DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

----Opens the door and waves a white flag-----

I am tryly sorry if I have offended anyone with my "Anti-Twilight" post. It was not my intention at all. I sometimes forget that not everyone knows my nature. I am the type of person that if I like you, you're gonna get teased. I absolutly do nt begrudge any of you, your common interest in a very popular series of books. In fact, there may be a day that I myself pick them up. I just have not yet, simply because I have enough of a library on reserve to last at least a good year. To prove my point, while on the cruise I plan to crack on and again start my semi-annual reading of Lord of the Rings. Ask me how many times I've read this, and I'll have to think about how many years it's been since I was in the third grade. I believe the number of readings is probably higher than that. Anyway, the point is, fan obsessions are great. I have more of them than I can count. And yes, my wife was right, I was also one of those freaks who showed up to cons dressed as a Klingon back in the day. So if anyone takes offence to my teasings, my apologies. I simply do it because I share an empathy with like-minded people, and classify myself right in there with the biggest and most outlandish of them.

My other thread was simply a failed attempt at humor, and letting all the other misplaced souls know where I'll be, and extend an invitation, while you all are getting together.

My other thread was simply a failed attempt at humor, and letting all the other misplaced souls know where I'll be, and extend an invitation, while you all are getting together.

:goodvibes:hug:

DH gives me a similar hard time! Thanks for popping into "enemy territory" to wave a white flag!

Just let it go. ::yes::

But I want to Glitter & Feather some one - old school mob style. ;) You don't think it will get me thrown in the Brig do you???? :confused3:lmao:

But now I feel bad that he has upset people. :(

It actually wasn't his comments that upset me - it was the drivel comment that actually got my dander up. (and that person isn't going on the cruise.)

I am tryly sorry if I have offended anyone with my "Anti-Twilight" post. It was not my intention at all. I sometimes forget that not everyone knows my nature. I am the type of person that if I like you, you're gonna get teased. I absolutly do nt begrudge any of you, your common interest in a very popular series of books. In fact, there may be a day that I myself pick them up. I just have not yet, simply because I have enough of a library on reserve to last at least a good year. To prove my point, while on the cruise I plan to crack on and again start my semi-annual reading of Lord of the Rings. Ask me how many times I've read this, and I'll have to think about how many years it's been since I was in the third grade. I believe the number of readings is probably higher than that. Anyway, the point is, fan obsessions are great. I have more of them than I can count. And yes, my wife was right, I was also one of those freaks who showed up to cons dressed as a Klingon back in the day. So if anyone takes offence to my teasings, my apologies. I simply do it because I share an empathy with like-minded people, and classify myself right in there with the biggest and most outlandish of them.

Apology accepted. :goodvibes

If truth be told, I couldn't get through Lord of the Rings - it just went on and on and on and on. I always finish a book once I start it and Lord of the Rinds is the only book I haven't been able to finish. :confused3 But if you enjoy it, then happy reading. :goodvibes (I hope my ex-boyfriend isn't a DISer because he gave me the leather bound collector's edition because he just couldn't believe I hadn't read it - in turn I gave him Pride & Prejudice - must be a difference in chromosomes. lol And I even went to DragonCon with him one year. lol )

Yeah
I saw that too and a few non-Disney (Dis) thoughts came to my mind in the form of a reply and I chose to take the higher road and not respond.

If certain people would rather smoke a nasty *$hit* smelling cigar and feel superior that is their perogative. IMHO the cigar meet could have been announced in a more mature way... or tongue in cheek humor, but apparently there are some pretty deep seated emotioal feelings re: Twilight. Obviously their problem, not mine.
Live and let live.

Now... let's get back to fun discussions.

Will you go to the next movie's premiere @ midnight when it's released?

Me.. personally.. probably not. But I will go with my sister, mom, and my friend Rebecca (who loaned me all 4 books over Christmas to read)

Saw the thread, am not going to even read it. Not worth it, I am a twilight obsessed fan and nothing will change that!
A friend of mine and I already have plans for New moon- all our kids will be in full day school next year, so we will catch the first showing on that Friday after release- and then do lunch. Actually considering a countdown avatar for that!

No harm done- emails/ posts can so easily get misconstrued

Here's a little pick me up!!!!

GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!

wenn2200651.jpg

I don't think I am going to make it all the way Breaking Dawn before the cruise. :scared1:

I have Twilight here at work too. I could copy it for you if it was in Twilight.

These are great, thanks for sharing them!

Did anyone else chuckle just a little about the number of 'red eyes' in the room? Seemed very appropriate! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter