DIS Twigirls & Twiguys Coven dazzles on the Wonder Podcruise Meet

Are the bars even open during the afternoons? I thought they might be kinda quiet during the day, if they were in fact open, and that might make for a good meeting place. Or should I ASKTracy that question?

Are the bars even open during the afternoons? I thought they might be kinda quiet during the day, if they were in fact open, and that might make for a good meeting place. Or should I ASKTracy that question?

We have a couple of folks who aren't 21. I don't know what the limitations are in those areas of the ship when the bars are not open, but it's just something to remember.

I remember their being kids in Diversions 'cause they were having a Wii tournament. Also, some lady had to go get her kid from one of the clubs and brought him back to the wine tasting (that was being held in Cadillac Lounge instead of Palo that day), so I know some of them are ok.

The bars are open to kids when the have activities. I would think if we are all adults except for a couple of people that are under 21 we would be ok. Especially during the day.

The biggest "problem" with deciding on a location is that it is the At Sea Day and there are lots of DCL planned activities throughout the ship. I will work on a location with Tracy (when she revives herself from sending out all of the confirmation emails) and get back to y'all.

But for now, plan on meeting at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, May 13th - location to follow (but safe to say it will be somewhere on the Wonder.) :rolleyes1

And if you missed it before, May 13th is Rob Pattinson's birthday. :yay::yay::yay: Certainly a good reason to celebrate. :goodvibes

If it turns out 3PM Dodie, I'm doing "Meet The Pubmaster" at 2:30 on Wednesday. Pass that along to Phillip to see if he is interested.

Is it okay if my DH joins you George? He hears enough Twlight talk from me on a daily basis already, LOL

The biggest "problem" with deciding on a location is that it is the At Sea Day and there are lots of DCL planned activities throughout the ship. I will work on a location with Tracy (when she revives herself from sending out all of the confirmation emails) and get back to y'all.

But for now, plan on meeting at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, May 13th - location to follow (but safe to say it will be somewhere on the Wonder.) :rolleyes1

And if you missed it before, May 13th is Rob Pattinson's birthday. :yay::yay::yay: Certainly a good reason to celebrate. :goodvibes

See you there! Can't wait!

We have a couple of folks who aren't 21. I don't know what the limitations are in those areas of the ship when the bars are not open, but it's just something to remember.

Oh, yeah,
I completely forgot about that! Sorry Gibson.

Perfect! Can't wait! :dance3:

Hi Tonya. Deb finished her gifts yesterday and was asking what the attendee number was. I thought it was 22.

She has some extra gifts but is worried the list might grow larger and not have enough gifts for everyone attending. Are you setting a deadline for signups or are you going to allow up until and during the cruise. If the later I'm going to have to take a fourth suitcase with all her craft stuff. :scared1:

Hi Tonya. Deb finished her gifts yesterday and was asking what the attendee number was. I thought it was 22.

She has some extra gifts but is worried the list might grow larger and not have enough gifts for everyone attending. Are you setting a deadline for signups or are you going to allow up until and during the cruise. If the later I'm going to have to take a fourth suitcase with all her craft stuff. :scared1:

I think it is unlikely that we will get anymore people. I don't want to close the list officially since this is a simply a meet of Twilight fans and not a gift exchange - but I have prepared for 22 so if anyone else attends they will just have to look and not touch. :rotfl2:

So... my itinerary says that this event is at 3:00 on the sea day, location TBD. That's good enough for me (for now)!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

I have some bad news coven members. My Twi gift isn't coming out the way I had hoped, so I won't have one to hand out. I am posting it here.

It was supposed to be a door hanger, but I wasn't happy with my laminating. Maybe you can still print it, as a bookmark.

twilight_doorhanger.jpg

Oh well.

I have some bad news coven members. My Twi gift isn't coming out the way I had hoped, so I won't have one to hand out. I am posting it here.

It was supposed to be a door hanger, but I wasn't happy with my laminating. Maybe you can still print it, as a bookmark.

twilight_doorhanger.jpg

Oh well.

Aww Jen! I love it! THANK YOU!

twilight_doorhanger.jpg

Oh well.

It looked good. You'll be in fine company. That's my gift.:goodvibes

Thanks, anyway, Jen! That would have been cool, although I'm not sure what dd would say when she saw that on our door:lmao:.

I have a friend working on mine for me. Something close to this (think bookmark;)). Hopefully they will turn out okay.

Thanks for the thought, Jen. It's enough just to sit around and talk to you about some of our favorite topics (Edward, Edward, and Edward, and maybe just a little Jacob too, for my dd - She's team-Jacob all the way)!

Looking forward to our meet!!!!

Very cute, Jen!!

Mine is book-marked themed too...seems to be a popular choice. Well, they are books afterall!

Can't wait!

Ok, I am feeling bad about not making a gift. Maybe I can come up with something in the next 3 days. I have decided I am ready to pack tonight so I will have 3 days to try to think of something else so I don't go crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter