:

Hey, don't you worry, you can asking me anything. We are kinda like sorority sisters! I looked this up, and it has happened before but those women also had two cervixes (or is it cerviki?) in addition to two uteri, and no one has ever told me I had that. Plus my pregnancy days are over (NOT by choice). I have BEGGED DH for another. He said never in a million years.

In case anyone wonders, the baby grows in one uterus and as the baby gets bigger, it flattens the other one. Once the baby is born, it slowly returns to normal shape.
Ok! Well thank goodness for that. I was imagining the medical nightmare of being prego twice at once....

Ok, you beat me to the question. I was going to ask yesterday but decided to wait for some more courage!

{Waiting for the answer!!!}:)

By the way, there have been over 1,000 views on this thread. :laughing: There are LOTS of curious lurkers here! :laughing:

I sometimes have no shame. Or its my social awkwardness- I can ask the wrong thing from time to time! :lmao:

And wow! I can imagine. "The DiS Tilted WHAT club?? What are these girls smoking?!"

Ugh. I hate trying to decide what to wear out. :( Have a black top I want to wear, (well, black w/grey screen print and rhinestone embellishment. Kinda punk-y) then tempted to try a red lipstick. Cause, I'm kinda in the attitude-y mode. But I have a frilly white tank, that I'm wondering if I could pull up the red color with....
(very new to red lipstick.)

Not...that you can tell very much, but do you ladies think it'd work?
223119_526675826185_92400315_30624922_3877918_n.jpg

My only worry is that it's a sweet looking shirt. And the red is Ulta's Moroccan red... more attitude-y than sweet....
(ha. haha. Sorry. I just realized that pic was in Morocco. Ladies, coffee in the 114 degree heat was maybe not a good idea...:rotfl:)

Think it'd work, or am I better off with the black shirt??

I *think* I feel honored.
I got the first smackdown about the avatar.

please. little kids wont even be able to tell what it is, unless they've had the "class" yet.

Even then.. its pink. And clinical. and not x rated. :rolleyes:

I *think* I feel honored.
I got the first smackdown about the avatar.

Originally Posted by ilovemk76 View Post
Why do you have a uterus for your avatar? Not really approriate for a family friendly where children could be reading.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OMG I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's worrying about children seeing that avatar?? Tell her to go tell that to 50% of the threads out there that have posts that children shouldn't be reading! She's jealous!!!!!

And it's Supergirl, not a uterus!!! :rotfl:

Originally Posted by Tink-aholic
Tweedlemom, I love your avatar! It IS supposed to SuperUterus, or something like that, right? Maybe AmazingOvaries?

I got compliments about the avatar over on the budget board.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OMG I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's worrying about children seeing that avatar?? Tell her to go tell that to 50% of the threads out there that have posts that children shouldn't be reading! She's jealous!!!!!

And it's Supergirl, not a uterus!!! :rotfl:

I know, right? I might be able to see it if I posted a pic of an actual uterus, but what kid is gonna know what that pretty pink insignia means. One of the posters on the thread said it looked like the Texas Longhorn logo, and I looked at it again, and it does sorta look like a cow or a bull head. To give credit to the others on that thread, they mostly took up for me. So thank you to those who did. :goodvibes

I know, right? I might be able to see it if I posted a pic of an actual uterus, but what kid is gonna know what that pretty pink insignia means. One of the posters on the thread said it looked like the Texas Longhorn logo, and I looked at it again, and it does sorta look like a cow or a bull head. To give credit to the others on that thread, they mostly took up for me. So thank you to those who did. :goodvibes

I've been seeing your avatar pix all over the boards (and feel completely left out and boring with my standard equipment :sad1:). But, I just had to pop in with a quick question...shouldn't the avatar be, well, 'tilted' or something?? I mean it looks perfectly straight to me?? ;)

I've been seeing your avatar pix all over the boards (and feel completely left out and boring with my standard equipment :sad1:). But, I just had to pop in with a quick question...shouldn't the avatar be, well, 'tilted' or something?? I mean it looks perfectly straight to me?? ;)

We haven't figured that out yet. We really want to tilt it, but cant figure it out! Do you have any idea? I messed around with it in Photobucket, but couldn't figure it out.

We haven't figured that out yet. We really want to tilt it, but cant figure it out! Do you have any idea? I messed around with it in Photobucket, but couldn't figure it out.

OOPS, guess I should have read your entire thread, but it felt a little too much like eavesdropping. (Did I spell that right?)

No ideas from me, I'm computer ignorant, but good luck with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing your tilted uteri all over the boards. :lmao:

Oh, and my 11yo had NO idea what your avatar was.... :rotfl2:

OOPS, guess I should have read your entire thread, but it felt a little too much like eavesdropping. (Did I spell that right?)

No ideas from me, I'm computer ignorant, but good luck with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing your tilted uteri all over the boards. :lmao:

Oh, and my 11yo had NO idea what your avatar was.... :rotfl2:

Eavesdrop all you want! We welcome everyone, even women from the Straight Uteri Club!!

I am another tilted sister. I had my annual last week and my gyn asked about pain I could be having because of it. I looked at him like he was crazy. :confused3
"I got a what?" "Ok, well that explains some stuff, I guess?"

Anywho, to the person who complained about the avatar not being family friendly, all I gots to say is "Really??!!" :rolleyes:

A girl before she gets the talk may have no idea what it is, based on looking at the Superuterus picture. Heck she may not even know what it is after the talk. And a boy may not know what it is until an anatomy class, and even then, it isn't obvious with the avatar.

EDIT: So I just asked my 12 yr old son what he thought the avatar was. He is a pretty smart kid and take his opinion seriously. Anywho, he said it looked like a Superhero-Bullhead. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter