DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Also in the second picture I can't figure out what is on the side of Kim's face. It is so strange. :confused3

I think the pictures are great!
As for all the red eyes they are very fitting. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Thank you for posting the pics.

I was just going through the Twi-gifts.. I love them all.

And a special thank-you to Tonya for hosting this get-together in your cabin.

Great memories!:grouphug:

I looked kind of demonic in the first two (of me). I suppose that this is the only time it is appropriate to look evil.

I looked kind of demonic in the first two (of me). I suppose that this is the only time it is appropriate to look evil.

Sorry G -- Even with red eyes you're still a sweetheart!

DD is a huge Twilight fan and I forgot to tell her about the get-together...looks like she missed a great time. :(

Thank you for posting the pics.

I was just going through the Twi-gifts.. I love them all.

And a special thank-you to Tonya for hosting this get-together in your cabin.

Great memories!:grouphug:

I couldn't have said it better.
Thanks guys, it was awesome to spend this time with you discussing our favorite thing. I have my gifts in a very special spot so I can look at them everyday. :yay:

Hi everybody- also wanted to say a big thanks for all the fun gifts, I am enjoying them all! The second bracelet (was supposed to be Kristen's) I gave to my 15yo DD- all her friends as school were VERY jealous! I am loving mine as well! Already have an idea for a gift for our next meet :rotfl: Got some time to make that one LOL. Hey, I wonder if BD movie might be out by then???
Anyone know how I might be able to add the countdown ticker for NM to my siggie??
I am stumped.

Thanks to everyone for coming to the First Twigirls & Twiguys Coven Cruise Meet!!! It was lots of fun and I think we should plan on doing it again in December 2010 (although we might not be able to have it on the super secret verandah.) ;)

I am loving all of my gift but I can't remember who did each of them. (I think I know but I want to make sure. I was hoping to take pictures to post them but it seems I can't find my camera right now.) :headache:

I know Lori and Nicole did the bracelets and I did the "Be Safe." boxes with the book thongs in them.

Who did the laminated Isle Esme bookmark with the feathers on the back?

Who did the black bookmarks with the four books on them and the metal tassels?

Who did the red bookmarks that have "Your Dreams Can Come True" stamped on the back?

Who did the bookmark with the four book pictures and the apple, baseball and Bella, Jacob and Edward scattered about? It also has the ring charm tied at the top?

Who did the bookthong with all of the different symbols on them?

Who did the Pentel R.S.V.P pen with the lion and lamb quote and the apple charm tied to the cap?

Who did the Tri-Conderoga pencil with the green feather fringe?

Did I miss anything? :confused3

Come on!!! Fess up!!! I want to know who to thank. :goodvibes

I did the book thong with the beads that had symbolic meanings...

Red glass apple at the end-to me it symbolizes the forbidden fruit (Bella)
Sparkle-y bead for you know who :goodvibes
amber beads for you know who's eyes:3dglasses
heart w/ red bead -Bella's heart :love:

On the opposite end were Isle Esme themed colors (or castaway cay).

:grouphug:

I did the little magnets that said Dazzled on them...it wasn't on your list so I assume you know that those were from me! :goodvibes

I did the isle Esme bookmarks- tropical theme :)

Using my apple pen today at work- putting a smile on my face:goodvibes

Who did the Pentel R.S.V.P pen with the lion and lamb quote and the apple charm tied to the cap?

That was from me! :) I had a lot of fun making them. Hope you enjoy using them.

I did the book thong with the beads that had symbolic meanings...

Red glass apple at the end-to me it symbolizes the forbidden fruit (Bella)
Sparkle-y bead for you know who :goodvibes
amber beads for you know who's eyes:3dglasses
heart w/ red bead -Bella's heart :love:

On the opposite end were Isle Esme themed colors (or castaway cay).

:grouphug:

Love it!!! Great minds think alike, huh? :woohoo:

I did the little magnets that said Dazzled on them...it wasn't on your list so I assume you know that those were from me! :goodvibes

Opps, sorry! I love it so much it is already on the frig so it missed the Twilight gift stack.

I did the isle Esme bookmarks- tropical theme :)

Using my apple pen today at work- putting a smile on my face:goodvibes

Love the feathers on the back - makes me smile when I see them.

That was from me! :) I had a lot of fun making them. Hope you enjoy using them.

Love the pen!!! It is so subtle I can use it and only I know it is my special Twilight pen. ;) Where did you get the apple charms? I was trying to find glass apple charms for my bookmarks but couldn't find them anywhere? (Same question for Michelle.)

Love the pen!!! It is so subtle I can use it and only I know it is my special Twilight pen. ;) Where did you get the apple charms? I was trying to find glass apple charms for my bookmarks but couldn't find them anywhere? (Same question for Michelle.)

I ordered the charms from Oriental Trading. They came in a bag of 25. They are glass, so 3 of them were broken in the bag since the stem is so fragile. (There was a warning about that upon ordering.) They were really cheap. Maybe $8 for 25 or something like that.

I did the bookmarks with the ring charm at the top and the saying "did you seriously just stamp your foot?". A friend of mine helped me make those.

I, too, want to thank everyone for the cute gifts. Thanks, Tonya, for hosting our terrific party, and thanks for all the great photos. I took a few, but I didn't get up close on anyone. I was excited to see pics of me, but I wish I would have worn makeup that day.:rolleyes:

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. Oh, and Gibson, you couldn't look demonic if you tried - cutie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter