~~DiS Tilted Uteri Club!~~

Well.... I didn't have my tonsils removed and accoding to my ENT they resorbed. Gone. If the Uterus would do that wouldn't those "side effects" go away too :confused3

We don't care what the men think.
Can you tilt it a little bit :rotfl:
Hmmm. That's strange. I've never heard of tonsils doing that! I learned something new today....
Wow this is a REAL club! We even get to vote!

:rotfl:

So how is everyone this evening?
Well.. you know.. if we're going to do this, might as well have fun with it, no?

And I'm ok. At the moment, an absolute hellish, splitting headache.
But! I get those when weather/pressure changes... so... that means we may get rain today. And man, do we need it. Our area is doing a voluntary water ration, my Mom's area is doing a mandatory no outside watering of any kind ration. Yay Oklahoma weather... can I go back to Disney, now?

Count me in, my tilted sisters! :)
Welcome! :)

:cheer2:

I think all 20% of us are right here on the Dis! :laughing:
(Only 20% of women have a t.u.)
Probably... ha.

That's hilarious!

I found out about mine when I was getting my first ultrasound after finding out I was pregnant with my son.
I don't feel as bad for not knowing about mine sooner, then...

Weirdest thread topic ever!:lmao:

if you stood on a hill, it wouldn't be tilted.....:laughing:
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: True.

I guess I am currently on hiatus from the club since my uterus popped forward around 14 weeks with this pregnancy. Which is a good thing since the doctor FREAKED me out around 9 weeks when he explained what would happen if my uterus did not tip forward on its own and they would have to go in "through the back door" to pop it forward. Let's just say it involved an ultrasound wand and you can use your imagination from there....
Nah, you don't have to go on hiatus. You're alumni. (Don't... know that there's a difference, but it sounds better, doesn't it? :P) Guess the real question here is, now that it's popped back in place, have you noticed a difference? And why would it not have been ok for it to stay tilted?

Well if i am going to part of a club it might as well be an usual one. :teeth:

Tilted here and (um how to say this?)

small (obgyn told me if i would have ever became pregnant i would need a c-section).
Welcome!
And aww. Part of me kinda wants to just have a c-section if I ever get pregnant. The thought of labor scares me.

Look! I changed my avatar! Wish I could add some "bling" to it though. It would be nice to see it sparkle and shimmer!:rotfl2:

Look! I changed my avatar! Wish I could add some "bling" to it though. It would be nice to see it sparkle and shimmer!:rotfl2:

I LOVE IT.

Wish I knew how to add text! We could put our usernames or something on it. hahahaha.

If you don't mind my copying you, could you upload that to photobucket! I'll so steal that for my avatar. :lmao:

Nah, you don't have to go on hiatus. You're alumni. (Don't... know that there's a difference, but it sounds better, doesn't it? :P) Guess the real question here is, now that it's popped back in place, have you noticed a difference? And why would it not have been ok for it to stay tilted?

Well technically I am not an alum because it will go back to being retroverted after I deliver, as it has in the past. Although I suppose you can keep me an active member since I technically am still a tilted sister! :laughing:

If your uterus does not pop forward after the first trimester of pregnancy, the baby has no room to grow and will become "incarcerated" in the pelvis...a pain which my doctor said is unbearable and impossible to describe, but I would know if it happened. They have to go in like I said and "pop" the uterus and baby out of the pelvic cavity. It all just sounds extremely unpleasant!

I LOVE IT.

Wish I knew how to add text! We could put our usernames or something on it. hahahaha.

If you don't mind my copying you, could you upload that to photobucket! I'll so steal that for my avatar. :lmao:

I don't know how to photobucket, but if you right click on the image, choose "save picture as". I just give it a quick name and it automatically saves it to my picture library on my computer desktop. Then on the DIS I go to User CP, edit avatar, click on browse near the bottom and select the uteri image and click save. Hope that helps!:goodvibes

Well technically I am not an alum because it will go back to being retroverted after I deliver, as it has in the past. Although I suppose you can keep me an active member since I technically am still a tilted sister! :laughing:

If your uterus does not pop forward after the first trimester of pregnancy, the baby has no room to grow and will become "incarcerated" in the pelvis...a pain which my doctor said is unbearable and impossible to describe, but I would know if it happened. They have to go in like I said and "pop" the uterus and baby out of the pelvic cavity. It all just sounds extremely unpleasant!

Ooooh. Ok. Interesting.

Very glad they didn't have to do it manually then!!

I don't know how to photobucket, but if you right click on the image, choose "save picture as". I just give it a quick name and it automatically saves it to my picture library on my computer desktop. Then on the DIS I go to User CP, edit avatar, click on browse near the bottom and select the uteri image and click save. Hope that helps!:goodvibes

Oo. duh, Ok! I'll do that, thanks. :)

Uploaded it to photobucket for you!

Here's the direct link! Wish I could have decorated it for you! :) Might find one of those free websites and mess with it tonight, see what I can do. haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/faultyapathy/uteri.jpg

coffeescreen.gif
LMAO. I never thought my tilted uterus would be my claim to fame.

Uploaded it to photobucket for you!

Here's the direct link! Wish I could have decorated it for you! :) Might find one of those free websites and mess with it tonight, see what I can do. haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/faultyapathy/uteri.jpg

Thank you! It looks lovely and it certainly distinguishes us!

Oh, and I vote you president, since you stuck your neck out and created the club, which was risky considering the topic!

All in favor of t_daniels elected president of the Dis Uteri club, say I! Or aye, not sure which one it it :cutie:

coffeescreen.gif
LMAO. I never thought my tilted uterus would be my claim to fame.

Have you posted this on monkeyboy's Claim to Fame thread? :lmao: (I will if you will!!)
OMG, that could be our initiation! Brilliant! Thanks for the idea :thumbsup2:

ETA:Ha, I went over to post my claim to fame, and it looks like the idea for the club was born on this thread! But here's proof that I completed mine initiation!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42114733#post42114733

Thank you! It looks lovely and it certainly distinguishes us!

Oh, and I vote you president, since you stuck your neck out and created the club, which was risky considering the topic!

All in favor of t_daniels elected president of the Dis Uteri club, say I! Or aye, not sure which one it it :cutie:
Haha! Yes.. we certainly stand out!!

Have you posted this on monkeyboy's Claim to Fame thread? :lmao: (I will if you will!!)
OMG, that could be our initiation! Brilliant! Thanks for the idea :thumbsup2:

ETA:Ha, I went over to post my claim to fame, and it looks like the idea for the club was born on this thread! But here's proof that I completed mine initiation!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42114733#post42114733
LMAO. Some of us have posted there .. but not a bad idea. Watch out 'Claim to Fame,' thread. The tiltys are invading!:rotfl:

Hi, my name is Jackie and I have a tilted uterus. It has been 7 months since my last exam....lol! Anyhow, every time I had a contraction I had to tinkle (TMI I know) So annoying; thank goodness I needed a c-section and wasn't in labor long!

Hi, my name is Jackie and I have a tilted uterus. It has been 7 months since my last exam....lol! Anyhow, every time I had a contraction I had to tinkle (TMI I know) So annoying; thank goodness I needed a c-section and wasn't in labor long!

Hi, welcome!

Honey, this is a uterus thread. I don't know if "TMI" exists! I could start a whole new thread about ummm, #1 happening when you sneeze or cough (you c-section ladies got lucky! lol).

Welcome to our group. Madame President t_daniels will add you to the membership list.

Honey, this is a uterus thread. I don't know if "TMI" exists! I could start a whole new thread about ummm, #1 happening when you sneeze or cough (you c-section ladies got lucky! lol).

Welcome to our group. Madame President t_daniels will add you to the membership list.

*blush*

I've had the same dinosaur avatar since I joined the Dis back in 2001, but I've changed it for our club! Am I crazy??:laughing:

Originally Posted by jasta View Post
Hi, my name is Jackie and I have a tilted uterus. It has been 7 months since my last exam....lol!

Sounds like going to confession.:laughing:

I've had the same dinosaur avatar since I joined the Dis back in 2001, but I've changed it for our club! Am I crazy??:laughing:

Sounds like going to confession.:laughing:

Haha. oh. I think we are all a little nuts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter